Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deity Diets - brought to you by Arcanist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
Holy wow, that was unexpected.

@Windsinger please confirm that @Plaguebringer hasn’t eaten you.

light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
[quote name="@Knickknacks" date=2017-11-23 08:11:35] Holy wow, that was unexpected. @Windsinger please confirm that @Plaguebringer hasn’t eaten you. [/quote] Same honestly, I'm scared she turned you into noodle soup Dad, plz respond
@Knickknacks wrote on 2017-11-23:

Same honestly, I'm scared she turned you into noodle soup
Dad, plz respond
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Gosh, now we need to teach spacedad how to eat!
[quote name="Voracity" date=2017-11-23 08:55:48] Gosh, now we need to teach spacedad how to eat! [/quote] He's wasting away...
Voracity wrote on 2017-11-23:
He's wasting away...
Waystone1.gif
[quote name="Starglade" date=2017-11-23 10:02:31] [quote name="Voracity" date=2017-11-23 08:55:48] Gosh, now we need to teach spacedad how to eat! [/quote] He's wasting away... [/quote] Have you seen that scrawny noodley body? His arms are like sticks! His secondary wings are so limp and frail! We need to get that noodle some food- stat!
Starglade wrote on 2017-11-23:
Voracity wrote on 2017-11-23:
He's wasting away...
Have you seen that scrawny noodley body? His arms are like sticks! His secondary wings are so limp and frail! We need to get that noodle some food- stat!
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Spacedad has spoken! My day is made now. 8DDD
Spacedad has spoken! My day is made now. 8DDD
[quote name="Arcanist" date=2017-11-23 02:26:25] We are supposed to eat? I have been doing this incorrectly it seems. [/quote] I squealed...
Arcanist wrote on 2017-11-23:
We are supposed to eat?

I have been doing this incorrectly it seems.
I squealed...
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
[quote name="Knickknacks" date=2017-11-23 08:11:35] Holy wow, that was unexpected. @Windsinger please confirm that @Plaguebringer hasn’t eaten you. [/quote] Even people not in Wind have concerns. We love you Noodledad.
Knickknacks wrote on 2017-11-23:

Even people not in Wind have concerns. We love you Noodledad.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
It makes me wonder if the food top off is the result of Arcanist going "I HAVE DISCOVERED HOW NOURISHMENT WORKS" and like, portal warped food into everyone's guts.
It makes me wonder if the food top off is the result of Arcanist going "I HAVE DISCOVERED HOW NOURISHMENT WORKS" and like, portal warped food into everyone's guts.
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
[quote name="Arcanist" date=2017-11-23 02:26:25] We are supposed to eat? I have been doing this incorrectly it seems. [/quote] Spacedad has spoken!
Arcanist wrote on 2017-11-23:
We are supposed to eat?

I have been doing this incorrectly it seems.
Spacedad has spoken!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25