Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Specific Dragon Jobs?
1 2 3
@lovebite @reliquiaen @Alphanix @MaskofKeter @KingHarry @Aldia @BashfulBat @Amaranth41

okay guys, me again. so i'll be making pinglist of people who would be interested any time new ideas come up. if you want to be on it, lemme know.

on another note, food for thought:

shadow dragons or plague dragons as morticians?

that's a creepy job i can see shadow dragons doing, but at the same time plague dragons deal a lot with death so that would also make sense.

light dragons as gravediggers?

let's be honest here, the only dragons who know how to properly bury imperials so you don't get emperors are imperials. what better way than for the lightweaver's children to make sure the burial is done just right.

arcane dragons or lightning dragons as weather reporters? or wait, that's the same as a meteorologist, right? woops sorry.

@lovebite @reliquiaen @Alphanix @MaskofKeter @KingHarry @Aldia @BashfulBat @Amaranth41

okay guys, me again. so i'll be making pinglist of people who would be interested any time new ideas come up. if you want to be on it, lemme know.

on another note, food for thought:

shadow dragons or plague dragons as morticians?

that's a creepy job i can see shadow dragons doing, but at the same time plague dragons deal a lot with death so that would also make sense.

light dragons as gravediggers?

let's be honest here, the only dragons who know how to properly bury imperials so you don't get emperors are imperials. what better way than for the lightweaver's children to make sure the burial is done just right.

arcane dragons or lightning dragons as weather reporters? or wait, that's the same as a meteorologist, right? woops sorry.

i think in terms of death any dragon of any flight can take care of the dead :o i disagree with some jobs being flight specific! but i like the idea of certain flights leaning towards certain jobs because they are more prone to having certain skills :>
i think in terms of death any dragon of any flight can take care of the dead :o i disagree with some jobs being flight specific! but i like the idea of certain flights leaning towards certain jobs because they are more prone to having certain skills :>
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
replying to find later :3

you guys have helped me out a lot!
replying to find later :3

you guys have helped me out a lot!
pWqZNtj.png
1 2 3