Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To those grinding: Get your badge! (NEW)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Dullanyan

Are you in need of medical assistance?

(The Giver, anyone? No?)
@Dullanyan

Are you in need of medical assistance?

(The Giver, anyone? No?)
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@Everyone aaa im ok!! jus tired, but i will keep on fighting... im taking a mini break for now tho...!!
@Everyone aaa im ok!! jus tired, but i will keep on fighting... im taking a mini break for now tho...!!
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
@Dullanyan

I believe in you! Have fun!
@Dullanyan

I believe in you! Have fun!
You take better care of me than I do of myself.
You take better care of me than I do of myself.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@TheGodOfStories

Well, after all he's been through, Mr. Mischief- I mean, Loki, could use all the care he can get.

Sidenote: If you pulled that directly from the Agent of Asgard/Shield comics, that's my favorite run of a l l time

*coughI'mSorryI'mAHugeNerdTMcough*

I'm a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to this post, but oh well. I'd be in the coli right now if it wasn't for those captchas.
@TheGodOfStories

Well, after all he's been through, Mr. Mischief- I mean, Loki, could use all the care he can get.

Sidenote: If you pulled that directly from the Agent of Asgard/Shield comics, that's my favorite run of a l l time

*coughI'mSorryI'mAHugeNerdTMcough*

I'm a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to this post, but oh well. I'd be in the coli right now if it wasn't for those captchas.
thank you (also vials wont be here ;-;)

but thank you a lot for this post. coli grinding is taking a lot out of all of us, but hey we are getting vials for whatever purpose we have (ex: so i can have the perfect eyes for my self dragon :>)

thank you (is this the third time i've said this? idk)
thank you (also vials wont be here ;-;)

but thank you a lot for this post. coli grinding is taking a lot out of all of us, but hey we are getting vials for whatever purpose we have (ex: so i can have the perfect eyes for my self dragon :>)

thank you (is this the third time i've said this? idk)
Candies.gif
@Cosmosa

(I made this post last night, I probably should edit that top bit)

Two more hours! Two more! You can do it!

You're welcome, of course, and my pleasure, love.
@Cosmosa

(I made this post last night, I probably should edit that top bit)

Two more hours! Two more! You can do it!

You're welcome, of course, and my pleasure, love.
<3
<3
Candies.gif
@Everyone
oof I wish, but no I was just being a meme huehue

And who isn't a hypocrite I mean really
@Everyone
oof I wish, but no I was just being a meme huehue

And who isn't a hypocrite I mean really
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@TheGodOfStories

Ah. Yeah, in the Loki comics, he drops the title of God of Mischief after being nearly killed by a future incarnation of himself and deciding he wanted a different future so he becomes the God of Stories and it was moving and yes

That's a very good point.
@TheGodOfStories

Ah. Yeah, in the Loki comics, he drops the title of God of Mischief after being nearly killed by a future incarnation of himself and deciding he wanted a different future so he becomes the God of Stories and it was moving and yes

That's a very good point.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16