Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Sign Ups - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AITEysc.gif[/img] [size=2]graphics by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2255395#post_2255395]synn[/url][/size] [size=5]Hello and welcome to the [b]5th[/b] Flight Rising Secret Santa Exchange![/size] [size=6][b][color=red]SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED![/color][/b][/size] [i]Sign ups closed on 11/30 at 19:00 FR time.[/i] [size=6][color=red][b]Please do not post in this thread any more! You can learn more about the exchange and what's happening at our [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2329015]discussion thread, here![/url][/b][/color][/size] Please read the entire second post before signing up. While I will do my best to ping each user as they are officially added to the participants list, it is your responsibility to check back within a few days of submitting your form to ensure you have been added. If you discover you have been missed, please PM or ping me. [b]Pinged, but never signed up? Please PM me directly to sort out the issue![/b] Please only fill out the form once; if you can’t remember whether or not you’ve entered, please PM me and I can check. Duplicates mess up the matching process. If you change your username after submitting the form, please notify me. [b][color=red][size=4]Have a happy exchange![/size][/color][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KWo36Zi.png[/img] Looking for more fun? Join the Advent Calendar raffle! Daily events and dragon raffles to keep you busy until delivery, oodles of daily goodies, and 50 (and growing!) awesome prize packs to be distributed. The fun starts on our kick off day, November 30. Only SSE2017 participants may join. Look for the option to automatically join on the sign up sheet and earn 1 ticket. Willing participants will be pinged to the thread 11/29. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2324142][img]https://i.imgur.com/d68awk1.png[/img][/url][/center]
AITEysc.gif
graphics by synn

Hello and welcome to the 5th
Flight Rising Secret Santa Exchange!

Please do not post in this thread any more! You can learn more about the exchange and what's happening at our discussion thread, here!

Please read the entire second post before signing up. While I will do my best to ping each user as they are officially added to the participants list, it is your responsibility to check back within a few days of submitting your form to ensure you have been added. If you discover you have been missed, please PM or ping me.

Pinged, but never signed up? Please PM me directly to sort out the issue!

Please only fill out the form once; if you can’t remember whether or not you’ve entered, please PM me and I can check. Duplicates mess up the matching process. If you change your username after submitting the form, please notify me.

Have a happy exchange!

KWo36Zi.png

Looking for more fun? Join the Advent Calendar raffle! Daily events and dragon raffles to keep you busy until delivery, oodles of daily goodies, and 50 (and growing!) awesome prize packs to be distributed.

The fun starts on our kick off day, November 30. Only SSE2017 participants may join. Look for the option to automatically join on the sign up sheet and earn 1 ticket. Willing participants will be pinged to the thread 11/29.

