Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 262 263 264 265 266 ... 268 269
I want to giftbomb my friends more often!
I want to giftbomb my friends more often!
Make-up day! Here's me finishing the days I missed:

Day 1: I was too shy to ping here, so I messaged with a small gift instead. c:

Day 3: Created a starter pack for a newbie in my flight. c:

Day 4: I didn't have any Baldwin products to gift, so I fulfilled another wish from the wishlist thread.

Day 13: Reviewed on a user's wall~

Day 18: Gifted an eliminate to someone who needed one for their team.

Day 21: Gifted some wished-for materials~

Day 23: Gifted some familiars from the wishlist thread!

Day 27: Gifted some missing NOTN familiars to someone!

Day 30: I offered to create some customized adoptables for a user! They should be completed in the next month or so.

Day 31: Gifted an egg!

As for my goal for the new year, I'd like to get a hatchery set up and running. I'm going to try making some graphics soon, I think.

Thanks for putting all this together! It's really been a great experience. c:
Make-up day! Here's me finishing the days I missed:

Day 1: I was too shy to ping here, so I messaged with a small gift instead. c:

Day 3: Created a starter pack for a newbie in my flight. c:

Day 4: I didn't have any Baldwin products to gift, so I fulfilled another wish from the wishlist thread.

Day 13: Reviewed on a user's wall~

Day 18: Gifted an eliminate to someone who needed one for their team.

Day 21: Gifted some wished-for materials~

Day 23: Gifted some familiars from the wishlist thread!

Day 27: Gifted some missing NOTN familiars to someone!

Day 30: I offered to create some customized adoptables for a user! They should be completed in the next month or so.

Day 31: Gifted an egg!

As for my goal for the new year, I'd like to get a hatchery set up and running. I'm going to try making some graphics soon, I think.

Thanks for putting all this together! It's really been a great experience. c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif

[*] Fodder Trading
[*] Wishlist
[*]Hatchery
x
x
x
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
New Year's FR Resolution: Get at least half of my permas to level 25.
New Year's FR Resolution: Get at least half of my permas to level 25.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@kitsune56 I'm glad to hear that some of my dragons produced such a beloved member of your lair! You can never quite be sure what will happen to the hatchlings you produce after they leave the nest. Thanks for the update. :3

*goes back to lurking*
@kitsune56 I'm glad to hear that some of my dragons produced such a beloved member of your lair! You can never quite be sure what will happen to the hatchlings you produce after they leave the nest. Thanks for the update. :3

*goes back to lurking*
My Fr resolution is to try and save some gems and treasure and quit impulse buying from the auction house!

Thank you for a memorable month and Happy New Year!
My Fr resolution is to try and save some gems and treasure and quit impulse buying from the auction house!

Thank you for a memorable month and Happy New Year!
G5Ovnmj.png
resolution... complete my bestiary as well as i can :D
resolution... complete my bestiary as well as i can :D
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
Dec 19th complete! Gave a surprise!

Jan 1, 2019
My NY’s resolution is to become a better helper at FR. My goal is to have a huge half-empty lair, so I can have plenty of space to board dragons that need to breed, be a wind-sitter and hold dragons to give away to newbies. I want to encourage people to write lore like the adorable Claus, and eventually help DRAFTS and other Wind projects.

(You know a funny? I totally forgot about tickets and giving Claus away. This was fun to do even without the extra perks!)
Dec 19th complete! Gave a surprise!

Jan 1, 2019
My NY’s resolution is to become a better helper at FR. My goal is to have a huge half-empty lair, so I can have plenty of space to board dragons that need to breed, be a wind-sitter and hold dragons to give away to newbies. I want to encourage people to write lore like the adorable Claus, and eventually help DRAFTS and other Wind projects.

