Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore: The Eleven Heavens
1 2 3
Oh wow! I have some really cool ideas now for my own lore! :D
Oh wow! I have some really cool ideas now for my own lore! :D
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Since this is a world with tons of magic and monsters and whatnot, I'd imagine death by old age is actually pretty rare.
I wrote it intending it to be an inescapable choice, whichever one you end up in you're stuck with. There are opportunities for lore in which a dragon would have to try and escape to find the one they were looking for.
Since this is a world with tons of magic and monsters and whatnot, I'd imagine death by old age is actually pretty rare.
I wrote it intending it to be an inescapable choice, whichever one you end up in you're stuck with. There are opportunities for lore in which a dragon would have to try and escape to find the one they were looking for.
[quote name="BraveEguana" date="2018-06-03 02:36:28" ] These are actually pretty cool! The question though... CAN dragons die? [/quote] According to official lore, yes. If you read the Imperial entry in the encyclopedia it gives a lot of details on thier lifespan and death in particular.
BraveEguana wrote on 2018-06-03 02:36:28:
These are actually pretty cool!

The question though... CAN dragons die?

According to official lore, yes. If you read the Imperial entry in the encyclopedia it gives a lot of details on thier lifespan and death in particular.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
For some reason Light's afterlife sounds the most appealing, followed by Wind's. I want to go to those.
For some reason Light's afterlife sounds the most appealing, followed by Wind's. I want to go to those.
All those non-water dragons who died of drowning are just stranded on a cartoonishly small desert island with 20 other dragons.
All those non-water dragons who died of drowning are just stranded on a cartoonishly small desert island with 20 other dragons.
z7o7CpN.png
headcannon ACCEPTED
@therobinsberry (pinging to find thread again)
headcannon ACCEPTED
@therobinsberry (pinging to find thread again)
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
this was the first time i actually said to myself "And now I want to be crushed to death."
this was the first time i actually said to myself "And now I want to be crushed to death."
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I’m accepting this as canon.

Wind heaven sounds like my personal heaven. Which is fitting, ‘cause I’m in Wind.
I’m accepting this as canon.

Wind heaven sounds like my personal heaven. Which is fitting, ‘cause I’m in Wind.
- order
At some point I'll expand on this a bit more, I need to add detail about the arrival places and how deities are present and/or communicate.
At some point I'll expand on this a bit more, I need to add detail about the arrival places and how deities are present and/or communicate.
1 2 3