d68awk1.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HLKpA0W.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=4][center]A Secret Santa exchange is an optionally anonymous exchange of gifts (usually around the Christmas holiday) within a group of people. Participants are matched at random, and gifts are distributed through a third party (Santa’s elves), so that all gifts are delivered to their intended recipients secretly. Santas can choose to remain anonymous or have their identity revealed by the elf at the time of delivery.[/center][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RmBJGuc.png[/img][/center] [b][center][size=4]Everyone is welcome to join the exchange, no matter their flight or account age. Come spread some holiday cheer![/size][/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zOK4yRO.png[/img] [list][*][b]Oct 12 - Nov 30, 19:00 FR time:[/b] Sign ups. [*][b]Nov 30 - Dec 3:[/b] Matching and elf assignments; participants will receive their match's info in this timeframe. [*][b]Dec 3 - Dec 21:[/b] Shopping! Find the perfect gift. [*][b]Dec 21, 23:59 FR time:[/b] Deadline to send your match’s gift to your elf. [*][b]Dec 22 - 25:[/b] Delivery. Elves will send out all gifts during this time. [*][b]Dec 26 - Jan 12:[/b] Rematch event, if necessary.[/list] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3LrmQ1j.png[/img] The exchange has implemented 4 financial tiers for participation: 20k and up, 50k and up, 100k and up, and 500k and up. Users will only be matched with other participants within their own tier. You must provide a gift worth no less than the minimum of your tier. Your Santa will do the same for you. [b][color=red]New to this year, one item of your gift must be worth at least HALF of the value of your tier.[/color][/b] Barring any mitigating circumstances, which should be discussed with your elf, this means that at the 100k tier, you must gift at least one item worth at least 50k. At the 500k tier, one item must be worth at least 250k. Exceptions can be made with gene and breed change scrolls or gem items that add up to half the value. [b][color=green]However, THERE IS NO MAXIMUM![/color][/b] Especially generous Santas are welcome to shower their match with gifts beyond imagination. Participants are also welcome to sign up at lower tiers and send gifts valued much higher, knowing that they will likely receive a gift of much lower value. [img]https://i.imgur.com/nAGZz6A.png[/img] The elves of the exchange will provide each participant their match’s wish list. While you are not required to shop exclusively from that list, please send something that you would be happy to receive. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Participants may send any items to their match, including but not limited to: gene or breed change scrolls, eggs, vistas, skins/accents, materials, apparel, familiars, pure treasure or gems. Dragons also make acceptable gifts but CANNOT be sent as the only gift, unless it is a specific dragon requested by your match. Dragons do not count for the 50% minimum value of a tier. If your match does not want dragons, you cannot send a dragon as part of your gift. Your match’s wish list will specify. [b][color=red]With great sadness, this year we must prohibit art and services as valued parts of a gift.[/color][/b] You are welcome to gift your match art, adopts, leveling or gathering services, hatchling reservations, etc but it will not count as part of the value of your gift. Please keep this in mind when choosing your participation tier -- you are expected to provide site items up to the minimum required value. [i]Special Consideration:[/i] Be wary of gifting Night of the Nocturne items, including all apparel, familiars, eggs, and scrolls. Their worth plummets during the event, and can leave your gift looking half as valuable just days before delivery. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KWo36Zi.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MDG9hjX.png[/img] [b]Is this an official FR event?[/b] [indent]No, this is a user run event and is not official in any capacity![/indent] [b]Do I have to reveal myself?[/b] [indent]No. If you do NOT want to be revealed, make sure to choose the “Remain anonymous” option on the sign up form.[/indent] [b]Can I change the information on my form after I’ve sent it?[/b] [indent]Yes. Please PM me with your changes and I will edit your form accordingly.[/indent] [b]Can I update my wish list throughout the exchange?[/b] [indent]We ask that you do your best not to spoil yourself too much during the exchange -- let your Santa do the spoiling for December! Frequently updated wish lists can make shopping difficult for your Santa. If you must make an update, please notify your elf so they can relay the information to your Santa.[/indent] [b]Can I cancel my participation? Can I change tiers?[/b] [indent]Sometimes life gets in the way of good intentions. Any time before you are matched (November 30, 19:00 FR time), you may cancel your participation by sending me a PM. Once matching has occurred, you cannot cancel your participation. The same is true for participation tiers. You many change tiers prior to matching. Please be considerate of your match and sign up at a tier that works for your budget; do not stretch yourself or your time too thin. [i]If your gift does not meet the minimum requirements for your tier, it will not be delivered and you will not receive a gift.[/i][/indent] [b]What happens when someone doesn’t receive a gift?[/b] [indent]Participants who give a gift but do not receive a gift will be enrolled in a rematch pool. Generous Rematch Santas will provide a gift to keep their holiday special, even if it is a little later than expected. :) Rematching takes place immediately after the exchange, from December 26 to January 12.[/indent] [b]What if I don’t like my gift?[/b] [indent]Elves are instructed not to send out any gift that does not meet the requirements for the event. Hopefully, the financial tiers and more stringent value requirements will put an end to feelings like this. However, we cannot guarantee that you will love your gift. In order to avoid this, we’ve included an option for participants to supply their Santa with a detailed wish list. Fill it out thoroughly and give your Santa a good idea of what would brighten your season. Please be grateful for the thought and effort put into your gift, even if it isn’t exactly what you asked for. Anyone seen complaining publicly about their gift will not be welcome to participate in the future.[/indent] [center][url=https://goo.gl/forms/rBqM4AWRQVMhMx8h1][img]https://i.imgur.com/JFND9WT.png[/img][/url] Responses will be reviewed and participants pinged for confirmation within 24 hours of sign up. Please remember to check back to ensure that you were added to the participant list down below.[/center]
HLKpA0W.png
xxxxxxx
A Secret Santa exchange is an optionally anonymous exchange of gifts (usually around the Christmas holiday) within a group of people. Participants are matched at random, and gifts are distributed through a third party (Santa’s elves), so that all gifts are delivered to their intended recipients secretly. Santas can choose to remain anonymous or have their identity revealed by the elf at the time of delivery.
xxxxxxx
RmBJGuc.png

