Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightcraft - 1.14.4 [MC] Happy 1 Year!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PujL1eL.png[/img] [color=#696969][b]Welcome to Flightcraft: Port of Scyria. We are on version 1.14.4. You cannot connect with version 1.14.3 or under.[/b] [size=5][b]In light of recent events, Flightcraft has enabled its whitelist. To join, kindly message @Rexcaliburr, @Talise, or @CyberSheppie with your Minecraft username. If you're in our Discord, please leave your FR username and Minecraft username in the #whitelist channel.[/b][/size] Flightcraft is a Flight Rising-Minecraft server that began in July 2015. The server has gone through multiple iterations since it began, but I am proud to bring Flightcraft back. Our forum thread also now has an awesome revamp! [/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/GqZQavd.png[/img] [nextcol][color=#696969]Flightcraft is a beautiful world with its own story. The server is set in a world known as Scyria, a world far away from the familiar Sornieth we know. It was once a planet where lost exaltees found themselves on, lured by the wretched Shade that resided there. A group of dragons who found themselves freed by a mysterious but benevolent entity created a community, which would later flourish after the Eleven came to assist the region deity known as the Consoleglitch in banishing the Shade from Scyria for good. Flightcraft: Port of Scyria is set in a corner of Scyria. Your journey begins upon a ship pulling through a massive portal from the Nether into Sailfin Bay, a pirate community. Life of the free and lawless begins in Sailfin Bay, where the world is your oyster. [/columns] [center][color=#696969][size=5][b]Features[/b][/size] Flightcraft strives to bring every player a unique and fun experience that you won't find on other small servers like ours. - Quests: Accept quests from NPCs you'll find around the server! Talk to them, do things for them, and get rewarded for it! You can get from starter items, to highly-enchanted diamond tools and armour, to rare finds you won't get anywhere else. Some quests are linked to reveal a bigger storyline. - Player market: Located near spawn is the player market, where players can set up shop in a stunning end-styled marketplace and sell or trade their items. (Shopkeepers is not installed yet due to incompatibility with 1.14) - Events: Casual and fun events are run by the admins occasionally, including knockback-bone fights, treasure hunts, and more. - Multiverse creative worlds. Survival not your thing? That's okay! We have two creative worlds including a superflat one, and a normal biome one where you can build to your heart's content. Worldedit is also enabled for players on creative worlds. [center][color=#696969][size=5][b]Staff[/b][/size] [center][columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [nextcol] [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/136875/13687444p.png[/img] @Rexcaliburr [b]Owner[/b] IGN: Rexcaliburr [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx [nextcol][center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/151960/15195962p.png[/img] @CyberSheppie [b]Admin[/b] IGN: Cyber_Sheppie [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx [nextcol][center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/493546/49354556p.png[/img] @Talise [b]Admin[/b] IGN: oceanprincex [/columns] [color=#696969]The Flightcraft staff is dedicated to ensuring a happy community. Rules can be enforced by any staff member as necessary. If you believe you were wronged by any staff member, kindly contact @Rexcaliburr via FR or Discord. Staff applications are currently not open. [columns][color=#696969][b]Plugins[/b] Flightcraft's experience is enhanced by the use of plugins. - EssentialsX - Quests - World Edit - VoxelSniper - MarriageMaster - Worldguard - Multiverse - LWC - Supertrails - Citizens 2 - Shopkeepers [b]Future Plugins[/b] We're looking at some plugins to add in the future as well! - Uber Enchant [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/yKLZ93a.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/uIjijXm.png[/img] [nextcol][color=#696969][b]Rules[/b] There are some rules that we enforce to ensure our server remains a positive place. - Discrimination of any form is not permitted and will result in an immediate ban. - All FR rules apply. NSFW chat is not permitted. - Griefing is a bannable offence. - PVP is enabled, but TP-killing is not allowed. Two players should have given consent to PVP before starting. - All staff members have the right to mute, kick, temporarily ban, or permanently ban members in violation of these rules. - Lag machines and builds may be removed by staff without notice. [/columns] [center][size=5][color=#696969]Interested in updates? Join our [url=https://discord.gg/Y5u3bdK]Discord![/url]. Most of our updates are posted there.[/size] [size=6][color=#696969][b]IP: flightcraft.vahosting.net OR 51.79.5.150:25565[/b][/size]
PujL1eL.png

Welcome to Flightcraft: Port of Scyria.
We are on version 1.14.4. You cannot connect with version 1.14.3 or under.

In light of recent events, Flightcraft has enabled its whitelist. To join, kindly message @Rexcaliburr, @Talise, or @CyberSheppie with your Minecraft username. If you're in our Discord, please leave your FR username and Minecraft username in the #whitelist channel.

Flightcraft is a Flight Rising-Minecraft server that began in July 2015. The server has gone through multiple iterations since it began, but I am proud to bring Flightcraft back. Our forum thread also now has an awesome revamp!
GqZQavd.png Flightcraft is a beautiful world with its own story. The server is set in a world known as Scyria, a world far away from the familiar Sornieth we know. It was once a planet where lost exaltees found themselves on, lured by the wretched Shade that resided there.

A group of dragons who found themselves freed by a mysterious but benevolent entity created a community, which would later flourish after the Eleven came to assist the region deity known as the Consoleglitch in banishing the Shade from Scyria for good.

Flightcraft: Port of Scyria is set in a corner of Scyria. Your journey begins upon a ship pulling through a massive portal from the Nether into Sailfin Bay, a pirate community. Life of the free and lawless begins in Sailfin Bay, where the world is your oyster.
Features

Flightcraft strives to bring every player a unique and fun experience that you won't find on other small servers like ours.

