Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so how many tickets did everyone buy
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
[quote name="Serafin" date="2018-08-25 17:05:13" ] I just grabbed 10. It feels kinda shady that there's no ticket cap. -_- [/quote] There's no ticket cap for most raffles run by users, either. So I'm actually fine with this.
Serafin wrote on 2018-08-25 17:05:13:
I just grabbed 10. It feels kinda shady that there's no ticket cap. -_-

There's no ticket cap for most raffles run by users, either. So I'm actually fine with this.
"Looks like you've got 9 tickets for this raffle."

That's all I was willing to spend on this game of luck.
"Looks like you've got 9 tickets for this raffle."

That's all I was willing to spend on this game of luck.
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
One. I have horrid luck with raffles, and I don't want to gamble my money away on something I'm unlikely to get, so I bought a single ticket to appease myself. XD
One. I have horrid luck with raffles, and I don't want to gamble my money away on something I'm unlikely to get, so I bought a single ticket to appease myself. XD
mGBJ0tP.png
I got 69 because this is the first one and I figured I could splurge on a joke that'll be funny exactly One Time. Otherwise, I'm probably going to get ten, at max. It's fun to see if I'll win, but so many people buy upwards of 100, so I figure I could just save up and buy the rewards myself.
I got 69 because this is the first one and I figured I could splurge on a joke that'll be funny exactly One Time. Otherwise, I'm probably going to get ten, at max. It's fun to see if I'll win, but so many people buy upwards of 100, so I figure I could just save up and buy the rewards myself.
143973s64ei05ghw.gif
1294430j4ozkwci0p.gif
487019ciadv6xfmv.gif
892701w3ywmqn4c6.gif
they/them, 21
ninbinarycatcher.png
I got 50, and no more. I have gene plans to save for, ya know?
I got 50, and no more. I have gene plans to save for, ya know?
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
I got ten... there wasn’t really anything aside from the starmap genes that I wanted from this raffle... it is also the first so it is likely to be a little much more competition... so I only bought a few... just in case...
I got ten... there wasn’t really anything aside from the starmap genes that I wanted from this raffle... it is also the first so it is likely to be a little much more competition... so I only bought a few... just in case...
Only 10
Only 10
mkpoaHZ.png
Just got 100 for fun and participation purposes :3

Hmm when the achievements are redone, what if there were tiers for how much you drop on Roundsey in one go? Like 20kt, 50kt, 100kt or somesuch? (Similar to the making treasure ones). :o
Just got 100 for fun and participation purposes :3

Hmm when the achievements are redone, what if there were tiers for how much you drop on Roundsey in one go? Like 20kt, 50kt, 100kt or somesuch? (Similar to the making treasure ones). :o
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
50. It's a good amount, it allows that I still have a chance along with everyone else without going overboard. I'll probably stick with this amount for the next few raffles, though I may up it to 100 only because 50kt isn't that hard to get.

Edit: bought 4 more so I have 54, my lucky number.
50. It's a good amount, it allows that I still have a chance along with everyone else without going overboard. I'll probably stick with this amount for the next few raffles, though I may up it to 100 only because 50kt isn't that hard to get.

Edit: bought 4 more so I have 54, my lucky number.
cwwdtDB.png
80 :P

idk if ill buy anymore
80 :P

idk if ill buy anymore
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36