Everyone is welcome to join the exchange,
no matter their flight or account age.
Come spread some holiday cheer!

zOK4yRO.png
  • Oct 12 - Nov 30, 19:00 FR time: Sign ups.
  • Nov 30 - Dec 3: Matching and elf assignments; participants will receive their match's info in this timeframe.
  • Dec 3 - Dec 21: Shopping! Find the perfect gift.
  • Dec 21, 23:59 FR time: Deadline to send your match’s gift to your elf.
  • Dec 22 - 25: Delivery. Elves will send out all gifts during this time.
  • Dec 26 - Jan 12: Rematch event, if necessary.

3LrmQ1j.png

The exchange has implemented 4 financial tiers for participation: 20k and up, 50k and up, 100k and up, and 500k and up.

Users will only be matched with other participants within their own tier. You must provide a gift worth no less than the minimum of your tier. Your Santa will do the same for you.

New to this year, one item of your gift must be worth at least HALF of the value of your tier. Barring any mitigating circumstances, which should be discussed with your elf, this means that at the 100k tier, you must gift at least one item worth at least 50k. At the 500k tier, one item must be worth at least 250k. Exceptions can be made with gene and breed change scrolls or gem items that add up to half the value.

However, THERE IS NO MAXIMUM! Especially generous Santas are welcome to shower their match with gifts beyond imagination. Participants are also welcome to sign up at lower tiers and send gifts valued much higher, knowing that they will likely receive a gift of much lower value.

nAGZz6A.png

The elves of the exchange will provide each participant their match’s wish list. While you are not required to shop exclusively from that list, please send something that you would be happy to receive. Treat others the way you would want to be treated.

Participants may send any items to their match, including but not limited to: gene or breed change scrolls, eggs, vistas, skins/accents, materials, apparel, familiars, pure treasure or gems.

Dragons also make acceptable gifts but CANNOT be sent as the only gift, unless it is a specific dragon requested by your match. Dragons do not count for the 50% minimum value of a tier. If your match does not want dragons, you cannot send a dragon as part of your gift. Your match’s wish list will specify.

With great sadness, this year we must prohibit art and services as valued parts of a gift. You are welcome to gift your match art, adopts, leveling or gathering services, hatchling reservations, etc but it will not count as part of the value of your gift. Please keep this in mind when choosing your participation tier -- you are expected to provide site items up to the minimum required value.

Special Consideration: Be wary of gifting Night of the Nocturne items, including all apparel, familiars, eggs, and scrolls. Their worth plummets during the event, and can leave your gift looking half as valuable just days before delivery.
KWo36Zi.png
MDG9hjX.png
Is this an official FR event?
No, this is a user run event and is not official in any capacity!

Do I have to reveal myself?
No. If you do NOT want to be revealed, make sure to choose the “Remain anonymous” option on the sign up form.

Can I change the information on my form after I’ve sent it?
Yes. Please PM me with your changes and I will edit your form accordingly.

Can I update my wish list throughout the exchange?
We ask that you do your best not to spoil yourself too much during the exchange -- let your Santa do the spoiling for December! Frequently updated wish lists can make shopping difficult for your Santa. If you must make an update, please notify your elf so they can relay the information to your Santa.

Can I cancel my participation? Can I change tiers?
Sometimes life gets in the way of good intentions. Any time before you are matched (November 30, 19:00 FR time), you may cancel your participation by sending me a PM. Once matching has occurred, you cannot cancel your participation.

The same is true for participation tiers. You many change tiers prior to matching. Please be considerate of your match and sign up at a tier that works for your budget; do not stretch yourself or your time too thin. If your gift does not meet the minimum requirements for your tier, it will not be delivered and you will not receive a gift.

