Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hot take on the festival spirits
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Nicolas" date=2017-11-27 10:41:33] @RabidWhovian @Xylom it should be noted that my friend, and me (and literally 90% of my friend circle now that i think about it) are also all furries lmao [/quote] [center]Nah I was more responding to Rabid's post than yours. @RabidWhovian I mean I'm not mad, no reason to apologize. The really physiological indef response was just not really needed. Like it isn't that deep for most people. Though it is an interesting thought looking back on it.[/center]
Nicolas wrote on 2017-11-27:
@RabidWhovian @Xylom
it should be noted that my friend, and me (and literally 90% of my friend circle now that i think about it) are also all furries lmao
Nah I was more responding to Rabid's post than yours.

@RabidWhovian

I mean I'm not mad, no reason to apologize. The really physiological indef response was just not really needed. Like it isn't that deep for most people.
Though it is an interesting thought looking back on it.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Um yes I approve of this post.
Um yes I approve of this post.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
[quote name="Xylom" date=2017-11-27 10:53:39] [quote name="Nicolas" date=2017-11-27 10:41:33] @ RabidWhovian @ Xylom it should be noted that my friend, and me (and literally 90% of my friend circle now that i think about it) are also all furries lmao [/quote] [center]Nah I was more responding to Rabid's post than yours. @ RabidWhovian I mean I'm not mad, no reason to apologize. The really physiological indef response was just not really needed. Like it isn't that deep for most people. Though it is an interesting thought looking back on it.[/center] [/quote] This. One of the more common ways people enter into the fursona thing, is because they are children and obviously can not use their real identity, so they create a fake one and take some liberties in the species aspect because they like a particular animal, or because it would feel weird creating a human persona which other people might assume is actually them in the real world. If you wouldn't assume that someone with a cat or tree or Naruto avatar on the internet forum fetishize cats or trees or Naruto, why are you assuming that someone with a cartoon animal face fetishize cartoon animals? I can't say I've looked, but like, I bet there's tons of weird cat/tree/naruto stuff on the Internet. And there's also furry stuff in that same vein. But still, making that assumption about furries is just as big a step in logic as it is making it against the cat person who has a cat avatar. The only real difference between those two ways of expression oneself on the Internet, is that the fursona might be given a name and a personality, while the cat photo probably wouldn't. Still, it's just a character, like every other OC out there. Some people roleplay with their fursonas, some people do not. Some people who have fursonas are furries, others aren't. Some people are otherkin and use their sonas as a means of self expression, but that's also not some kind of norm or anything. Literally the only uniting factor here, is an interest in cartoon animals.
Xylom wrote on 2017-11-27:
Nicolas wrote on 2017-11-27:
@ RabidWhovian @ Xylom
it should be noted that my friend, and me (and literally 90% of my friend circle now that i think about it) are also all furries lmao
Nah I was more responding to Rabid's post than yours.

@ RabidWhovian

I mean I'm not mad, no reason to apologize. The really physiological indef response was just not really needed. Like it isn't that deep for most people.
Though it is an interesting thought looking back on it.

This.

One of the more common ways people enter into the fursona thing, is because they are children and obviously can not use their real identity, so they create a fake one and take some liberties in the species aspect because they like a particular animal, or because it would feel weird creating a human persona which other people might assume is actually them in the real world. If you wouldn't assume that someone with a cat or tree or Naruto avatar on the internet forum fetishize cats or trees or Naruto, why are you assuming that someone with a cartoon animal face fetishize cartoon animals?

I can't say I've looked, but like, I bet there's tons of weird cat/tree/naruto stuff on the Internet. And there's also furry stuff in that same vein. But still, making that assumption about furries is just as big a step in logic as it is making it against the cat person who has a cat avatar. The only real difference between those two ways of expression oneself on the Internet, is that the fursona might be given a name and a personality, while the cat photo probably wouldn't. Still, it's just a character, like every other OC out there.

Some people roleplay with their fursonas, some people do not. Some people who have fursonas are furries, others aren't. Some people are otherkin and use their sonas as a means of self expression, but that's also not some kind of norm or anything. Literally the only uniting factor here, is an interest in cartoon animals.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
Fact
Fact
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
what
what
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
i'm listening
i'm listening
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
>:3ccccc
>:3ccccc
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
Perfect, 10/10. You're absolutely right.
Perfect, 10/10. You're absolutely right.
1 2 3 4 5 6