Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | can the gods be exalted?
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 125 126
I love this thread.
I love this thread.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Exalt goopmom. I'll distract her, then you creep up from the behind and yeet her into outer space.
Exalt goopmom. I'll distract her, then you creep up from the behind and yeet her into outer space.
[url][/url]Untitled-Artwork.gif
Oh boy... the return of the most legendary thread on this website
Oh boy... the return of the most legendary thread on this website
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
[quote name="breaad" date="2018-03-11 04:44:03" ] Personally, I want to see what a Deity baby looks like. After all, the deities are the Deity breed. So they can be breeded and I really want to see possible outcomes [/quote] Deity babs!
breaad wrote on 2018-03-11 04:44:03:
Personally, I want to see what a Deity baby looks like. After all, the deities are the Deity breed. So they can be breeded and I really want to see possible outcomes
Deity babs!
Former Arcane dreamer
r7LsxK2.png
[quote name="breaad" date="2018-03-11 04:44:03" ] Personally, I want to see what a Deity baby looks like. After all, the deities are the Deity breed. So they can be breeded and I really want to see possible outcomes [/quote] hmm- but all of the deity are deity breed but all of them look different!? that would be very confusing
Personally, I want to see what a Deity baby looks like. After all, the deities are the Deity breed. So they can be breeded and I really want to see possible outcomes
hmm- but all of the deity are deity breed but all of them look different!? that would be very confusing
Wishlist|| Art shop
[quote name="SongofHope" date="2021-02-23 20:01:00" ] [quote name="breaad" date="2018-03-11 04:44:03" ] Personally, I want to see what a Deity baby looks like. After all, the deities are the Deity breed. So they can be breeded and I really want to see possible outcomes [/quote] Deity babs! [/quote] [b]fodder deities.[/b]
SongofHope wrote on 2021-02-23 20:01:00:
Deity babs!
fodder deities.
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
[quote name="Quartzdust" date="2021-02-23 20:07:09" ] [quote name="breaad" date="2018-03-11 04:44:03" ] Personally, I want to see what a Deity baby looks like. After all, the deities are the Deity breed. So they can be breeded and I really want to see possible outcomes [/quote] hmm- but all of the deity are deity breed but all of them look different!? that would be very confusing [/quote] unfortunately the deities probably can't be bred. if you go to dragon search and search "not on breeding cooldown" they don't come up, and if you search "on breeding cooldown" they still don't come up. they also don't come up if you search for modern dragons or ancicent dragons but we can dream another thing, if you search for dragons with basic genes, they don't come up and if you go to foresee progeny and have either 1 or 2 deities, the hatchlings are glitched but who cares *chants* BREED THE DEITIES BREED THE DEITIES
Quartzdust wrote on 2021-02-23 20:07:09:
hmm- but all of the deity are deity breed but all of them look different!? that would be very confusing

unfortunately the deities probably can't be bred. if you go to dragon search and search "not on breeding cooldown" they don't come up, and if you search "on breeding cooldown" they still don't come up. they also don't come up if you search for modern dragons or ancicent dragons

but we can dream

another thing, if you search for dragons with basic genes, they don't come up

and if you go to foresee progeny and have either 1 or 2 deities, the hatchlings are glitched

but who cares

*chants* BREED THE DEITIES BREED THE DEITIES
[quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-02-24 10:47:54" ] [quote name="Quartzdust" date="2021-02-23 20:07:09" ] [quote name="breaad" date="2018-03-11 04:44:03" ] Personally, I want to see what a Deity baby looks like. After all, the deities are the Deity breed. So they can be breeded and I really want to see possible outcomes [/quote] hmm- but all of the deity are deity breed but all of them look different!? that would be very confusing [/quote] unfortunately the deities probably can't be bred. if you go to dragon search and search "not on breeding cooldown" they don't come up, and if you search "on breeding cooldown" they still don't come up. they also don't come up if you search for modern dragons or ancicent dragons but we can dream another thing, if you search for dragons with basic genes, they don't come up and if you go to foresee progeny and have either 1 or 2 deities, the hatchlings are glitched but who cares *chants* BREED THE DEITIES BREED THE DEITIES [/quote] Actually try going to forsee progeney! You can input the deities' ids and get results. This example uses icewarden and gladekeeper but it works with all of them I think. There will be empty boxes where babs should show up, but click on the boxes and a new tab should open with a bab! For me the eyes default to shadow (not sure if its bc its trickmurck rn or my original/current flight) and breed defaults to fae (my starter dragon breed or default in general??) All genes will be basic but you can get some color range possibilities :) (To see the screenshots of what im talking about click below) https://imgur.com/a/0MjDbgD
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-02-24 10:47:54:
Quartzdust wrote on 2021-02-23 20:07:09:

unfortunately the deities probably can't be bred. if you go to dragon search and search "not on breeding cooldown" they don't come up, and if you search "on breeding cooldown" they still don't come up. they also don't come up if you search for modern dragons or ancicent dragons

but we can dream

another thing, if you search for dragons with basic genes, they don't come up

and if you go to foresee progeny and have either 1 or 2 deities, the hatchlings are glitched

but who cares

*chants* BREED THE DEITIES BREED THE DEITIES

Actually try going to forsee progeney! You can input the deities' ids and get results. This example uses icewarden and gladekeeper but it works with all of them I think.

There will be empty boxes where babs should show up, but click on the boxes and a new tab should open with a bab!

For me the eyes default to shadow (not sure if its bc its trickmurck rn or my original/current flight) and breed defaults to fae (my starter dragon breed or default in general??)

All genes will be basic but you can get some color range possibilities :)

(To see the screenshots of what im talking about click below)
https://imgur.com/a/0MjDbgD
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png

She/Her || INFP || FR Time +3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-02 10:37:45" ] [quote name="Shatapatrika" date="2021-02-02 09:43:22" ] Is this what happened to the Tidelord [/quote] with all due respect you have no idea what you're talking about [/quote] how much longer until we know the trUTH ITS BEEN LITERALLY YEARS i think i am bad at keeping track of time
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-02-02 10:37:45:
Shatapatrika wrote on 2021-02-02 09:43:22:
Is this what happened to the Tidelord

with all due respect you have no idea what you're talking about
how much longer until we know the trUTH ITS BEEN LITERALLY YEARS i think i am bad at keeping track of time
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png