What happens when someone doesn’t receive a gift?
Participants who give a gift but do not receive a gift will be enrolled in a rematch pool. Generous Rematch Santas will provide a gift to keep their holiday special, even if it is a little later than expected. :) Rematching takes place immediately after the exchange, from December 26 to January 12.

What if I don’t like my gift?
Elves are instructed not to send out any gift that does not meet the requirements for the event. Hopefully, the financial tiers and more stringent value requirements will put an end to feelings like this. However, we cannot guarantee that you will love your gift. In order to avoid this, we’ve included an option for participants to supply their Santa with a detailed wish list. Fill it out thoroughly and give your Santa a good idea of what would brighten your season. Please be grateful for the thought and effort put into your gift, even if it isn’t exactly what you asked for. Anyone seen complaining publicly about their gift will not be welcome to participate in the future.

JFND9WT.png

Responses will be reviewed and participants pinged for confirmation within 24 hours of sign up. Please remember to check back to ensure that you were added to the participant list down below.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fpbaTYO.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=4][center]The exchange would be nothing without our team of elves! If you’ve ever wanted to be involved with the Flight Rising community and make some new buds, please consider joining the elf crew. There can never be too many elves.[/center][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RmBJGuc.png[/img] [b]EDIT 11/28: With only some 50 hours to go until the exchange begins, I highly recommend that only experienced elves (ie, have elfed before) sign up at this point. There's a lot to get a handle on and not much time left! If you've been an SSE elf before and would like to be again, please give me a holler![/b] Elves are the primary contact for participants to the exchange. To keep things secretive and flowing smoothly, elves work behind the scenes to deliver and answer questions, accept and record gifts, and eventually deliver them. They also prepare roleplay-style welcome and delivery messages from their dragon or clan to their group of Santas. We do everything in style! Elves are welcome to participate in the exchange while also volunteering. Anyone considering becoming an elf should keep the following in mind: this is a large time commitment! Elves [b]must[/b] be active and readily available during all of December. You will have people relying on you to answer questions and take care of their gifts. You will occupy a position of trust and it comes with more than a little pressure. Understandably, elves should have good communication and listening skills and be comfortable communicating with plenty of people. You should also be familiar with Google Sheets and be good at record keeping. However, it's not all doom and gloom! There are typically dozens of elves and some of us have been doing this since the very beginning (it hasn't scared us off yet!). Any questions you have, we can answer. We love to help each other and have each others' backs. Elves are given 4 days to perform our two big tasks -- welcome letters and delivery. You don't have to squeeze duties into a 12 hour chunk of time. We also begin delivery on December 22, so you don't have to excuse yourself from Christmas dinner to do some Weird Internet Dragon stuff in front of your family. SSE utilizes both Reddit and Discord for elf-to-elf communication, discussion, and questions, so potential elves must be willing to make Reddit and Discord accounts if they don't already have them. Both are free and anonymous -- no email required. [i]Finally, I must insist that elves be at least 16![/i] Sound good? Please PM me the following application: [quote="Elf App"][b]Age:[/b] [b]Familiarity with Google Sheets:[/b] [b]Reddit username:[/b] [b]Share a bit about yourself. What makes you want to be an elf? Have you volunteered for an FR event before?[/b][/quote] I don’t believe any past elves would say that it isn’t a lot of work, but I think we would all agree that it is a rewarding experience! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KWo36Zi.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rvpA1q8.png[/img][/center] 1. minty 2. RottingFlesh 3. FizzyWits 4. PrimeNumberCas 5. FloatingInSpace 6. Ygdrasill 7. Argante 8. Karilara 9. Acacia 10. MageofHearts 11. RandomShmoe 12. Discovered 13. SilverDeath 14. silverdrake 15. Lrjj 16. Emordnilap 17. yurihands 18. SilverLately 19. Trippfaerie 20. Rizibizi4 21. Soviett 22. Peacekeeper 23. bmeduho 24. floralcipher 25. Boundingfeather 26. Tunesmith 27. CheshireCatUk1 28. korradorable 29. Kitanya 30. Synzia 31. Doki 32. Erayidil 33. Loreka 34. Celes 35. Gwynivere 36. Mokey 37. PalominoPrincess 38. Kykyote 39. PrinceRaven 40. CelestialBlue 41. CupcakeCass 42. lilbluecat 43. Kay13 44. Acencia 45. Braxien 46. danijust
fpbaTYO.png
xxxxxxx
The exchange would be nothing without our team of elves! If you’ve ever wanted to be involved with the Flight Rising community and make some new buds, please consider joining the elf crew. There can never be too many elves.
xxxxxxx
RmBJGuc.png

EDIT 11/28: With only some 50 hours to go until the exchange begins, I highly recommend that only experienced elves (ie, have elfed before) sign up at this point. There's a lot to get a handle on and not much time left! If you've been an SSE elf before and would like to be again, please give me a holler!

