Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 268 269
@Lallie

This is such a cute idea! Could I be added to both pinglists?
@Lallie

This is such a cute idea! Could I be added to both pinglists?
ShinyRelicLedian.png
@Cataclasm

I saw the same flaw, it seems to come across as a little untrustworthy for absolute lack of a better word, but yeah I agree, it wouldn't look good at all.

Sure you're welcome to send things if you'd like! :D I am always super keen to see the amazing things that people do.
@Cataclasm

I saw the same flaw, it seems to come across as a little untrustworthy for absolute lack of a better word, but yeah I agree, it wouldn't look good at all.

Sure you're welcome to send things if you'd like! :D I am always super keen to see the amazing things that people do.
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@Kairo @Watercolour @BlueJaysFeather @mithrel @starblaziing @Veritable @Levengale @Pteropoda

Hello! Just letting you all know that you have been added to your respective pinglists!

Thank you so much for your expressions of interest and your kind words, they're really appreciated and I am so happy that you're liking the idea of this challenge. With over 50 people now, I really cannot wait til December!
@Kairo @Watercolour @BlueJaysFeather @mithrel @starblaziing @Veritable @Levengale @Pteropoda

Hello! Just letting you all know that you have been added to your respective pinglists!

Thank you so much for your expressions of interest and your kind words, they're really appreciated and I am so happy that you're liking the idea of this challenge. With over 50 people now, I really cannot wait til December!
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@Lallie

Add me to both lists please. This is such a nice idea.
@Lallie

Add me to both lists please. This is such a nice idea.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Lallie I would LOVE to sign up!! Please add me to both pinglists!
@Lallie I would LOVE to sign up!! Please add me to both pinglists!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
tumblr_pk5ojjRPMZ1y16bd7o1_250.pngchristmas-lights-100.gif
@Lallie

Please add me for both pinglists. :)
@Lallie

Please add me for both pinglists. :)
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
Sign me up please @Lallie, I absolutely love stuff like this. I've got tons of stuff in my vault so I can't wait!! :)
Sign me up please @Lallie, I absolutely love stuff like this. I've got tons of stuff in my vault so I can't wait!! :)
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@Lallie Can I be added to the pinglist to participate in this lovely event? Thank you for running it. :D
@Lallie Can I be added to the pinglist to participate in this lovely event? Thank you for running it. :D
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@Lallie please add me to both pinglists. This is a really cool idea!
@Lallie please add me to both pinglists. This is a really cool idea!
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 268 269