Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what if
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="GreatLordHades" date="2018-04-02 15:11:07" ] i... i want this [/quote] i need some lore for this now
GreatLordHades wrote on 2018-04-02 15:11:07:
i... i want this
i need some lore for this now
bbc193bd8a2a3ee420bc1f2454804edf.jpg
[quote name="Wizjonerka" date="2018-04-02 14:10:52" ] I love that idea!! Light's cuisine would be a lot of dried food I think. Made with sun and can won't spoil when you're deep into your studies. [/quote] D R I E D C H E R R I E S i love those so much now I need a cherry farmer for my clan >:0 *eyes red bogsneak* hmm...
Wizjonerka wrote on 2018-04-02 14:10:52:
I love that idea!! Light's cuisine would be a lot of dried food I think. Made with sun and can won't spoil when you're deep into your studies.
D R I E D C H E R R I E S
i love those so much
now I need a cherry farmer for my clan >:0 *eyes red bogsneak* hmm...
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
I'd think Nature food is some of the best foods. We have all the best-tasting fruits and veggies, and the wild game is quite tasty.

....though, the herbivores definitely win out, here.
I'd think Nature food is some of the best foods. We have all the best-tasting fruits and veggies, and the wild game is quite tasty.

....though, the herbivores definitely win out, here.
FfsFHyt.png
This sounds awesome!
This sounds awesome!
Nature is a bunch of vegans who make super fruity smoothies
Shadow is full of grandmas who look like they make some damn good cookies (and yes, they do, i can confirm from personal experience)
Fire are the italian cooks who say stuff like "AAA LETSA MAKE A SPICY A-MEATBALL" and "A-MAMA MIA A PIZZA-PIZZA" and overload everything with 97689698995 spices and sauces
Water is a 100% fresh seafood joint
Lastly, Lightning has the most technology, so I can only imagine them being copies of McDonalds with like, frozen meat and processed food-

lmao i tried ok
Nature is a bunch of vegans who make super fruity smoothies
Shadow is full of grandmas who look like they make some damn good cookies (and yes, they do, i can confirm from personal experience)
Fire are the italian cooks who say stuff like "AAA LETSA MAKE A SPICY A-MEATBALL" and "A-MAMA MIA A PIZZA-PIZZA" and overload everything with 97689698995 spices and sauces
Water is a 100% fresh seafood joint
Lastly, Lightning has the most technology, so I can only imagine them being copies of McDonalds with like, frozen meat and processed food-

lmao i tried ok
ice.gif
Nobody has mentioned the water flight much...

But I imagine they’d have the most amazing sushi.
Nobody has mentioned the water flight much...

But I imagine they’d have the most amazing sushi.
I'd like to imagine Spacedad sprinkles sherbet on everything
I'd like to imagine Spacedad sprinkles sherbet on everything
Bad ideas for the question no one asked "what if each flight only ever ate one food:"

Ice - Ice cubes.

Plague - Soup but instead of making you feel better it only makes you sicker.

Arcane - They only lick the Pink Chalcedony of the Crystalspine Reaches for sustenance.

Light - Photosynthesis.

Water - Salt (saltwater is an acceptable variation).

Shadow - They have a signature food but no one knows what it actually is because it's too dark to see it (even Shadow dragons don't know)

Earth - Jawbreakers.

Lightning - Poprocks.

Wind - The bugs that fly into their mouths at high speeds.

Fire - Flamin hot cheetos.

Nature - Leaves. Any kind will do.
Bad ideas for the question no one asked "what if each flight only ever ate one food:"

Ice - Ice cubes.

Plague - Soup but instead of making you feel better it only makes you sicker.

Arcane - They only lick the Pink Chalcedony of the Crystalspine Reaches for sustenance.

Light - Photosynthesis.

Water - Salt (saltwater is an acceptable variation).

Shadow - They have a signature food but no one knows what it actually is because it's too dark to see it (even Shadow dragons don't know)

Earth - Jawbreakers.

Lightning - Poprocks.

Wind - The bugs that fly into their mouths at high speeds.

Nature - Leaves. Any kind will do.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
[quote name="qwigoqwaga" date="2018-04-02 17:35:15" ] Fire - Flamin hot cheetos. [/quote]
qwigoqwaga wrote on 2018-04-02 17:35:15:
Blooming-Strangler.gif
mmmmmmMMMMMM I WANNA START A RECIPE LIST
mmmmmmMMMMMM I WANNA START A RECIPE LIST
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6