Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Buddies Main Hub V1.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
i really can't think of anything other than ilovethempleasekeepdoingthem, however if we're being super super picky then maybe when you use numbers explain them a bit more? That's not really a negative though just me trying to think of something :D
i really can't think of anything other than ilovethempleasekeepdoingthem, however if we're being super super picky then maybe when you use numbers explain them a bit more? That's not really a negative though just me trying to think of something :D
:D
@P4810

…?
what parts confused you then.

and when i asked for comments im just talking in general. what you liked and disliked about each theory, not tem as a whole.
@P4810

…?
what parts confused you then.

and when i asked for comments im just talking in general. what you liked and disliked about each theory, not tem as a whole.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Oh no i didn't mean that it was confusing more like if you're using equation maybe explain them a bit more? Like what you'r doing exactly? but really i don't think you should change anything it was just me trying to think of something :D
Oh no i didn't mean that it was confusing more like if you're using equation maybe explain them a bit more? Like what you'r doing exactly? but really i don't think you should change anything it was just me trying to think of something :D
@P4810
Can you send me screenshots of what and where i used equations? o_o;
and tell me what thread they are from, please?
@P4810
Can you send me screenshots of what and where i used equations? o_o;
and tell me what thread they are from, please?
Ooops well this is embarrassing. the equations were from the open letter to the Arcanist thread, but i was just looking over them and you didn't do them

*aaaaahhhh I want to crawl into a hole and never come out again*
I'm so sorry to confuse you!
Ooops well this is embarrassing. the equations were from the open letter to the Arcanist thread, but i was just looking over them and you didn't do them

*aaaaahhhh I want to crawl into a hole and never come out again*
I'm so sorry to confuse you!
@P4810
no no it's okay O_O!

still though show me them, take a screen shot so I can see them
i'm the one presenting information after all, I'm the filter.

im sometimes the auther im sometimes the audiance
but i am the filter to you guys.
@P4810
no no it's okay O_O!

still though show me them, take a screen shot so I can see them
i'm the one presenting information after all, I'm the filter.

im sometimes the auther im sometimes the audiance
but i am the filter to you guys.
Screenshots aren't working (my laptop's having a few problems) but it was this:
1.5re=rs
(Sornieth has a radius that is 1.5x larger than Earth's own radius)
ge>gs
(Earth has a greater force of gravity than Sornieth--supposedly only slightly more)

Here's the formula we have for density in relation to mass and volume:

p (density)=m/V

Earth Volume: 1.082 x 10^21 m³
Earth Mass: 5.972 × 10^24 kg
Earth Density: 5.52 x 10^3 kg/m³
Earth Radius: 6,371,000 m

If you insert the above numbers into the equation (sans radius), they should work out.

Okay, so for Sornieth. The volume can be calculated using 4/3pi*r^3. Since the radius is 1.5 that of Earth's (9,556,500 m), the volume is 4/3pi*(9.556*10^6)^3= 3.656*10^21 m^3
As for mass and density... That's where we run into the problem; in order to calculate one, we need the other!

All is not lost however; with volume out of the way, the density equation above can be graphed like so:

p=m/3.656*10^21

I wasn't that confused just there were so many numbers and i'm bad at maths. really it's ok you don't need to change anything!

(again i'm so sorry for confusing you!)
Screenshots aren't working (my laptop's having a few problems) but it was this:
1.5re=rs
(Sornieth has a radius that is 1.5x larger than Earth's own radius)
ge>gs
(Earth has a greater force of gravity than Sornieth--supposedly only slightly more)

Here's the formula we have for density in relation to mass and volume:

p (density)=m/V

Earth Volume: 1.082 x 10^21 m³
Earth Mass: 5.972 × 10^24 kg
Earth Density: 5.52 x 10^3 kg/m³
Earth Radius: 6,371,000 m

If you insert the above numbers into the equation (sans radius), they should work out.

Okay, so for Sornieth. The volume can be calculated using 4/3pi*r^3. Since the radius is 1.5 that of Earth's (9,556,500 m), the volume is 4/3pi*(9.556*10^6)^3= 3.656*10^21 m^3
As for mass and density... That's where we run into the problem; in order to calculate one, we need the other!

All is not lost however; with volume out of the way, the density equation above can be graphed like so:

p=m/3.656*10^21

I wasn't that confused just there were so many numbers and i'm bad at maths. really it's ok you don't need to change anything!

(again i'm so sorry for confusing you!)
@P4810 [img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/rsz_1545246-gendo_ikari_9531.png[/img] It's fine its fine i wont but I am always focused on making my work readabol. When I do start to make my own videogameI do want to takespecial note in how my work and potenchaly future puzzles will play out so this is good prep work for me …so let'sseehere… ------------- ------------- ------------- [img]https://i.imgur.com/yTWexxI.png[/img] ------------- ------------- ------------- you can save this image and upload it to imgur.com, in imgur.com you can then edit a post and draw on it. can you circle the area you where confused with. you can use diffrent colors to repersent diffrent things. https://imgur.com/a/YQWXe also if your computer is really screwed up click on that link right click the image and pick [b]copy IMAGE[/b] not image location just [b]IMAGE[/b] then click on the upload button at the top of the screen then press [b] control / command,,,,and,,,,,, " V "[/b] to paste your image on the websight and it will prossess the data you just copyed and upload well, the copyed image.
@P4810
rsz_1545246-gendo_ikari_9531.png
It's fine its fine i wont but I am always focused on making my work readabol. When I do start to make my own videogameI do want to takespecial note in how my work and potenchaly future puzzles will play out so this is good prep work for me
…so let'sseehere…

yTWexxI.png

you can save this image and upload it to imgur.com, in imgur.com you can then edit a post and draw on it.
can you circle the area you where confused with.
you can use diffrent colors to repersent diffrent things.

https://imgur.com/a/YQWXe

also if your computer is really screwed up click on that link
right click the image
and pick copy IMAGE

not image location
just IMAGE

then click on the upload button at the top of the screen
then press
control / command,,,,and,,,,,, " V "

to paste your image on the websight and it will prossess the data you just copyed and upload well, the copyed image.
I tried it and it wasn't an option to draw on it but i can just paste it here:

Just that part confused me slightly, i just didn't get the maths :D
I tried it and it wasn't an option to draw on it but i can just paste it here:

Just that part confused me slightly, i just didn't get the maths :D
oh, there's a main hub now, awesome!!
if there's gonna be a discord i'm definitely down for that!
oh, there's a main hub now, awesome!!
if there's gonna be a discord i'm definitely down for that!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18