Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to win Glimmer And Gloom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Right??? Ugh.
I haven't even tried to move beyond easy yet because I keep getting ONE SPOT of the wrong color on it, ughhh.
Right??? Ugh.
I haven't even tried to move beyond easy yet because I keep getting ONE SPOT of the wrong color on it, ughhh.
bHeX9bv.png
[quote name="Corvus" date="2018-07-05 07:02:01" ] F I lack the brainpower for this game [/quote] meee
Corvus wrote on 2018-07-05 07:02:01:
F

I lack the brainpower for this game
meee
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
ayeeeeeeeeeeeee no why
ayeeeeeeeeeeeee no why
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I do not grasp this game at all. Which is annoying because I'm great at Othello.
I do not grasp this game at all. Which is annoying because I'm great at Othello.
This is belated and somebody's probably beaten me to the point, but that configuration of tiles on Medium - all one color, and the tile in the middle being another - is actually an instant win condition. You click the center-top, the furthest right and left, and the center bottom.
This is belated and somebody's probably beaten me to the point, but that configuration of tiles on Medium - all one color, and the tile in the middle being another - is actually an instant win condition. You click the center-top, the furthest right and left, and the center bottom.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
F and more f.
F and more f.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
[quote name="Corvus" date="2018-07-05 07:02:01" ] F I lack the brainpower for this game [/quote]
Corvus wrote on 2018-07-05 07:02:01:
F

I lack the brainpower for this game
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
@Laluzi

That's Hard, but it's still a known pattern with a solution only 7 steps away.
@Laluzi

That's Hard, but it's still a known pattern with a solution only 7 steps away.
@Dagomor Ah, right. I can't brain.

But yeah, the trick to the game is getting some kind of symmetrical pattern on the board. Once you accomplish that, there's always a chain of steps you can follow to clear the board.
@Dagomor Ah, right. I can't brain.

But yeah, the trick to the game is getting some kind of symmetrical pattern on the board. Once you accomplish that, there's always a chain of steps you can follow to clear the board.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Laluzi

I'm beating my head against Very Hard because I'm too impatient to sit there and actually do the work to get to a symmetrical pattern. Probably back to Hard for me.
@Laluzi

I'm beating my head against Very Hard because I'm too impatient to sit there and actually do the work to get to a symmetrical pattern. Probably back to Hard for me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7