Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Buddies Main Hub V1.0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@Ragnell I would say a seperate thread would probably be better. It would help the theory gain more traction if the whole post is focused on it, and other people's ideas are half the theorising fun.

You can just link to it here. I am very interested in your maths.

I would wait for cat to give the final word however.
@Ragnell I would say a seperate thread would probably be better. It would help the theory gain more traction if the whole post is focused on it, and other people's ideas are half the theorising fun.

You can just link to it here. I am very interested in your maths.

I would wait for cat to give the final word however.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
@Ragnell

Make a new thread, I'll link it on the front page of this post =)
and ping me when its open so i can spray out the ping list there.
@Ragnell

Make a new thread, I'll link it on the front page of this post =)
and ping me when its open so i can spray out the ping list there.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234 the gif list has been updated. Lightweaver kind of threw everyone off, current theory is it's either by order of when they are first named in the lore or by the order of when they appear in the murals. We will have to decide depending on who gets released tomorrow because shadowbinder is named next but icewarden is in the next part of the mural.
@catgame21234 the gif list has been updated. Lightweaver kind of threw everyone off, current theory is it's either by order of when they are first named in the lore or by the order of when they appear in the murals. We will have to decide depending on who gets released tomorrow because shadowbinder is named next but icewarden is in the next part of the mural.
[quote name="Nomo2001" date="2018-02-23 10:35:18" ] the gif list has been updated. [u]Lightweaver kind of threw everyone off, current theory is it's either by order of when they are first named in the lore or by the order of when they appear in the murals.[/u]We will have to decide depending on who gets released tomorrow because shadowbinder is named next but icewarden is in the next part of the mural. [/quote] @Nomo2001 [img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/rsz_1545246-gendo_ikari_9531.png[/img] ………… [img]http://www.flightrising.com/images/wiki/firstage/image_02.jpg[/img] ………… [img]http://www.flightrising.com/images/wiki/firstage/image_01.jpg[/img] false there is (highlighly unlikely) no order. There is also no conection with the map code in their URL neither due the "second" map location being plagebringers. [img]http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/7cf07cb9706e28986fabbb8e9b96555a1278122510_full.jpg[/img] Well…I guess with all "possibilities" closed out we can rest our minds more and just watch as new information rolls in. Keep me updated.
Nomo2001 wrote on 2018-02-23 10:35:18:
the gif list has been updated. Lightweaver kind of threw everyone off, current theory is it's either by order of when they are first named in the lore or by the order of when they appear in the murals.We will have to decide depending on who gets released tomorrow because shadowbinder is named next but icewarden is in the next part of the mural.

@Nomo2001
rsz_1545246-gendo_ikari_9531.png
…………

image_02.jpg
…………

image_01.jpg

false
there is (highlighly unlikely) no order.

There is also no conection with the map code in their URL neither due the "second" map location being plagebringers.

7cf07cb9706e28986fabbb8e9b96555a1278122510_full.jpg

Well…I guess with all "possibilities" closed out we can rest our minds more and just watch as new information rolls in.
Keep me updated.
@catgame21234 I don't see how these are false. The first mural (you have them wrong way round btw) depicts the first four from left to right. Windsinger is hard to place because he is such a long boi but if you go by head position he is fourth, and he is also the rightmost dragon, and the next mural has a clear panel structure with Lightweaver first. If you look at the encyclopedia texts the other theory also holds up, as they are all named in the order that they have appeared so far.

Also, Lightweaver's gif ends with a period rather than a ... . That might be interesting.
@catgame21234 I don't see how these are false. The first mural (you have them wrong way round btw) depicts the first four from left to right. Windsinger is hard to place because he is such a long boi but if you go by head position he is fourth, and he is also the rightmost dragon, and the next mural has a clear panel structure with Lightweaver first. If you look at the encyclopedia texts the other theory also holds up, as they are all named in the order that they have appeared so far.

