Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightcraft - [Under new management]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@TrashMammal Oh! Those are all automatic ^^
@TrashMammal Oh! Those are all automatic ^^
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I’ll try a see if i can pop in for awhile today. Thanks guy for the invite <33
I’ll try a see if i can pop in for awhile today. Thanks guy for the invite <33
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon My pleasure blue <3
@Bluedragon My pleasure blue <3
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
This looks cool! I’d love to join!
Just a quick question @Rexcaliburr ... Do you think the server will still be open around the end of the year? That’s when I get my computer and Minecraft back, so I would love to join!
This looks cool! I’d love to join!
Just a quick question @Rexcaliburr ... Do you think the server will still be open around the end of the year? That’s when I get my computer and Minecraft back, so I would love to join!
I4TUkY9.png
@Rexcaliburr

It's great to see another Mc server running. I'm Australian so I probably won't be seen often by others, but i'll still check it out.
@Rexcaliburr

It's great to see another Mc server running. I'm Australian so I probably won't be seen often by others, but i'll still check it out.
W2fTsCC.pngYOU THOUGHT IT WAS A SIGNATURE, BUT IT WAS I, DIO!3hF8p5D.png
@AlbinoWerewolf It should be!

@Paperdragon337 Well I'm Southeast Asian, and I know a few other players in the Asia/Australia region too ^^
@AlbinoWerewolf It should be!

@Paperdragon337 Well I'm Southeast Asian, and I know a few other players in the Asia/Australia region too ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr aah thank you!
(This is really random so sorry but @Paperdragon337 i’m from Australia too so if you are still playing at the end of the year we might be on together at times ^^)
@Rexcaliburr aah thank you!
(This is really random so sorry but @Paperdragon337 i’m from Australia too so if you are still playing at the end of the year we might be on together at times ^^)
I4TUkY9.png
This is awesome! Hope you don't mind if I play on it as well. I'm a bit shy.
This is awesome! Hope you don't mind if I play on it as well. I'm a bit shy.
oooh i might check this out
oooh i might check this out
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@StrangeStorm That's okay if you're shy, we don't mind at all! We're a very friendly community ^^
@StrangeStorm That's okay if you're shy, we don't mind at all! We're a very friendly community ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21