Elves are the primary contact for participants to the exchange. To keep things secretive and flowing smoothly, elves work behind the scenes to deliver and answer questions, accept and record gifts, and eventually deliver them. They also prepare roleplay-style welcome and delivery messages from their dragon or clan to their group of Santas. We do everything in style!

Elves are welcome to participate in the exchange while also volunteering.

Anyone considering becoming an elf should keep the following in mind: this is a large time commitment! Elves must be active and readily available during all of December. You will have people relying on you to answer questions and take care of their gifts. You will occupy a position of trust and it comes with more than a little pressure.

Understandably, elves should have good communication and listening skills and be comfortable communicating with plenty of people. You should also be familiar with Google Sheets and be good at record keeping.

However, it's not all doom and gloom! There are typically dozens of elves and some of us have been doing this since the very beginning (it hasn't scared us off yet!). Any questions you have, we can answer. We love to help each other and have each others' backs. Elves are given 4 days to perform our two big tasks -- welcome letters and delivery. You don't have to squeeze duties into a 12 hour chunk of time. We also begin delivery on December 22, so you don't have to excuse yourself from Christmas dinner to do some Weird Internet Dragon stuff in front of your family.

SSE utilizes both Reddit and Discord for elf-to-elf communication, discussion, and questions, so potential elves must be willing to make Reddit and Discord accounts if they don't already have them. Both are free and anonymous -- no email required. Finally, I must insist that elves be at least 16!

Sound good? Please PM me the following application:

Elf App wrote:
Reddit username:
Share a bit about yourself. What makes you want to be an elf? Have you volunteered for an FR event before?

I don’t believe any past elves would say that it isn’t a lot of work, but I think we would all agree that it is a rewarding experience!
KWo36Zi.png
rvpA1q8.png

