Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising By Dr. Seuss
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Aldia

That was quite possibly the best thing I have ever read. *claps* Bravo!
@Aldia

That was quite possibly the best thing I have ever read. *claps* Bravo!
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
[quote name="Fr0stB3rry" date="2018-03-10 15:41:21" ] [quote name="Eleni" date="2018-03-10 14:30:33" ] Art. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dbdHDYK.jpg[/img] [/quote] Part of me wants to do this with something from The Lorax, but I am le tired, and also know I can't top any of this. Bravo.
Fr0stB3rry wrote on 2018-03-10 15:41:21:
Eleni wrote on 2018-03-10 14:30:33:
Art.

dbdHDYK.jpg

Part of me wants to do this with something from The Lorax, but I am le tired, and also know I can't top any of this. Bravo.
VF45sGS.png
i wish i could rhyme
i wish i could rhyme
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
[quote name="biochemist" date="2018-03-12 04:17:54" ] i wish i could rhyme [/quote] Pfft I do it all the time (I'm so sorry)
biochemist wrote on 2018-03-12 04:17:54:
i wish i could rhyme
Pfft I do it all the time

(I'm so sorry)
@bethboi
Looook
@bethboi
Looook
Too funny.! <3
Too funny.! <3
[quote name="Erato" date="2018-03-10 15:44:07" ] More please. [/quote]
Erato wrote on 2018-03-10 15:44:07:
More please.
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
At the far end of Plague where the grass never grows, and the wind smells diseased and bloody when it blows, and no Coatls ever hum, except when it snows, is the boarder between Plague and Nature.

And deep in the Wyrmwound, some people tell, if you look deep enough, you can still see it well. Where Gladekeeper stood, just as long as she could, before before somebody watched as the last tree fell. What was the Gladekeeper? And why was she there? Why did she go and leave Plague so bare, at the far end of Plague where the grass never grows?

The Plaguebringer still lives here. Ask her. She knows.

You won't see Plaguebringer. Don't go into the Waste. She lives in the Wyrmwound, to her subjects' distaste. She sleeps in the Wyrmwound, tortured with disease, where she eats not a thing, chased always by fleas.

Yet on special awful mornings in summer, she peeks out of the Waste, speaks, and tells how the Gladekeeper left her sick land. She'll tell you perhaps, if you give her a hand. With surprising force, she'll toss you a tin pail. And you must get her subjects clean water, not stale. And do not come back if you fear you will fail.

Then she takes back the pail, to see what you got. To make sure you went and retrieved a lot. Then she tosses the water deep into the Wyrmwound, where clouds shall carry it off very soon. Then she growls, "I'll recall to you with truth, for the story I weave is of my own youth."

Up her voice is carried to your ear, but the Plaguebringer's rasping is not very clear. Her voice comes up through the rot and the ick, but cupping your ear soon does the trick, as you hear the Plaguebringer talk though so very sick.

"Now I'll tell you," she says, her teeth sounding decayed. "Why Gladekeeper abandoned us and went away.

It all started way back, such a long long time back..."

Thoughts?
At the far end of Plague where the grass never grows, and the wind smells diseased and bloody when it blows, and no Coatls ever hum, except when it snows, is the boarder between Plague and Nature.

And deep in the Wyrmwound, some people tell, if you look deep enough, you can still see it well. Where Gladekeeper stood, just as long as she could, before before somebody watched as the last tree fell. What was the Gladekeeper? And why was she there? Why did she go and leave Plague so bare, at the far end of Plague where the grass never grows?

The Plaguebringer still lives here. Ask her. She knows.

You won't see Plaguebringer. Don't go into the Waste. She lives in the Wyrmwound, to her subjects' distaste. She sleeps in the Wyrmwound, tortured with disease, where she eats not a thing, chased always by fleas.

Yet on special awful mornings in summer, she peeks out of the Waste, speaks, and tells how the Gladekeeper left her sick land. She'll tell you perhaps, if you give her a hand. With surprising force, she'll toss you a tin pail. And you must get her subjects clean water, not stale. And do not come back if you fear you will fail.

Then she takes back the pail, to see what you got. To make sure you went and retrieved a lot. Then she tosses the water deep into the Wyrmwound, where clouds shall carry it off very soon. Then she growls, "I'll recall to you with truth, for the story I weave is of my own youth."

Up her voice is carried to your ear, but the Plaguebringer's rasping is not very clear. Her voice comes up through the rot and the ick, but cupping your ear soon does the trick, as you hear the Plaguebringer talk though so very sick.

"Now I'll tell you," she says, her teeth sounding decayed. "Why Gladekeeper abandoned us and went away.

It all started way back, such a long long time back..."

Thoughts?
All of the are so good omggggg
All of the are so good omggggg
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
1 2 3 4 5 6 7