Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So I look to the ad sidebar and see
1 2 3 4
i used to get a TON of sylestia ads on dragoncave but i don't think i've ever seen one on here. still just getting videogamer ads...
i used to get a TON of sylestia ads on dragoncave but i don't think i've ever seen one on here. still just getting videogamer ads...
queen_katoe.gif
My ad bars are just broken entirely and don't show anything now. But back when they still worked i kept seeing the same 3 webcomic ads over and over along with occasionally something about car dealerships and fr back when welcome week was still a thing.
My ad bars are just broken entirely and don't show anything now. But back when they still worked i kept seeing the same 3 webcomic ads over and over along with occasionally something about car dealerships and fr back when welcome week was still a thing.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread

Hey!
Do you have any jars of side scales to sell? Trying to make glowing mint sets.

Hey!
[quote name="dreamseason" date="2018-10-09 07:57:10" ] Hey! Do you have any jars of side scales to sell? Trying to make glowing mint sets. [/quote] Is this Adception Also *hisses at VideoGamer due to having Fortnite background*
dreamseason wrote on 2018-10-09 07:57:10:
Hey!
Is this Adception

Also *hisses at VideoGamer due to having Fortnite background*
Leaf machine broke
I get a ton of random stuff.
I get a ton of random stuff.
uDWJxnb.png
All I get are videogamer ads and they refresh like crazy, can't coli properly when the lag starts infiltrating my team.
All I get are videogamer ads and they refresh like crazy, can't coli properly when the lag starts infiltrating my team.
Vidyagmer and aliexpress
also it appears that most of the time comic ads are on the bottom bar and side bar is mostly videogamer :hmm:
Vidyagmer and aliexpress
also it appears that most of the time comic ads are on the bottom bar and side bar is mostly videogamer :hmm:
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
[quote name="MidnightWalks" date="2018-10-09 04:03:45" ] It's all based off of what you've been surfing for, so I for example find ads for my local grocery store and stuff I looked at on Etsy ._. [/quote] I swear this is a lie because all I ever get are webcomic ads and I've never read a webcomic in my life.
MidnightWalks wrote on 2018-10-09 04:03:45:
It's all based off of what you've been surfing for, so I for example find ads for my local grocery store and stuff I looked at on Etsy ._.

I swear this is a lie because all I ever get are webcomic ads and I've never read a webcomic in my life.
XOxv5KE.png
[quote name="Duaspark" date="2018-10-09 08:08:07" ] *hisses at VideoGamer due to having Fortnite background* [/quote] i thank you for saying this.
Duaspark wrote on 2018-10-09 08:08:07:
*hisses at VideoGamer due to having Fortnite background*
i thank you for saying this.
I kept getting VideoGamer ads on the sidebar and 403 (or 404?) forbidden on the bottom one, lol. The new privacy policy is... Eh. I really didn't wanna turn on adblock bc the old comic ads got me into so much new stuff, but I seriously don't want Fortnite ads. (Because yes, that's what VideoGamer kept showing me.)
The new ads also distracted me a lot... Too flashy, all that animation.
i've edited this post like 5 times already help me They also lagged my computer a lot. Considering it's a Mac, I'm not that surprised, but y'know, Coli calls me...
I kept getting VideoGamer ads on the sidebar and 403 (or 404?) forbidden on the bottom one, lol. The new privacy policy is... Eh. I really didn't wanna turn on adblock bc the old comic ads got me into so much new stuff, but I seriously don't want Fortnite ads. (Because yes, that's what VideoGamer kept showing me.)
The new ads also distracted me a lot... Too flashy, all that animation.
i've edited this post like 5 times already help me They also lagged my computer a lot. Considering it's a Mac, I'm not that surprised, but y'know, Coli calls me...
mischievous creature of flesh and bones
1 2 3 4