1. minty 2. RottingFlesh 3. FizzyWits 4. PrimeNumberCas 5. FloatingInSpace 6. Ygdrasill 7. Argante 8. Karilara 9. Acacia 10. MageofHearts 11. RandomShmoe 12. Discovered 13. SilverDeath 14. silverdrake 15. Lrjj 16. Emordnilap 17. yurihands 18. SilverLately 19. Trippfaerie 20. Rizibizi4 21. Soviett 22. Peacekeeper 23. bmeduho 24. floralcipher 25. Boundingfeather 26. Tunesmith 27. CheshireCatUk1 28. korradorable 29. Kitanya 30. Synzia 31. Doki 32. Erayidil 33. Loreka 34. Celes 35. Gwynivere 36. Mokey 37. PalominoPrincess 38. Kykyote 39. PrinceRaven 40. CelestialBlue 41. CupcakeCass 42. lilbluecat 43. Kay13 44. Acencia 45. Braxien 46. danijust
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JypVoqc.png[/img][/center] 1. Fizzywits 2. SilverDeath 3. Acacia 4. RottingFlesh 5. Karilara 6. Kitanya 7. minty 8. RandomShmoe 9. Gem4567 10. Amorah 11. tigerspellbear 12. Rosiehawk 13. After 14. Addmon 15. SugaywaraKoushi 16. Vaze 17. Iralla 18. basicblack1986 19. Rahkali 20. Kadaj 21. alliegator 22. CabbageCat 23. Lannisfire 24. Mangusto 25. Lanternfruit 26. silverdrake 27. KnightYumi 28. Mariette 29. Chardano 30. treesponge 31. Lisegathe 32. Martinique 33. EmeraldSkye 34. Siritys 35. Kissie 36. AliceShadow 37. Doornroosje 38. dracocharky 39. Ygdrasill 40. Sharanay 41. Texere 42. Panicat 43. Kiwilady 44. TheIceborn 45. annadandelion 46. Clya 47. superbacon 48. Nabesima 49. Drytil [b][color=green]50.[/color][/b] perifinite 51. TsarinaTorment 52. Litoriadraconis 53. Glacecakes 54. sciencings 55. Bluekea 56. FeatherAsh 57. Grouchybeast 58. turtlee 59. Iymarra 60. Madarakita 61. Shirenu 62. Emordnilap 63. Jaypaw 64. DragonDraws 65. PrincessArya 66. Stephy 67. ElecSquirrel10 68. Serelinda 69. Zikul 70. chezameed 71. catcatamelia 72. TwiliWolf 73. Cerion 74. Ern 75. Polyhymnia 76. Inuka 77. trippfaerie 78. sylversylvan 79. BuildingBridges 80. KairinRose 81. KoruWari 82. Loki1 83. logical 84. Valikor 85. FeDog 86. Fyreimp 87. CuriousLoli 88. Wolfunicorn 89. Lrjj 90. Apfelobst 91. Lallie 92. Glisselda 93. stealthclaw 94. ksea 95. Sotku 96. Whimzica 97. Saraceaser 98. Zygon 99. Tox [b][color=red]100.[/color][/b] darkmicewar 101. hyuukiru 102. Dovah 103. StormDragon21 104. Aedoria 105. Ditzy 106. Clinquant 107. Boundingfeather 108. Zenhugz 109. Leopardmask 110. bmeduho 111. ColoradoBlues 112. beargirl1393 113. Denryu 114. DianaMoon 115. smallapple 116. NoctisEternal 117. RillC 118. Ridara 119. Kindly 120. Ayreria 121. Jirazeil 122. Turstrigo 123. Margoyle 124. Enkil 125. mPhish 126. queenmedusozoa 127. snailtier 128. Cealygosa 129. Effervessa 130. Innkeep 131. Imani 132. appleseabloom 133. KaiMalut 134. FractalBunny 135. mummy 136. ThunderMoth 137. WillowWispFlame 138. Geisterwolf 139. Tunesmith 140. Lewa 141. Faedora 142. LissaJo 143. FlameHunter 144. luminousnoble 145. AetherSeer 146. ApprenticeWriter 147. Arinna 148. Seonais 149. constellationxx [b][color=green]150.[/color][/b] waterdancer 151. Snipe 152. AestheticToaster 153. snowytetra 154. Zippo 155. ShadowedWolf 156. Kookaburra 157. AgateKey 158. Mokuroh 159. AqunAthlok 160. AetherDragon 161. Miyazaki 162. theAbby 163. Frostnite 164. Keltia 165. raiccoon 166. SquidQueen 167. Zaccely 168. TheNightDancer 169. Snivy88 170. Tavvy 171. balthy 172. Coolpepcat 173. gryffinfire883 174. Ashtar 175. darzoner 176. Adamanta 177. Whim 178. ShadowTheEdgehog 179. SilverFoxDemon 180. Dursky 181. Cyanide 182. Ragnell 183. Chocoli 184. Argante 185. Rizibizi4 186. Tacodoodle 187. KyloRen 188. PastCat 189. PuzzleDust 190. KiahTaiga 191. Krocodalie 192. Shleedelie 193. KingOfThePark 194. Mattykips 195. Birdskull 196. dibellezza 197. heartcrusher1 198. pureblood 199. Frye [b][color=red]200.