Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To those grinding: Get your badge! (NEW)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
this is so wholesome, thank you :)
this is so wholesome, thank you :)
lmBVOQT.gif
@Takemi

I remember when I got my girl spayed, she had to walk around with a little cone of shame. It might be mean to say, but I'm not going to lie, it was pretty funny seeing her run into the kitchen drawer...

@Whirlwish

Thank you! And, you're welcome. Er, you're thank-come? This is why I don't make up words.
@Takemi

I remember when I got my girl spayed, she had to walk around with a little cone of shame. It might be mean to say, but I'm not going to lie, it was pretty funny seeing her run into the kitchen drawer...

@Whirlwish

Thank you! And, you're welcome. Er, you're thank-come? This is why I don't make up words.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
Thank you ^^
Thank you ^^
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
@Everyone
Well, It is pretty funny. Poor things. I will not get to see that because they will keep him there for a few days because he is a stray.
@Everyone
Well, It is pretty funny. Poor things. I will not get to see that because they will keep him there for a few days because he is a stray.
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
@ShylaShadow

Yep!

@Takemi

Well, it's good what you're doing! I'm sure the female cats you mentioned earlier will thank you in their own cat language.
@ShylaShadow

Yep!

@Takemi

Well, it's good what you're doing! I'm sure the female cats you mentioned earlier will thank you in their own cat language.
@Everyone
They already do, since I let them stay outside and eat my cats food ^^

And again, thank you for the reminder. I totally had forgot to strech.
@Everyone
They already do, since I let them stay outside and eat my cats food ^^

And again, thank you for the reminder. I totally had forgot to strech.
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
@Takemi

Of course!
@Takemi

Of course!
Is any venue the best to grind for scattersight?
Is any venue the best to grind for scattersight?
@mizushimo

Not really. Any of them where you can win as many battles per minute, because there's an even change among the board. I've gotten at least 30 from the Woodland Path, but the Training Field is just as good!
@mizushimo

Not really. Any of them where you can win as many battles per minute, because there's an even change among the board. I've gotten at least 30 from the Woodland Path, but the Training Field is just as good!
Aww too sweet.

@Everyone
Hope you are doing well, also :)
Aww too sweet.

@Everyone
Hope you are doing well, also :)
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16