Also, Lightweaver's gif ends with a period rather than a ... . That might be interesting.
@Nomo2001 I know I was just grabing it as it was relevent and im willing to argue you on that one cause [img]https://i.imgur.com/YHxXHqZ.png[/img] we read from left to right and windsinger's tail comes first before flamecaller granted yes you do hold water with your claim and im inclined to beleive since a new flight or breed as been shot down by the…well lack of a better tearm "word of god" [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2384073#post_2384073]and a big lore update played out like this way before apparenty[/url] thanks to @Druddigon contrabution. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/52c72cf696be5300099ad235259bd478/tumblr_myyhd7yzfA1rvbjx3o1_500.gif[/img] I could be very wrong and you two are compleatly right, or I'm right and there is no corolation of the deities apperaing up is anything relevent to make note of. Regardless there is nothing honestly more we can gather untill more information is delivered to us. If the next lord shown is Icewarden then I'd sway to your side. But I still honestly feel after all the other context surounding the admin's actions in the past, we already a lore update is coming without needing them to spoon feed it to us through Gifs that would only "hype" the unexspecting masses. We are above them. [s]maybe im getting too in character cause of my gif choices[/s] Regardless, always note that what they directly give us isn't the only sorce of information we get, its what we can dig up ourselves that we can create the whole picture. So you may be right or wrong on this point you've made but there are so many other conecting dots it feels illrelevent to me Still, it's always valuabol to gather said dots, and my personal value of the dot your showing me is why we are at a disagreeance. Regardless, keep me updated.
@Nomo2001

I know I was just grabing it as it was relevent
and im willing to argue you on that one cause

YHxXHqZ.png

we read from left to right
and windsinger's tail comes first before flamecaller

granted yes you do hold water with your claim
and im inclined to beleive since a new flight or breed as been shot down by the…well lack of a better tearm "word of god"
and a big lore update played out like this way before apparenty thanks to @Druddigon contrabution.

tumblr_myyhd7yzfA1rvbjx3o1_500.gif
I could be very wrong and you two are compleatly right, or I'm right and there is no corolation of the deities apperaing up is anything relevent to make note of.
Regardless there is nothing honestly more we can gather untill more information is delivered to us. If the next lord shown is Icewarden then I'd sway to your side. But I still honestly feel after all the other context surounding the admin's actions in the past, we already a lore update is coming without needing them to spoon feed it to us through Gifs that would only "hype" the unexspecting masses. We are above them. maybe im getting too in character cause of my gif choices

Regardless, always note that what they directly give us isn't the only sorce of information we get, its what we can dig up ourselves that we can create the whole picture.
So you may be right or wrong on this point you've made
but there are so many other conecting dots it feels illrelevent to me
Still, it's always valuabol to gather said dots, and my personal value of the dot your showing me is why we are at a disagreeance.

Regardless, keep me updated.
[quote name="Nomo2001" date="2018-02-23 11:27:45" ] Also, Lightweaver's gif ends with a period rather than a ... . That might be interesting. [/quote] also i just saw your edit @Nomo2001 and ………… can you type down what each line is saying? I have a text to speach program that reads things for me and it helps me understand better when I read it "outloud". I don't often use it for when I write lore posts often, hence why it seems like i rant on in some areas when I don't use it vs when i do.
Nomo2001 wrote on 2018-02-23 11:27:45:

also i just saw your edit @Nomo2001 and
…………

can you type down what each line is saying? I have a text to speach program that reads things for me and it helps me understand better when I read it "outloud".
I don't often use it for when I write lore posts often, hence why it seems like i rant on in some areas when I don't use it vs when i do.
@catgaem21234 Sure!
Earthshaker: ... ROCKS SHIFT
GROUND QUAKES ...
Flamecaller: ... THIS INFERNO
CONSUMES ...
Tidelord: ... A MAELSTROM
CHURNS ...
Windsinger: ... THE WINDS
ARE CHANGING ...
Lightweaver: ... THIS LIGHT
... IT'S BLINDING.

They are all in all-caps, not sure if that will affect your program, and I made a new line where the text of the images was split into lines.

