Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cinnamon? What?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]https://i.imgur.com/GeJd4nS.png[/img] Plaguebringer really has a thing for cinnamon I guess
GeJd4nS.png

Plaguebringer really has a thing for cinnamon I guess
fWvnIrG.png
[quote name="Luthyx" date=2017-10-18 10:20:47] [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ssb/images/8/8c/CONTRACTIT.jpg[/img] [/quote] contract the CINNAMON taste the CINNAMON
Luthyx wrote on 2017-10-18:
CONTRACTIT.jpg
contract the CINNAMON
taste the CINNAMON
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Am I the only person who didn't know that if you refresh the page it shows different things
Am I the only person who didn't know that if you refresh the page it shows different things
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
[quote name="Taswell" date=2017-10-18 10:48:14] Am I the only person who didn't know that if you refresh the page it shows different things [/quote] wait what this feature exists
Taswell wrote on 2017-10-18:
wait
what
this feature exists
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
[quote name="Taswell" date=2017-10-18 10:48:14] Am I the only person who didn't know that if you refresh the page it shows different things [/quote] didnt know either until somewhat recently
didnt know either until somewhat recently
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="Taswell" date=2017-10-18 10:48:14] Am I the only person who didn't know that if you refresh the page it shows different things [/quote] I only realized it a couple months ago.
I only realized it a couple months ago.
[quote name="Stormybird" date=2017-10-18 10:57:55] [quote name="Taswell" date=2017-10-18 10:48:14] Am I the only person who didn't know that if you refresh the page it shows different things [/quote] I only realized it a couple months ago. [/quote] So did I
Stormybird wrote on 2017-10-18:
I only realized it a couple months ago.

So did I
call me Myth or Sinclair, he/him
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite plant item
bogsneaks are the best breed
[quote name="MarxSoul" date=2017-10-18 12:00:06] Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite plant item [/quote] Plague just got a lot better. I'm moving to the breakfast flight
MarxSoul wrote on 2017-10-18:
Plague just got a lot better. I'm moving to the breakfast flight
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Oops, the secret's out--we're all cinnamon rolls.
Oops, the secret's out--we're all cinnamon rolls.
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
1 2 3 4 5 6