Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why no vials RNG??
1 2
I've been grinding for the last 2 hours for some last-minute vials, and nothing!! Just yesterday i got so many, and now i'm wondering if they retired them early since i haven't seen one in hours! Please i just want some vials.....
I've been grinding for the last 2 hours for some last-minute vials, and nothing!! Just yesterday i got so many, and now i'm wondering if they retired them early since i haven't seen one in hours! Please i just want some vials.....

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
Same here! Been having some bad luck in the past few hours..
Same here! Been having some bad luck in the past few hours..
Same! It feels like they lowered the rate since yesterday.
Same! It feels like they lowered the rate since yesterday.
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
@SkyLetha i was kind of hoping staff upped the drop rate for the last few hours but it looks like the did the opposite
@SkyLetha i was kind of hoping staff upped the drop rate for the last few hours but it looks like the did the opposite

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
@cheesypickles62 yeah i was thinking the same thing
@cheesypickles62 yeah i was thinking the same thing

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
@mujna

It seems so :/ or we all just are getting bad luck! Seems odd for them to make this even harder on us. Have they done that before?
@mujna

It seems so :/ or we all just are getting bad luck! Seems odd for them to make this even harder on us. Have they done that before?
I GOT A VIAL
I GOT A VIAL
@SkyLetha its probably bad luck. i don't think i remember hearing about staff changing the drop rate during an event... and congrats!! looks like venting solved your problem lol
@SkyLetha its probably bad luck. i don't think i remember hearing about staff changing the drop rate during an event... and congrats!! looks like venting solved your problem lol

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
@mujna

Hah, suppose so! Hopefully itll drop more for all of us now..
@mujna

Hah, suppose so! Hopefully itll drop more for all of us now..
i saw people talking about this yesterday, too, but on the other side of the coin - there are also people getting MORE than they had previously. rng does what it wants and some people get lucky, some don't

from what ive experienced today, i agree. feels like less

i can assure you they haven't been retired early. good luck, hope you get some last-minute vials! and then a well-earned break
i saw people talking about this yesterday, too, but on the other side of the coin - there are also people getting MORE than they had previously. rng does what it wants and some people get lucky, some don't

from what ive experienced today, i agree. feels like less

i can assure you they haven't been retired early. good luck, hope you get some last-minute vials! and then a well-earned break
1 2