Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - Rematch!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141
It's that time of year again! <3
It's that time of year again! <3
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Heey yayy!
Heey yayy!
!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to spoil my bean~
!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to spoil my bean~
I need a new signature.
Awesome! Signed up and raring to go! Can't wait to find out who I'm gifting to this year!
Awesome! Signed up and raring to go! Can't wait to find out who I'm gifting to this year!
qVhWRny.png
ohhh boy i NEED to join in again this year.

@minty when do elf signups close? is it the same as SS? as much as I'd love to be an elf I don't know how december is looking for me rn.

also can i be an elf and a participant??
ohhh boy i NEED to join in again this year.

@minty when do elf signups close? is it the same as SS? as much as I'd love to be an elf I don't know how december is looking for me rn.

also can i be an elf and a participant??
SIjKhX7.png
Sent in my entry for this year!
Sent in my entry for this year!
@Ashki @makani @Jazzyleia @Halfling @Kitanya @Amorah @CuddlyHippo @ApprenticeWriter @Stephy @Rahkali @SilverDeath @Nalabyte @Airaly @Madarakita @Faedora @Skelisteri @Ggirl @Deathstalker @OwnedByCats @catvrix @Heiyu @jbapple @quilliper @Megan65 @Cathat @Nabesima @Enkil @BlackSherruk @Dalilah @Jaz @Jasperdragons @Kyrinasha @Jirazeil @Sharanay @Loki1 @LuminousNoble @ColorBlindBrat @MollyMerula @Turquai @Mokuroh @PuzzleDust @Whimzica @StarfallQueen

Welcome to the exchange! We're so happy to have you! :D
@Ashki @makani @Jazzyleia @Halfling @Kitanya @Amorah @CuddlyHippo @ApprenticeWriter @Stephy @Rahkali @SilverDeath @Nalabyte @Airaly @Madarakita @Faedora @Skelisteri @Ggirl @Deathstalker @OwnedByCats @catvrix @Heiyu @jbapple @quilliper @Megan65 @Cathat @Nabesima @Enkil @BlackSherruk @Dalilah @Jaz @Jasperdragons @Kyrinasha @Jirazeil @Sharanay @Loki1 @LuminousNoble @ColorBlindBrat @MollyMerula @Turquai @Mokuroh @PuzzleDust @Whimzica @StarfallQueen

Welcome to the exchange! We're so happy to have you! :D
@TrashMammal

Elf sign up usually end about a week prior to the end of sign ups, and they may end early if we have a huge glut of elves for a small group of participants (we like to shoot for a 1:20 ratio). But you can absolutely be an elf and a participant!
@TrashMammal

Elf sign up usually end about a week prior to the end of sign ups, and they may end early if we have a huge glut of elves for a small group of participants (we like to shoot for a 1:20 ratio). But you can absolutely be an elf and a participant!
@minty Thank you!! I'm so excited :~D
@minty Thank you!! I'm so excited :~D
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Thank you! So excited for this year!!
Thank you! So excited for this year!!
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141