Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Listen to your Flight Ambience
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@DuskAwakening Links? I just see some nice flight lanterns that would be good for forum signatures.
@DuskAwakening Links? I just see some nice flight lanterns that would be good for forum signatures.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
@DuskAwakening Wait, what do the colors have to do with anything?

I just thought there were 3 separate pictures of pretty elemental lanterns and some words beneath them to say which number picture it is, and that's all.
@DuskAwakening Wait, what do the colors have to do with anything?

I just thought there were 3 separate pictures of pretty elemental lanterns and some words beneath them to say which number picture it is, and that's all.
@FelisAries Ahhh, I thought you were having trouble seeing the words at all ^^ no, the words underneath are the links to the ambiences
@FelisAries Ahhh, I thought you were having trouble seeing the words at all ^^ no, the words underneath are the links to the ambiences
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@DuskAwakening Oh, so the words underneath are links to music? I get it now, sorry. My sound is always off, so I wouldn't need these musical lantern things.
@DuskAwakening Oh, so the words underneath are links to music? I get it now, sorry. My sound is always off, so I wouldn't need these musical lantern things.
wh
wh
I friggin love these
I friggin love these
HzGpUHb.png
These are incredible! Thanks for sharing with us!

To anyone glancing through - you've got to listen to Plague! (Most of them are relaxing, but Plague's are beautiful!)
These are incredible! Thanks for sharing with us!

To anyone glancing through - you've got to listen to Plague! (Most of them are relaxing, but Plague's are beautiful!)
LxbWmll.png
I love this! My favorite is Wind 3. I might need a bamboo wind chime now.
I love this! My favorite is Wind 3. I might need a bamboo wind chime now.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
these are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing.
these are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing.
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
This is amazing thank you for contributing such good sounds to the community
This is amazing thank you for contributing such good sounds to the community
goSc2L4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13