(You know a funny? I totally forgot about tickets and giving Claus away. This was fun to do even without the extra perks!)
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
My New Year's Resolution:

-Expand my lair so I have at least two blank pages.
-Save up enough gems for a flight change down the line; as well as for starmap, bee, and a Wildclaw breed change whenever it cycles back into stock.
-Make festival skin/accent entries.
-Continue to participate in the forums and challenges like this one.
-Maybe start a hatchery?
-Write new, comprehensive lore and clean up my lair.
-Meet new people.
-Help others in the forums who need it.
-RP more.

I'm a bit on the fence about the Hatchery because I'm not sure I could commit to it, but it sounds like a fun idea!

Days completed: 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, and New Year's!

(I counted my entries in the data - it all adds up! However, if today counts as a ticket, it still needs to be added.)

Thank you, again, for such a wonderful challenge - I feel like it brought people together for this holiday/New Year's season, and it's been absolutely lovely.

Wishing everyone good luck with their resolutions, and a happy New Year! :D
My New Year's Resolution:

-Expand my lair so I have at least two blank pages.
-Save up enough gems for a flight change down the line; as well as for starmap, bee, and a Wildclaw breed change whenever it cycles back into stock.
-Make festival skin/accent entries.
-Continue to participate in the forums and challenges like this one.
-Maybe start a hatchery?
-Write new, comprehensive lore and clean up my lair.
-Meet new people.
-Help others in the forums who need it.
-RP more.

I'm a bit on the fence about the Hatchery because I'm not sure I could commit to it, but it sounds like a fun idea!

Days completed: 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, and New Year's!

(I counted my entries in the data - it all adds up! However, if today counts as a ticket, it still needs to be added.)

Thank you, again, for such a wonderful challenge - I feel like it brought people together for this holiday/New Year's season, and it's been absolutely lovely.

Wishing everyone good luck with their resolutions, and a happy New Year! :D
Dez - No pronouns - 23 - FR+0
this event was wonderful, honestly, and i think you put so much work into it, everything from the story, to the graphics, to the prizes, and i admire that passion. it made participating really fun, too. i'd love to be pinged for when it starts next year, and if you would need any help getting prizes organized for next year's i could contribute!

hm... it took me a while to come up with my resolution, though. i go through spurts where i'm not super active when i play, only playing passively or what have you, but right now i'm fairly active, so i have to keep that in mind. i do have some old dragons that still need genes, but they're gem genes and so i don't know when i'll buy those.

i think, to keep it somewhat reasonable for myself, i'm going to set my resolution to be expanding my lair. it'll cost me a pretty penny to do so. if i do that by the middle of the year then my other resolution will be to get fandragons for my two current favorite characters/ship, garen and darius from league of legends. i have a dragon in mind for darius but i'm still indecisive on what i want for garen.

thank you for running this event, and i hope you have a wonderful new year coming!
this event was wonderful, honestly, and i think you put so much work into it, everything from the story, to the graphics, to the prizes, and i admire that passion. it made participating really fun, too. i'd love to be pinged for when it starts next year, and if you would need any help getting prizes organized for next year's i could contribute!

hm... it took me a while to come up with my resolution, though. i go through spurts where i'm not super active when i play, only playing passively or what have you, but right now i'm fairly active, so i have to keep that in mind. i do have some old dragons that still need genes, but they're gem genes and so i don't know when i'll buy those.

i think, to keep it somewhat reasonable for myself, i'm going to set my resolution to be expanding my lair. it'll cost me a pretty penny to do so. if i do that by the middle of the year then my other resolution will be to get fandragons for my two current favorite characters/ship, garen and darius from league of legends. i have a dragon in mind for darius but i'm still indecisive on what i want for garen.

thank you for running this event, and i hope you have a wonderful new year coming!
jbWpaDt.png

adrian | 27 | he/they
heartlites on tumblr
pBSQv6G.png
MNAdwkH.gif
I need to expand my lair, of course :)
I need to expand my lair, of course :)
1 2 ... 262 263 264 265 266 ... 268 269