[/color][/b] ElvenArcher 201. dggeoff 202. crowmachine 203. Drakion 204. TheTawnydragon 205. laticat 206. hellherper 207. Moirli 208. tulmultuous 209. Katalist 210. spxcejai 211. BlackJasper 212. QueenSabriel 213. B00KW0RM 214. MollyMerula 215. CiaraWhiteHorn 216. Silverlately 217. yurihands 218. CassieRose 219. DraigTeg 220. makani 221. hannahbbug3 222. korradorable 223. Pyrouge 224. dandelionfires 225. LunaSkyshadow 226. brocalamity 227. celtic7irish 228. Daiysis 229. slothqueenxx 230. BlackSherruk 231. Luminaries 232. Nevvermore 233. Saifur1982 234. ShianneJanelle 235. LaughingZuru 236. Hauntology 237. PrimeNumbersCas 238. Hexacoatl 239. Capitalism 240. Discovered 241. Scatterspark 242. Zeco5000 243. casuallySleepy 244. Solarfox123 245. KingShadow 246. Rangiku 247. Illmari 248. MoonGazer 249. Synzia [b][color=green]250.[/color][/b] warriorofaces 251. Niharike 252. explosions 253. Kapara 254. Ashki 255. Noipale 256. Rhabdo 257. Ailyria 258. TeenyTinyDragon 259. raekin 260. Denutena 261. Loreka 262. dracoon 263. Bakvissie 264. Celes 265. Andromeda 266. Demonskid 267. WolfSoulweaver 268. Tiriea 269. Meloetta 270. Kivovis 271. phoeniixfire 272. DarklingQueen 273. Rahirah 274. mellacherry 275. Serafin 276. augur 277. FoggyDownpour 278. Pallida 279. DragonWarrior333 280. Lunation 281. pushpin 282. Lunaesca 283. Leondragon 284. NuclearFudge 285. mfncool 286. SapphyreL 287. ivoryfrost 288. MarinaQuakenbush 289. Evbay 290. Gwynivere 291. mdom 292. Moonsong48 293. GrumpyCatlover 294. p0kek4t 295. Inahetalian 296. Graeves 297. JazHarley 298. zzzhorses 299. Zeno123 [b][color=red]300.[/color][/b] Fabellaura 301. debwithdragons 302. Chrisondra 303. CuddlyHippo 304. Karika 305. Mypilot 306. Popette 307. SevenEggs 308. bloondie 309. Crescentstar711 310. Regenwasserherz 311. Nivix 312. ShadowPiper 313. hardcoreTALON 314. Sunabi 315. Jacobi 316. vanillaa 317. titherdel 318. Merminea 319. Sybok 320. Moonbeams 321. NightRising 322. rocketgirl2 323. SommerBee 324. Areater 325. opus13 326. RGXiumin 327. DousedInPetrol 328. MulberryScroll 329. favvn 330. ShiraCheshire 331. Nevros 332. StarCookies 333. Geckoe 334. Cyclopseeker 335. Vanq 336. Kyrinasha 337. emmasquema 338. kaelidra 339. Sanati 340. Mercedes 341. Rarmeowz 342. scribblingface 343. PoisonedTea 344. Exeidur 345. NumberZero 346. Marinna 347. Peacekeeper 348. TwistieSoprano 349. xbamsod [b][color=green]350.[/color][/b] GardenOfRoses 351. Mesai 352. fidothehoarder 353. Sylphiette 354. mericorn 355. QueenSugar 356. Wintercreek 357. LadyKnightKatsa 358. WrightNDesk 359. DragonDawn 360. Snowfarm 361. RubyOfFire 362. Neffi 363. Norimn 364. SilverFelyne 365. Jaz 366. nemodave 367. Pinselohr 368. pittysoares 369. GoldenCharm888 370. BzooZu 371. hatterlet 372. deulirium 373. KingofFools 374. ArkhamInmate666 375. Nightmare222 376. llamaizfab 377. Sinestre 378. thegrinningcrow 379. Crustacean 380. Hippogriff412 381. Moonwater 382. Brixart 383. UnseenRangerGal 384. Sucrose 385. Cheshly 386. AuroraLights 387. Hebi 388. minyoongi 389. KhepriRose 390. ColorBlindBrat 391. Imbaraturah 392. steampunkdNinja 393. Japachi 394. auroshen 395. rubyredtan 396. LaraAelric 397. Johan 398. snowy 399. RedWillia [b][color=red]400.