Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deity Diets - brought to you by Arcanist
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Maybe it's just something simple like eating a bunch of normal food like an amazing feast?
Maybe it's just something simple like eating a bunch of normal food like an amazing feast?
Hmmmmm maybe they eats unwanted galaxies? Dunno
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2019-09-10 05:00:33" ] Hmmmmm maybe they eats unwanted galaxies? Dunno [/quote] Thats not how space works
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2019-09-10 05:00:33:

Thats not how space works
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@TalonShrubfire[quote name="TalonShrubfire" date="2017-11-23 11:07:11" ] It makes me wonder if the food top off is the result of Arcanist going "I HAVE DISCOVERED HOW NOURISHMENT WORKS" and like, portal warped food into everyone's guts. [/quote] I almost choked when I saw this one!
@TalonShrubfire
TalonShrubfire wrote on 2017-11-23 11:07:11:
It makes me wonder if the food top off is the result of Arcanist going "I HAVE DISCOVERED HOW NOURISHMENT WORKS" and like, portal warped food into everyone's guts.
I almost choked when I saw this one!
they eat the galaxies and exalted XD
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
[quote name="Viking12" date="2019-10-13 21:02:09" ] @/TalonShrubfire[quote name="TalonShrubfire" date="2017-11-23 11:07:11" ] It makes me wonder if the food top off is the result of Arcanist going "I HAVE DISCOVERED HOW NOURISHMENT WORKS" and like, portal warped food into everyone's guts. [/quote] I almost choked when I saw this one! [/quote] o-O That would be a weird response. However the arcanist does not eat, so the other dieties are less likely to want to eat if they know it is not needed. And if the Arcanist teleports food into my dragon's guts, I'll be like "NOPE" and make all my dragons throw up to get it out of their systems. Who knows what the Arcanist feeds them if he does not eat at all... And he's destroyed the world MULTIPLE times!!!!!
Viking12 wrote on 2019-10-13 21:02:09:
@/TalonShrubfire
TalonShrubfire wrote on 2017-11-23 11:07:11:
It makes me wonder if the food top off is the result of Arcanist going "I HAVE DISCOVERED HOW NOURISHMENT WORKS" and like, portal warped food into everyone's guts.
I almost choked when I saw this one!
o-O
That would be a weird response.

However the arcanist does not eat, so the other dieties are less likely to want to eat if they know it is not needed. And if the Arcanist teleports food into my dragon's guts, I'll be like "NOPE" and make all my dragons throw up to get it out of their systems. Who knows what the Arcanist feeds them if he does not eat at all...
And he's destroyed the world MULTIPLE times!!!!!
[quote name="Gachaluver" date="2020-10-05 09:27:53" ] they eat the galaxies and exalted XD [/quote] *shakes head* If that was true I'd have killed the Windsinger by now to get my dragons back. Actually the Windsinger is not active (where are you noodledaddy? ;-;) so he could not eat them even if that was what they normally ate. Also people please stop saying they eat galaxies it really bothers me.
Gachaluver wrote on 2020-10-05 09:27:53:
*shakes head*
If that was true I'd have killed the Windsinger by now to get my dragons back.
Actually the Windsinger is not active (where are you noodledaddy? ;-;) so he could not eat them even if that was what they normally ate. Also people please stop saying they eat galaxies it really bothers me.
I think the Gladekeeper uses photosynthesis
Sol-hatchery-signature.png dogbadge.png
[quote name="NatureMaster" date="2020-10-06 15:02:24" ] I think the Gladekeeper uses photosynthesis [/quote] This.
NatureMaster wrote on 2020-10-06 15:02:24:
This.
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale