Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so how many tickets did everyone buy
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36

Uh

Uh
100. Not planning to spend any more, seeing the whole site will be in for this one. Nice round number, not too much treasure, I'm callin' it good!
100. Not planning to spend any more, seeing the whole site will be in for this one. Nice round number, not too much treasure, I'm callin' it good!
DQ9DP8W.png
I've gotten 82 so far.
I've gotten 82 so far.
Mwff8lj.png
30, but definitely gonna buy more...
30, but definitely gonna buy more...
cwwdtDB.png
One for the funsies. But I know my RNG is awful lul
One for the funsies. But I know my RNG is awful lul
XOxv5KE.png
4, since it's my favorite number. I might buy more some other week, when there's hopefully less hype to get a better chance.
4, since it's my favorite number. I might buy more some other week, when there's hopefully less hype to get a better chance.
mXMhPXb.png SYTGlgJ.png
i got a gut feeling about it
i got a gut feeling about it
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
1. Gonna save the rest of my cash for popcorn when she breaks 1 mil tickets.
1. Gonna save the rest of my cash for popcorn when she breaks 1 mil tickets.
50? haha I know I have no chance but it's an xxx cyan g1
50? haha I know I have no chance but it's an xxx cyan g1
Gy5sOWI.png
364 and counting
364 and counting
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36