Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Event Hub] Nature's Lemonade Stand
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@wildness
Please add me to the general pinglist! Thank you :)
@wildness
Please add me to the general pinglist! Thank you :)
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@Wildness This is delicious! Please add me to the general update pinglist for openings :)
@Wildness This is delicious! Please add me to the general update pinglist for openings :)
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@wildness

Please add me in pinglist plz!

and I have a question, is level badge also count foddart levels?
@wildness

Please add me in pinglist plz!

and I have a question, is level badge also count foddart levels?
mOrJRSi.png
@wildness
please add me to the pinglist! ( :
@wildness
please add me to the pinglist! ( :
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
@Wildness - these graphics are rad! I have two questions about the badge tiers for Nature players. First off - 500 dragons is VERY much and unreasonable for anybody who doesn't camp out in coli all week. It's usually 500 levels for the highest badge. So, is this perhaps a mistake? And secondly - do the requirements stack, as in, if I exalt x dragons and then send you x-y treasure, does that count towards unlocking a badge?
@Wildness - these graphics are rad! I have two questions about the badge tiers for Nature players. First off - 500 dragons is VERY much and unreasonable for anybody who doesn't camp out in coli all week. It's usually 500 levels for the highest badge. So, is this perhaps a mistake? And secondly - do the requirements stack, as in, if I exalt x dragons and then send you x-y treasure, does that count towards unlocking a badge?
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Wildness

Please add me to the ping list!
@Wildness

Please add me to the ping list!
@Wildness

I'd love to be added to the general pinglist!
@Wildness

I'd love to be added to the general pinglist!
jxHrwpT.png
@Wildness I’m a newbie, sorry, but for the donations, do we just send them directly to you through crossroads this week?
@Wildness I’m a newbie, sorry, but for the donations, do we just send them directly to you through crossroads this week?
This is such a cute theme, I feel refreshed just from browsing the initial posts. ^^
This is such a cute theme, I feel refreshed just from browsing the initial posts. ^^
@Mip We are trying to keep our giveaway on the smaller end, with the focus on giving Beira away. That is a very cute dragon though! Thank you for offering

@glurpagos I wasn't planning on pinging the general pinglist for the daily badges, but I can add you to a pinglist for that!

@X3X Foddart doesn't count sorry! You are buying the art with your levels, so it's not quite the same thing.

@Kriski It is 500 levels for the highest badge. You may send me any mix of accepted dragons or currencies to count. It could 100 dragons and 300,000tr and 100 gems and that would be fine. Please let me know if you have any other questions

@Cheshiure Yes donations can be sent to me through crossroads or pms!

I have also added everyone up to the pinglist!
@Mip We are trying to keep our giveaway on the smaller end, with the focus on giving Beira away. That is a very cute dragon though! Thank you for offering

@glurpagos I wasn't planning on pinging the general pinglist for the daily badges, but I can add you to a pinglist for that!

@X3X Foddart doesn't count sorry! You are buying the art with your levels, so it's not quite the same thing.

@Kriski It is 500 levels for the highest badge. You may send me any mix of accepted dragons or currencies to count. It could 100 dragons and 300,000tr and 100 gems and that would be fine. Please let me know if you have any other questions

@Cheshiure Yes donations can be sent to me through crossroads or pms!

I have also added everyone up to the pinglist!
HnHWvPl.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11