Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ok but dragon airport security
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[img]https://im-01.gifer.com/1YBG.gif[/img] LIKE THIS ^
1YBG.gif

LIKE THIS ^
oooooo yes! @BraveEguana
oooooo yes! @BraveEguana
Ooh, hm. I like the imp-plane aesthetic, but as some have pointed out, larger breeds will take up too much space, and I'm not convinced an imp can lift a Guardian.

As an alternative that might fit slightly more with FR's gestalt: Dirigibles! Or even just hot-air balloons, pushed by wind magic or pulled by Imperials? A useful service for landbound dragons!

More on-topic:
Think of the familiars, too! Do they go into luggage? Or are there little familiar carriers that the dragons can take on board with them? Do sentient beastclan familiars also have to stay in carriers???
Ooh, hm. I like the imp-plane aesthetic, but as some have pointed out, larger breeds will take up too much space, and I'm not convinced an imp can lift a Guardian.

As an alternative that might fit slightly more with FR's gestalt: Dirigibles! Or even just hot-air balloons, pushed by wind magic or pulled by Imperials? A useful service for landbound dragons!

More on-topic:
Think of the familiars, too! Do they go into luggage? Or are there little familiar carriers that the dragons can take on board with them? Do sentient beastclan familiars also have to stay in carriers???
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
Familiars would clearly have to go in carriers in the luggage hold - they are dragon pets.

Also considering most dragons also fly consider this:

Dragon passenger " T.t.t.t.There's something on the wing!!!"

Attendant (probably a fae) "Darn it, another spiral trying to hitch-a-ride!"
*Promptly fetches a broomstick and shoos the spiral off the wing, onto the broomstick and then lets go. Based on the assumption that trying to sweep a spiral off anything with a broom would just result in said spiral wrapping itself around the boom.

Although saying all that, based on FR tech and visuals yeah I'd see them flying in mighty airships (filled with the hot air from a snapper or three in full lecture mode?)
Familiars would clearly have to go in carriers in the luggage hold - they are dragon pets.

Also considering most dragons also fly consider this:

Dragon passenger " T.t.t.t.There's something on the wing!!!"

Attendant (probably a fae) "Darn it, another spiral trying to hitch-a-ride!"
*Promptly fetches a broomstick and shoos the spiral off the wing, onto the broomstick and then lets go. Based on the assumption that trying to sweep a spiral off anything with a broom would just result in said spiral wrapping itself around the boom.

Although saying all that, based on FR tech and visuals yeah I'd see them flying in mighty airships (filled with the hot air from a snapper or three in full lecture mode?)
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
[quote name="Eosfe" date="2018-05-04 11:57:09" ] [quote name="atomicsharkchild" date="2018-05-04 11:55:33" ] Imagine sitting next to a snapper after asking them a simple question like “What time is it?” and after awnsering them going into a lecture about the evolution of time that goes on for the entire flight. [/quote] o god, atomicsharkchild imagine them sitting next to a coatl so they have to repeat the science over and over making everyone else in the plane be completely done with everything [/quote] And when the coatl finally understands the lecture, a spiral (who listened too, but fell asleep in the middle) wake up and ask what they missed. and it all starts again
Eosfe wrote on 2018-05-04 11:57:09:
atomicsharkchild wrote on 2018-05-04 11:55:33:
Imagine sitting next to a snapper after asking them a simple question like “What time is it?” and after awnsering them going into a lecture about the evolution of time that goes on for the entire flight.

o god, atomicsharkchild imagine them sitting next to a coatl so they have to repeat the science over and over making everyone else in the plane be completely done with everything

And when the coatl finally understands the lecture, a spiral (who listened too, but fell asleep in the middle) wake up and ask what they missed.

and it all starts again
New "Air" flight that every dragon is just made for being airplanes in this flight.
i would pay to move to that flight.
New "Air" flight that every dragon is just made for being airplanes in this flight.
i would pay to move to that flight.
a
2itis29.png
2itis29.png
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
[quote name="Semolina" date="2018-05-04 13:10:53" ] [quote name="Eosfe" date="2018-05-04 11:57:09" ] [quote name="atomicsharkchild" date="2018-05-04 11:55:33" ] Imagine sitting next to a snapper after asking them a simple question like “What time is it?” and after awnsering them going into a lecture about the evolution of time that goes on for the entire flight. [/quote] o god, atomicsharkchild imagine them sitting next to a coatl so they have to repeat the science over and over making everyone else in the plane be completely done with everything [/quote] And when the coatl finally understands the lecture, a spiral (who listened too, but fell asleep in the middle) wake up and ask what they missed. and it all starts again [/quote] Oohhhh gooodd the entire plane would start complaining as they say everything again.
Semolina wrote on 2018-05-04 13:10:53:
Eosfe wrote on 2018-05-04 11:57:09:
atomicsharkchild wrote on 2018-05-04 11:55:33:
Imagine sitting next to a snapper after asking them a simple question like “What time is it?” and after awnsering them going into a lecture about the evolution of time that goes on for the entire flight.

o god, atomicsharkchild imagine them sitting next to a coatl so they have to repeat the science over and over making everyone else in the plane be completely done with everything

And when the coatl finally understands the lecture, a spiral (who listened too, but fell asleep in the middle) wake up and ask what they missed.

and it all starts again

Oohhhh gooodd the entire plane would start complaining as they say everything again.
V8LbmRk.png
Aswnqzl.png
FXwV0CB.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
echo.pngfT1J7Mm.pngPotato_Banner_New.pngbiscuit.png
"Sir, you cannot bring weapons onto the plane." [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/106548/10654770p.png?mtime=WrgWsgAALuY.png[/img][nextcol]"I am a doctor, I need these things. Don't come crying to me if anyone needs emergency surgery."[/columns] "I seriously doubt that wi- oh gods" [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/188173/18817226p.png?mtime=WfdzjAAAOxQ.png[/img][nextcol]*Crushes security dragon*[/columns] ----- "Ma'am, our Fae passengers are NOT meals." [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/68988/6898795p.png?mtime=WrgXPQAAJaM.png[/img][nextcol]"Try and stop me!"[/columns] And that's how the great tragedy known as the Mid-Flight Fae Massacre happened. ----- "Sir, you need to put your cats in carriers." [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/215286/21528556p.png?mtime=WdvG5AAAOns.png[/img][nextcol]... *INCOHERENT SCREAMING*
"Sir, you cannot bring weapons onto the plane."

10654770p.png?mtime=WrgWsgAALuY.png "I am a doctor, I need these things. Don't come crying to me if anyone needs emergency surgery."

"I seriously doubt that wi- oh gods"

18817226p.png?mtime=WfdzjAAAOxQ.png *Crushes security dragon*

"Ma'am, our Fae passengers are NOT meals."

6898795p.png?mtime=WrgXPQAAJaM.png "Try and stop me!"

And that's how the great tragedy known as the Mid-Flight Fae Massacre happened.

"Sir, you need to put your cats in carriers."

21528556p.png?mtime=WdvG5AAAOns.png ... *INCOHERENT SCREAMING*
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Now consider this:

Zeppelins
Now consider this:

Zeppelins
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11