I just noticed Lightweaver is also the only one to have an ellipsis, I just remembered that that's what they're called, in the middle of his vaguepost. Maybe that how they split them because the first four have very similar formats. But this is too speculative right now because we only have one non-first four gif so there's no pattern to look for.
@catgaem21234 Sure!
Earthshaker: ... ROCKS SHIFT
GROUND QUAKES ...
Flamecaller: ... THIS INFERNO
CONSUMES ...
Tidelord: ... A MAELSTROM
CHURNS ...
Windsinger: ... THE WINDS
ARE CHANGING ...
Lightweaver: ... THIS LIGHT
... IT'S BLINDING.

They are all in all-caps, not sure if that will affect your program, and I made a new line where the text of the images was split into lines.

I just noticed Lightweaver is also the only one to have an ellipsis, I just remembered that that's what they're called, in the middle of his vaguepost. Maybe that how they split them because the first four have very similar formats. But this is too speculative right now because we only have one non-first four gif so there's no pattern to look for.
ROCKS SHIFT GROUND QUAKES THIS INFERNO CONSUMES A MAELSTROM CHURNS THE WINDS ARE CHANGING THIS LIGHT ... IT'S BLINDING. ROCKS SHIFT GROUND QUAKES THIS INFERNO CONSUMES A MAELSTROM CHURNS THE WINDS ARE CHANGING [b]x[/b] no hiku [s] THIS LIGHT ... IT'S BLINDING.[/s] [quote]there's no pattern to look for.[/quote] [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/524/tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg[/img] I'd hate to tell you but Human's are a fickel mysteress when it comes to pattern finding . and I am very fickel. When RPing (which IRL someone does RP when they respost as a god) elips are used for two diffrent things 1) conect two disconjoined thoughts together 2) to imply how one should read a post (with elips its delay or long drawn out wording) if you want a great example of how writing format changes how we read someone's voice [img]https://i.imgur.com/i58pJVL.png[/img] Or look how I wrote [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2239281/1]this thread[/url] when compared to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLTt-DNm9wY&ab_channel=ShoddyCast]this video[/url] wile compare to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2375835]this thread[/url] to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1_zmx-wU0U&ab_channel=MarkBrown]the first couple of seconds of any of this guys videos[/url] Presentation is key when you are rollplaying…atleast for me. So the use of "…" does not throw me off in the slightest since I use it to write in character all the time to show there is a pause and tey're clearly going for a dramatic pause.
ROCKS SHIFT
GROUND QUAKES THIS INFERNO
CONSUMES A MAELSTROM
CHURNS THE WINDS
ARE CHANGING THIS LIGHT
... IT'S BLINDING.

ROCKS SHIFT GROUND QUAKES THIS
INFERNO
CONSUMES A MAELSTROM

CHURNS THE WINDS
ARE CHANGING x no hiku THIS LIGHT
... IT'S BLINDING.

Quote:
there's no pattern to look for.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg I'd hate to tell you but Human's are a fickel mysteress when it comes to pattern finding .
and I am very fickel.

When RPing (which IRL someone does RP when they respost as a god) elips are used for two diffrent things
1) conect two disconjoined thoughts together
2) to imply how one should read a post (with elips its delay or long drawn out wording)

if you want a great example of how writing format changes how we read someone's voice
i58pJVL.png

Or look how I wrote this thread when compared to this video

wile compare to this thread to the first couple of seconds of any of this guys videos

Presentation is key when you are rollplaying…atleast for me. So the use of "…" does not throw me off in the slightest since I use it to write in character all the time to show there is a pause
and tey're clearly going for a dramatic pause.
@catgame21234 Shadowbinder gif has been added. Here's the transcript:
Shadowbinder: ... SHADOWS
CONVERGE ...
This one is interesting because the font is different from the first five. Currently there's a theory that this is because the last one ended in a period so it might be a new sentence with a new font.

Edit: It also appears that this font may be hand-drawn due to the letters that appear multiple times not looking the same
@catgame21234 Shadowbinder gif has been added. Here's the transcript:
Shadowbinder: ... SHADOWS
CONVERGE ...
This one is interesting because the font is different from the first five. Currently there's a theory that this is because the last one ended in a period so it might be a new sentence with a new font.

Edit: It also appears that this font may be hand-drawn due to the letters that appear multiple times not looking the same
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18