Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why no vials RNG??
1 2
Agreed; I've definitely gotten far less today than yesterday. I thought I would try for a full stack of vials, but I'll be happy if I can get 10 more at this point.
Agreed; I've definitely gotten far less today than yesterday. I thought I would try for a full stack of vials, but I'll be happy if I can get 10 more at this point.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif

[*] Fodder Trading
[*] Wishlist
[*]Hatchery
x
x
x
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
Poor rng for me, too ;_;
Poor rng for me, too ;_;
@SkyLetha omg i just got one too?? nice!!!
@SkyLetha omg i just got one too?? nice!!!

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
Complain here so rng feels bad for you
Complain here so rng feels bad for you
Doc_Oc_90.gif Photoshop_FR_Signature_3.pngMiles_90.gif
Honestly, RNG has been terrible for me. Ive only gotten 3 vials since the start of the event from the Coli. Im gonna see if I can get anymore but im not holding much hope.
Has anyone else had this problem?
Honestly, RNG has been terrible for me. Ive only gotten 3 vials since the start of the event from the Coli. Im gonna see if I can get anymore but im not holding much hope.
Has anyone else had this problem?
c2JyPCj.png
@Archma try grinding in the lower venues where the battles go quicker. that's my strategy at least. or make at least one more at baldwin
@Archma try grinding in the lower venues where the battles go quicker. that's my strategy at least. or make at least one more at baldwin

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
@mujuna ive been in the lower venues, ill keep trying, but ive also been brewing so its not too bad, but even still, there is oh so many vials one can brew up :/
@mujuna ive been in the lower venues, ill keep trying, but ive also been brewing so its not too bad, but even still, there is oh so many vials one can brew up :/
c2JyPCj.png
@Archma yeah i feel that. i also brewed a few but then i ran out of the red ooze and man the prices went up for the ingredients in the AH
@Archma yeah i feel that. i also brewed a few but then i ran out of the red ooze and man the prices went up for the ingredients in the AH

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
@mujna yea, its kinda killing me on the inside
@mujna yea, its kinda killing me on the inside
c2JyPCj.png
Yeah I've gotten only one vial in the past hour or so.
Yeah I've gotten only one vial in the past hour or so.
Candies.gif
1 2