Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I have a list of FR name changes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
this is a beautiful, cursed thread. i can't think of any names rn but if i think of any good memes i'll tell you!!
this is a beautiful, cursed thread. i can't think of any names rn but if i think of any good memes i'll tell you!!
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
Okay so I did the math

If I changed my name once a week for the equivalent of a year (52 weeks) as a challenge, it would cost me...

26000 gems

Lord help me.
Okay so I did the math

If I changed my name once a week for the equivalent of a year (52 weeks) as a challenge, it would cost me...

26000 gems

Lord help me.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
New names added!

I'm honestly torn on whether to do AndKnuckles or REEEEEEEEEE after sonicthefast
New names added!

I'm honestly torn on whether to do AndKnuckles or REEEEEEEEEE after sonicthefast
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
"REEEEE" is a really ableist meme, it's often used to mimic what some people think of as 'autistic screeching'. As an autistic person myself, it's really hurtful and not funny. I know that probably wasn't your intention, but I'd recommend choosing something else.
"REEEEE" is a really ableist meme, it's often used to mimic what some people think of as 'autistic screeching'. As an autistic person myself, it's really hurtful and not funny. I know that probably wasn't your intention, but I'd recommend choosing something else.

~It/Its or He/Him~
[quote name="Rouke" date=2018-01-31 07:25:33] "REEEEE" is a really ableist meme, it's often used to mimic what some people think of as 'autistic screeching'. As an autistic person myself, it's really hurtful and not funny. I know that probably wasn't your intention, but I'd recommend choosing something else. [/quote] Really? Autistic screeching? Ugh, and I thought people were more mature than that by now... I think I'll make it AAAAAAAAA or something like that if it really is ableist. I still want to have a username that's just screaming, but for the sake of not being ableist and also because I have a similar condition (not to the point of autism, just aspergers syndrome), I won't use REEEEEEEEEE.
Rouke wrote on 2018-01-31:
Really? Autistic screeching? Ugh, and I thought people were more mature than that by now...

I think I'll make it AAAAAAAAA or something like that if it really is ableist. I still want to have a username that's just screaming, but for the sake of not being ableist and also because I have a similar condition (not to the point of autism, just aspergers syndrome), I won't use REEEEEEEEEE.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Paravoina
Still less than a light sprite and I managed to save the 45kg in about 5 months. You can do it.
@Paravoina
Still less than a light sprite and I managed to save the 45kg in about 5 months. You can do it.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
Go for ThiccTacc, LilCaesar, or WinglessBones.
Go for ThiccTacc, LilCaesar, or WinglessBones.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
Hmmm...
"ScratchEliminate"?
Hmmm...
"ScratchEliminate"?
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
[quote name="Paravoina" date=2018-01-31 07:34:41] [quote name="Rouke" date=2018-01-31 07:25:33] "REEEEE" is a really ableist meme, it's often used to mimic what some people think of as 'autistic screeching'. As an autistic person myself, it's really hurtful and not funny. I know that probably wasn't your intention, but I'd recommend choosing something else. [/quote] Really? Autistic screeching? Ugh, and I thought people were more mature than that by now... I think I'll make it AAAAAAAAA or something like that if it really is ableist. I still want to have a username that's just screaming, but for the sake of not being ableist and also because I have a similar condition (not to the point of autism, just aspergers syndrome), I won't use REEEEEEEEEE. [/quote] People complain about memes in general so just ignore it and have fun. Most people won't bother you about it. If it helps do SCREEEEE instead? Now you're a giant angry eagle. also newest dead meme, iknodawae.
Paravoina wrote on 2018-01-31:
Rouke wrote on 2018-01-31:
Really? Autistic screeching? Ugh, and I thought people were more mature than that by now...

I think I'll make it AAAAAAAAA or something like that if it really is ableist. I still want to have a username that's just screaming, but for the sake of not being ableist and also because I have a similar condition (not to the point of autism, just aspergers syndrome), I won't use REEEEEEEEEE.

People complain about memes in general so just ignore it and have fun. Most people won't bother you about it. If it helps do SCREEEEE instead? Now you're a giant angry eagle.

also newest dead meme, iknodawae.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8fea019eb5a822794640bf741f35fb80/tumblr_inline_o5ebajqvlH1t43fwl_250.png[/img]
tumblr_inline_o5ebajqvlH1t43fwl_250.png
goldish_with_the_sparkly_crown_by_lightningrodofhate.gif not much 2 see here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15