Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nuzlockers... what are your builds?
I've wondered this for a while now. Obviously putting an eliminate stone on a dragon who might just faint anyway is.. an investment to say the least. Even rally stones have gotten really expensive now, making it seem prohibitively difficult to stone up dragons who might not make it to the end of the challenge anyway.

What are your builds? Are there any reasonably affordable ones that are commonly used?
I've wondered this for a while now. Obviously putting an eliminate stone on a dragon who might just faint anyway is.. an investment to say the least. Even rally stones have gotten really expensive now, making it seem prohibitively difficult to stone up dragons who might not make it to the end of the challenge anyway.

What are your builds? Are there any reasonably affordable ones that are commonly used?
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
I just do culex
I just do culex
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@Metalhead i'm not running a Nuzlocke, but have you seen the Sedona build? it doesn't require Eliminate.
@Metalhead i'm not running a Nuzlocke, but have you seen the Sedona build? it doesn't require Eliminate.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Aetherstorm
Sorry for the random ping, but I've been wondering for a while now. I just forget to ask oops
@Aetherstorm
Sorry for the random ping, but I've been wondering for a while now. I just forget to ask oops
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@CrAZDragon
Honestly, I haven't gotten that far (or rich enough) to even bother about eliminate stones. I figured that if I ever did put one on a dragon it'd be one that was never expected to die. like. . . you could cheat them out of death or retire them at level 25 or something.
@CrAZDragon
Honestly, I haven't gotten that far (or rich enough) to even bother about eliminate stones. I figured that if I ever did put one on a dragon it'd be one that was never expected to die. like. . . you could cheat them out of death or retire them at level 25 or something.
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm
Yeah, I'd be a bit cagey about giving Eliminate to a Nuzlocke dragon. But do you use an Eliminat-less build, like the Sedona build? Or do you just boost whatever stats seem like they need boosting?
@Aetherstorm
Yeah, I'd be a bit cagey about giving Eliminate to a Nuzlocke dragon. But do you use an Eliminat-less build, like the Sedona build? Or do you just boost whatever stats seem like they need boosting?
@CrAZDragon
I just wing it. I'm not a coliseum guru, far from it, really.
@CrAZDragon
I just wing it. I'm not a coliseum guru, far from it, really.
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm
Yeah, I know the feeling. I stayed as far away as I could from the Coli for my first couple months...
#Regrets
Thanks for answering OP's and my question!
@Aetherstorm
Yeah, I know the feeling. I stayed as far away as I could from the Coli for my first couple months...
#Regrets
Thanks for answering OP's and my question!
All my Pinkerlocke dragons have been Culex-build, minus the Eliminate, plus I've added Aid and shielding stones when I felt like it. I was really sorry to lose the one with Aid, but she saved a few of my dragons in her time.
All my Pinkerlocke dragons have been Culex-build, minus the Eliminate, plus I've added Aid and shielding stones when I felt like it. I was really sorry to lose the one with Aid, but she saved a few of my dragons in her time.