Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 150 Eggs mass hatch or sell?
1 2 3 4
So..I planned to make a mass hatch somewhere in the end of August, collected eggs and all. But few days ago I got idea that selling them will be nice too.

Not sure what to do now :'3

Update: Now I know what to do! Will hatch 100 and sell/keep other 50~

So..I planned to make a mass hatch somewhere in the end of August, collected eggs and all. But few days ago I got idea that selling them will be nice too.

Not sure what to do now :'3

Update: Now I know what to do! Will hatch 100 and sell/keep other 50~

@Kaymaro

Maybe just sell some of them off? Then you can get the best of both worlds I guess.
@Kaymaro

Maybe just sell some of them off? Then you can get the best of both worlds I guess.
ShinyRelicLedian.png
dang

that's a lot

HATCH HATCH HATCH HATCH HATCH
dang

that's a lot

__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
[quote name="Aquatic" date="2018-08-22 06:30:30" ] dang that's a lot HATCH HATCH HATCH HATCH HATCH [/quote]
Aquatic wrote on 2018-08-22 06:30:30:
dang

that's a lot

CYAN LOVERS UNITE
5MwdWh0.png
[quote name="Aquatic" date="2018-08-22 06:30:30" ] dang that's a lot HATCH HATCH HATCH HATCH HATCH [/quote] I mean, what else to do with 100+ eggs really? Have a mass hatch & ping me 8)
Aquatic wrote on 2018-08-22 06:30:30:
dang

that's a lot

I mean, what else to do with 100+ eggs really?
Have a mass hatch & ping me 8)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
hatch and ping me please!!!

or give the eggs to me please JK
hatch and ping me please!!!

or give the eggs to me please JK
You could get 45kg if you sell.
On the other hand, hatching would be more fun if you don't have something to put your money towards.
You could get 45kg if you sell.
On the other hand, hatching would be more fun if you don't have something to put your money towards.
Check out my co-owned Wings of Fire themed hatchery! Z1mj4pe.png
@Kaymaro

If you feel like you need some money, but you want to hatch, sell some of them and hatch the rest. Even if you only sold five eggs, you would get 1000g. Sell another one and you'll have enough to get starmap! And even better, a UM skin. 150 is a lot to hatch, so you could lower the number to 100. Then you could still mass hatch and in the mean while, get 10kg!
@Kaymaro

If you feel like you need some money, but you want to hatch, sell some of them and hatch the rest. Even if you only sold five eggs, you would get 1000g. Sell another one and you'll have enough to get starmap! And even better, a UM skin. 150 is a lot to hatch, so you could lower the number to 100. Then you could still mass hatch and in the mean while, get 10kg!
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
sell em' like the hotcakes that they are ;')
sell em' like the hotcakes that they are ;')
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
Ping me if you hatch, please.
Ping me if you hatch, please.
1 2 3 4