- Quests: Accept quests from NPCs you'll find around the server! Talk to them, do things for them, and get rewarded for it! You can get from starter items, to highly-enchanted diamond tools and armour, to rare finds you won't get anywhere else. Some quests are linked to reveal a bigger storyline.
- Player market: Located near spawn is the player market, where players can set up shop in a stunning end-styled marketplace and sell or trade their items. (Shopkeepers is not installed yet due to incompatibility with 1.14)
- Events: Casual and fun events are run by the admins occasionally, including knockback-bone fights, treasure hunts, and more.
- Multiverse creative worlds. Survival not your thing? That's okay! We have two creative worlds including a superflat one, and a normal biome one where you can build to your heart's content. Worldedit is also enabled for players on creative worlds.

Staff

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
13687444p.png

@Rexcaliburr
Owner
IGN: Rexcaliburr
xxx
15195962p.png

@CyberSheppie
Admin
IGN: Cyber_Sheppie
xxx
49354556p.png

@Talise
Admin
IGN: oceanprincex

The Flightcraft staff is dedicated to ensuring a happy community. Rules can be enforced by any staff member as necessary. If you believe you were wronged by any staff member, kindly contact @Rexcaliburr via FR or Discord.

Staff applications are currently not open.

Plugins
Flightcraft's experience is enhanced by the use of plugins.

- EssentialsX
- Quests
- World Edit
- VoxelSniper
- MarriageMaster
- Worldguard
- Multiverse
- LWC
- Supertrails
- Citizens 2
- Shopkeepers

Future Plugins
We're looking at some plugins to add in the future as well!

- Uber Enchant
yKLZ93a.png
uIjijXm.png Rules
There are some rules that we enforce to ensure our server remains a positive place.

- Discrimination of any form is not permitted and will result in an immediate ban.
- All FR rules apply. NSFW chat is not permitted.
- Griefing is a bannable offence.
- PVP is enabled, but TP-killing is not allowed. Two players should have given consent to PVP before starting.
- All staff members have the right to mute, kick, temporarily ban, or permanently ban members in violation of these rules.
- Lag machines and builds may be removed by staff without notice.
Interested in updates? Join our Discord!. Most of our updates are posted there.

IP: flightcraft.vahosting.net
OR
51.79.5.150:25565
JdI797C.gif
@Rexcaliburr
Woah, never knew there was an FR MC server, would've played it ages ago! Definitely will play when I find my mouse. Are you planning on adding mcMMO to the server?
@Rexcaliburr
Woah, never knew there was an FR MC server, would've played it ages ago! Definitely will play when I find my mouse. Are you planning on adding mcMMO to the server?
Pings are enabled again!
@Hisagi If enough people want mcMMO, I'll be happy to add it! For now, we'll keep things light since I only have 1gb RAM.
@Hisagi If enough people want mcMMO, I'll be happy to add it! For now, we'll keep things light since I only have 1gb RAM.
JdI797C.gif
@Rexcaliburr
Alright! I loved mcMMO, especially grinding for it.
@Rexcaliburr
Alright! I loved mcMMO, especially grinding for it.
Pings are enabled again!
Wait... A FR Minecraft server? Heck yes I will join.

...as soon as I get home in a few days :P
Wait... A FR Minecraft server? Heck yes I will join.

...as soon as I get home in a few days :P
SCMYF6b.png
Aww hecc I'm gonna check this out!
Aww hecc I'm gonna check this out!
CoEXf1M.png0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifOWOZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gifhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
Hm. I loved the old FlightCraft server but I'm not sure if I want to try it again considering how sudden the last was shut down, and with no explanation. I'll keep my eye on this for now and think about it.
Hm. I loved the old FlightCraft server but I'm not sure if I want to try it again considering how sudden the last was shut down, and with no explanation. I'll keep my eye on this for now and think about it.
frcomm_39.png
@Farwalker I believe that was way back when the spawn was two glass domes, yes? It was restarted again after that, and both shut down for two different reasons.

The first time Flightcraft shut down was when the spawn was two glass domes. Both myself and my co-owner were doing our final exams and couldn't manage the server, so we handed it to a friend of my friend and they shut it down from there. Yes, that is my fault because I did not talk about it before we handed the server owner. There was some arguing going on at the time.

The second time was when spawn was a flying ship. That slowly died off on its own due to lack of interest.

That is my explanation of both times anyway, as the former owner. It is your choice if you would like to join but there is my explanation since there wasn't one before.
@Farwalker I believe that was way back when the spawn was two glass domes, yes? It was restarted again after that, and both shut down for two different reasons.

The first time Flightcraft shut down was when the spawn was two glass domes. Both myself and my co-owner were doing our final exams and couldn't manage the server, so we handed it to a friend of my friend and they shut it down from there. Yes, that is my fault because I did not talk about it before we handed the server owner. There was some arguing going on at the time.

The second time was when spawn was a flying ship. That slowly died off on its own due to lack of interest.

That is my explanation of both times anyway, as the former owner. It is your choice if you would like to join but there is my explanation since there wasn't one before.
JdI797C.gif
sweet ill be checking this out for sure tomorrow
sweet ill be checking this out for sure tomorrow
tumblr_pt3k4rfvdH1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif 11111he/him
It's been a while since I played Minecraft lol this sounds like fun. Mainly a cool way to meet other Fr players!
It's been a while since I played Minecraft lol this sounds like fun. Mainly a cool way to meet other Fr players!
esISD1t.png -Scheming & Plotting
-+2h FR Time
-Wants more Beastclan lore
-This plant shot my wife
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17