Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 268 269
@Lallie Sorry for yet another ping, but I've got a question! Are we supposed to post screenies of our good deeds on this thread as proof that we completed the tasks?
@Lallie Sorry for yet another ping, but I've got a question! Are we supposed to post screenies of our good deeds on this thread as proof that we completed the tasks?
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@Cataclasm

No worries at all my friend!

Because this is a kindness challenge and is all about spreading joy and smiles, I am putting my trust in the participants to do the right thing. You can send screenshots of your deeds to me via pm or this thread, though it is not necessary :)
@Cataclasm

No worries at all my friend!

Because this is a kindness challenge and is all about spreading joy and smiles, I am putting my trust in the participants to do the right thing. You can send screenshots of your deeds to me via pm or this thread, though it is not necessary :)
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@Lallie Ah, I understand c: Tbh I do see the flaw in asking people to post proof, it would be a little.... Not sure how to word it, but yeah, just wouldn't look too good. But I just wanted to make sure! I will most likely be sending you a PM with screenies of all the tasks at the end of the challenge, though, just for fun!
@Lallie Ah, I understand c: Tbh I do see the flaw in asking people to post proof, it would be a little.... Not sure how to word it, but yeah, just wouldn't look too good. But I just wanted to make sure! I will most likely be sending you a PM with screenies of all the tasks at the end of the challenge, though, just for fun!
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@Lallie
This event is absolutely amazing, and sounds like an excellent idea for our community. I'd love to participate and be pinged for each task please. Thank you for running this event. <3
@Lallie
This event is absolutely amazing, and sounds like an excellent idea for our community. I'd love to participate and be pinged for each task please. Thank you for running this event. <3
9CxYF0H.png
@Lallie Hello, what a lovely event this is going to be! I'd like to be added to both pinglists, please. Thank you!
@Lallie Hello, what a lovely event this is going to be! I'd like to be added to both pinglists, please. Thank you!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Lallie
Wholesome event :) please add me to both pinglists
@Lallie
Wholesome event :) please add me to both pinglists
wq9PoXA.png
@Lallie This sounds awesome! Add me to both pinglists, please!
@Lallie This sounds awesome! Add me to both pinglists, please!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@Lallie

This is such a neat idea; please add me to the starting pinglist!
@Lallie

This is such a neat idea; please add me to the starting pinglist!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
This is such a wonderful idea! Can I be added to both the pinglists?
This is such a wonderful idea! Can I be added to both the pinglists?
@Lallie What a great idea! I'd love to be added to the pinglists, also. :D
@Lallie What a great idea! I'd love to be added to the pinglists, also. :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif

[*] Fodder Trading
[*] Wishlist
[*]Hatchery
x
x
x
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 268 269