Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most used cliches in dragon bios
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Mercenary.
Mercenary.
Ohoh I got a few >:D

-raised by Beastclans

-attempting to create/harness an Emperor for war

-the guardian whose charge is some abstract concept

-making dragons Unique™ by making them the complete opposite of all their breed's stereotypes

-tiny fae melee fighter that "can rip through an imperial with ease"

-Shade-worshiping cult

-the nestkeeper/hatchling caretaker is infertile (but really wants kids)

-the Beastclan Ambassador™

-permababy that's actually old as balls

-dragon/character that's defined by a mental disorder

-haunted dragon that refuses to speak about certain things because yall want to suggest something deep without having to actually write anything

-that one copypasta bio format that everyone uses but no one actually fills in
Ohoh I got a few >:D

-raised by Beastclans

-attempting to create/harness an Emperor for war

-the guardian whose charge is some abstract concept

-making dragons Unique™ by making them the complete opposite of all their breed's stereotypes

-tiny fae melee fighter that "can rip through an imperial with ease"

-Shade-worshiping cult

-the nestkeeper/hatchling caretaker is infertile (but really wants kids)

-the Beastclan Ambassador™

-permababy that's actually old as balls

-dragon/character that's defined by a mental disorder

-haunted dragon that refuses to speak about certain things because yall want to suggest something deep without having to actually write anything

-that one copypasta bio format that everyone uses but no one actually fills in
im crying this is so true
im crying this is so true
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
My lore is super weird so there aren't that many of th - *gets to -Dark past* ... *sweats* [quote] -Nerdy alchemist.[/quote] WAIT, can you be an alchemist/inventor/etc and NOT be nerdy!??!?! ò.o [quote] - Everyone is LGBT+[/quote] HA! I have [u]ONE[/u] CisHet dragon! (and 39 that are LGBT+) I have won this time, cliches (?) [quote] -Left former clan due to (insert tragic event here)[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=208994&tab=dragon&did=24354911]My friend has the best use of this[/url]
My lore is super weird so there aren't that many of th - *gets to -Dark past* ... *sweats*
Quote:
-Nerdy alchemist.
WAIT, can you be an alchemist/inventor/etc and NOT be nerdy!??!?! ò.o
Quote:
- Everyone is LGBT+
HA! I have ONE CisHet dragon! (and 39 that are LGBT+)
I have won this time, cliches (?)
Quote:
-Left former clan due to (insert tragic event here)
My friend has the best use of this
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
Well dang I feel called out now XD
To be fair I'm not a good writer. FR bios were the first things I ever wrote lmao. Also I'm edgy as heck.
Well dang I feel called out now XD
To be fair I'm not a good writer. FR bios were the first things I ever wrote lmao. Also I'm edgy as heck.
eUMhm7B.png
All the edgy ones are literally my clan. XD
All the edgy ones are literally my clan. XD
mGBJ0tP.png
hello i am the god of joke backstories and lorem ipsum
hello i am the god of joke backstories and lorem ipsum
Okay I went through the list... I think I actually may have one dragon who has avoided them cliches. But even if he hasn't completely, only 1 cliche isn't a bad record :')

My cliches:

>nerdy inventor
>that really sketchy mage who nobody is trusting ever
>mysterious code name instead of real name (guilty as charged.)
>wants to change elements/eye color
Okay I went through the list... I think I actually may have one dragon who has avoided them cliches. But even if he hasn't completely, only 1 cliche isn't a bad record :')

My cliches:

>nerdy inventor
>that really sketchy mage who nobody is trusting ever
>mysterious code name instead of real name (guilty as charged.)
>wants to change elements/eye color
XOxv5KE.png
@Bumblinn Something like this I'd imagine: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30367820] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303679/30367820_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Samba has a mind as pure and innocent as fresh snow. So she's completely oblivious to the effect her clothing choices (or artful lack) does to other dragons. She's very carefree but also very sensitive to heat, being an ice dragon so attempts to get her covered up always end in failure.[/i] [s]Totally not a risque lingerie model[size=1]TM[/size] or rumba dancer[/s].
@Bumblinn Something like this I'd imagine:

30367820_350.png

Samba has a mind as pure and innocent as fresh snow. So she's completely oblivious to the effect her clothing choices (or artful lack) does to other dragons. She's very carefree but also very sensitive to heat, being an ice dragon so attempts to get her covered up always end in failure.

Totally not a risque lingerie modelTM or rumba dancer.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
bios that are just a hatchery/subspecies image advertising either thing, even if they're long dead
bios that are just a hatchery/subspecies image advertising either thing, even if they're long dead
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33