Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To those grinding: Get your badge! (NEW)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Such a blessed pure post! I did everything before i started grinding, but this is a great reminder. Thank you
Such a blessed pure post! I did everything before i started grinding, but this is a great reminder. Thank you

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
@FallenAngel

Thank you! I actually just finished my sixth water bottle today. I'm having to gradually increase my water intake for marching band beginning in late July to a gallon a day, and my goal has been 2/3 a gallon for another week or so, and I did over that mark, which is awesome.

Just something small I'm proud of. Thanks again!

@FloofyDragon

That's great! I had to stop earlier today and do my daily exercise and feed my cat. I'm back in the game, though, haha. Of course! Have a good day/night!
@FallenAngel

Thank you! I actually just finished my sixth water bottle today. I'm having to gradually increase my water intake for marching band beginning in late July to a gallon a day, and my goal has been 2/3 a gallon for another week or so, and I did over that mark, which is awesome.

Just something small I'm proud of. Thanks again!

@FloofyDragon

That's great! I had to stop earlier today and do my daily exercise and feed my cat. I'm back in the game, though, haha. Of course! Have a good day/night!
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
good post op
good post op
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
best post I've seen today [: thank you!
best post I've seen today [: thank you!
thank you very much op!
thank you very much op!
I definitely know a few friends I need to send this post to...
I definitely know a few friends I need to send this post to...
8mIb4Hl.gif
Thank it for this I’ll definitely need this reminder today
Thank it for this I’ll definitely need this reminder today
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
Ya I should really take a break, I don’t even remember when did I eat last time and I’m too busy to go to bathroom
Ya I should really take a break, I don’t even remember when did I eat last time and I’m too busy to go to bathroom
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
I wish I had the ability to like this post ='3
I wish I had the ability to like this post ='3
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
Good post, A+. Here's some other tips for those grinding:

- If you find yourself forgetting to drink water or stretch, it may help to set a timer, or think of the camping screens as a reminder to do either. Have a sip whenever a camping screen pops up, or go and stretch whenever some good loot drops.

- If using a mouse has become difficult for you for any reason, try enabling "mouse keys" on your computer. They allow you to move your cursor and click around using your number pad. This is not a bot, script, or third party tool, and it does not play the game for you. It is an accessibility feature that comes with your computer.

FR currently provides no hotkeys for moving on to the next battle, but with mouse keys, you can still click the button even without a working mouse. You can even do camping with mouse keys, but you may or may not find it quicker to just use your mouse for these screens.

Good luck, everyone!
Good post, A+. Here's some other tips for those grinding:

- If you find yourself forgetting to drink water or stretch, it may help to set a timer, or think of the camping screens as a reminder to do either. Have a sip whenever a camping screen pops up, or go and stretch whenever some good loot drops.

- If using a mouse has become difficult for you for any reason, try enabling "mouse keys" on your computer. They allow you to move your cursor and click around using your number pad. This is not a bot, script, or third party tool, and it does not play the game for you. It is an accessibility feature that comes with your computer.

FR currently provides no hotkeys for moving on to the next battle, but with mouse keys, you can still click the button even without a working mouse. You can even do camping with mouse keys, but you may or may not find it quicker to just use your mouse for these screens.

Good luck, everyone!
8ZHLRVU.png

ELPHAEL
...he/they...
FR time + 3
I6jEjhp.png x OHvqVtK.png

TLcyt8d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16