Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: 5th Anniversary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152
oof, thanks for the clarity!!

super excited about future types and the revert to common item!
oof, thanks for the clarity!!

super excited about future types and the revert to common item!
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Thank you for adding the common scroll! I'm really excited to see what eyes my new nests will have.
Thank you for adding the common scroll! I'm really excited to see what eyes my new nests will have.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Good plans! (Though I do wish I'd gotten my progenitor the Primal eyes she deserves.)
Good plans! (Though I do wish I'd gotten my progenitor the Primal eyes she deserves.)
While the update may not have been too well planned I'm glad the staff has addressed it and I'm happy to hear that you guys working on trying to fix this. But I also think that this could've been handled much better by the players! Either way I'm glad that you guys are working on it <3
While the update may not have been too well planned I'm glad the staff has addressed it and I'm happy to hear that you guys working on trying to fix this. But I also think that this could've been handled much better by the players! Either way I'm glad that you guys are working on it <3
I still wish we had better ways of giving stuff to our five years' worth of previous dragons, but i'm looking forward to seeing future items be implemented. More importantly, I hope both the staff and community got some well-needed experience on managing and responding to these kind of occurences.
I still wish we had better ways of giving stuff to our five years' worth of previous dragons, but i'm looking forward to seeing future items be implemented. More importantly, I hope both the staff and community got some well-needed experience on managing and responding to these kind of occurences.
KVbkgOZ.png
I'm happy you read our feedback about the need for a "revert eyes" item!

Will there be scolls for all of the eyes in the future? I imagine this would be a godsend for those of us with g1 projects.
I'm happy you read our feedback about the need for a "revert eyes" item!

Will there be scolls for all of the eyes in the future? I imagine this would be a godsend for those of us with g1 projects.
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
I've loved the update so far! Can't wait to see what's ahead!
I've loved the update so far! Can't wait to see what's ahead!
Hello ! First off thank you.
My question is, are they going to be gem exclusive or not ? It will decide on their worth on the Auction House (honestly i'd get my hands on a Multi-Gaze scroll, I got uncommon 5 times in a row & such news are a small breath of fresh air)...
Hello ! First off thank you.
My question is, are they going to be gem exclusive or not ? It will decide on their worth on the Auction House (honestly i'd get my hands on a Multi-Gaze scroll, I got uncommon 5 times in a row & such news are a small breath of fresh air)...
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Vela (they/them)
Feel free to ping me, however I do not accept
friend requests if I barely know you. Sorry !

.:. rarely active lately .:.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
Okay but what if I want my g1s to have one of the rare, natural eye types. I can't breed for g1s.
Okay but what if I want my g1s to have one of the rare, natural eye types. I can't breed for g1s.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
Are you guys going to add any treasure eyes or is this just going to be a cash grab and gems only :/

If it's gems only, I'm for sure quitting this game
Are you guys going to add any treasure eyes or is this just going to be a cash grab and gems only :/

If it's gems only, I'm for sure quitting this game
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152