[/color][/b] hinotoriii 401. ToasterDog 402. Malachai 403. starrynightren 404. tomatotwin 405. Mokey 406. superfluous 407. Accelerator 408. KittyDoctor 409. IAmTheGeek 410. adrienne1614 411. gunklord420 412. Maila 413. Juxta13 414. Firtarian 415. Erayidil 416. SocialBookWorm 417. SanctumAngelus 418. Oxton 419. MementoMoe 420. Luca20 421. MadameDuMal 422. Kykyote 423. orestes 424. Gallant 425. GoddessOfCarries 426. sQld 427. azraell 428. Moonaire 429. vampaneze 430. NoxUmbra25 431. Ranzarc 432. manysundays 433. Delcat 434. Stasha 435. HummingbirdColor 436. Dawnsky23 437. WyldDandelyon 438. Drakenhart 439. Drasmir 440. Banished 441. EurasianLynx 442. Soviett 443. synnful 444. GEESE 445. Beheaded 446. HinodeTsurugi 447. CheshireCatUk1 448. Willowdawn 449. Hideki [b][color=green]450.[/color][/b] Cethosia 451. Jazzyleia 452. Illume 453. DandyElise 454. Shacco 455. MarsBar 456. fishdoggu 457. Megzlegz 458. ethanol 459. MOMOFSIX 460. salem48 461. Silversouledcat 462. agateflame 463. Seles 464. sufferkat 465. Illumitai 466. absolmon 467. Dusklight 468. Rosewing 469. incognitas 470. themirrorswish 471. clw23 472. Oleaster 473. Murkydepths 474. miniquiny999 475. Nusuo 476. Attolia 477. Toppazz 478. Pard 479. Sprite 480. PrinceRaven 481. Iridaceae 482. staticteeth 483. Broadwaypizano 484. NyxHeart 485. Zayev 486. escarlata4000 487. KiraLaManzana 488. DragonoftheVoid 489. Superbia 490. fishpratt 491. WaYaWolfie 492. Petall 493. ShadowSwirl 494. VoidDeluz 495. felisArtist 496. Soulborg63 497. Jeydis 498. Quid 499. AwakenedSpirit [b][color=red]500.[/color][/b] DivineTamara 501. mightymur 502. jumbledbyrd 503. Kizmetto 504. ronn 505. pennypuppy475 506. MystiqueMuse 507. artgeekallday 508. ZestyyShats 509. Rutile 510. Roccy 511. Reiyn 512. Hexephra 513. sammyken 514. GreySpectrum 515. PenquinGrace 516. Reckless 517. Nonstop 518. Romi 519. DesertUmbra 520. phandalin 521. ChaoticGlub 522. CelestialBork 523. CelestialBork 524. firemedyc 525. bluparrot 526. LambyDwight 527. CountingChocobos 528. Sabriel415 529. NooodleCat 530. Alixe 531. Tinyfluffydragon 532. aearinn 533. Guardianite 534. JadeJewels 535. Killuazoomyck 536. Cyrsei 537. Smalahove 538. Rainforest 539. draykat 540. Varda 541. HalfMoonTheWolf 542. Revyra 543. YoungAndMenace 544. Cakeless 545. Violeteevee 546. QuotetheRaven 547. Hyla 548. briteoctopus 549. Valyrie [b][color=green]550.[/color][/b] Cerys 551. FalconRex121 552. Breshcandra 553. Fringe 554. Mapleleafshade 555. FaraliCrystal 556. brokenstone 557. Enkue 558. PalominoPrincess 559. CelestialBlue 560. Emberlight 561. durandal 562. FrozenLake 563. juut 564. Megan65 565. DreamSlayer 566. Parda 567. Marerue 568. Bluemancat 569. humanityxpeople 570. hawkcycle 571. Tenebrae 572. CobaltBoy 573. Firra 574. Ikasama 575. GlimmerMelody 576. raptorfeathers 577. Turquai 578. CleverDual 579. Greenwolfkate 580. Andraya 581. SomethingWitty 582. GhostlyDeity 583. seraphemme 584. ArowanaPrincess 585. jibori 586. BlackRayser 587. Zoooooo 588. Sesei 589. jbapple 590. catslash 591. Eleiria 592. NMidNight 593. luckygrace99 594. firewyrm2018 595. OctopusKing 596. Cindanwe 597. Croccultist 598. Ithaca 599. Glassguts [b][color=red]600.[/color][/b] Eliss 601. PumpKingKaos 602. Cathat 603. Krycelli 604. Sellefane 605. Airaly 606. Gormanghaste 607. KittyAoba 608. jasmineblooms 609. Twye 610. KaidaMoon 611. Pat 612. Zif 613. CupcakeCass 614. delos 615. Haoang20082 616. GrackleDragon 617. Emiliarate 618. Amyatzu 619. kingdoms 620. NorthKorvus 621. valka 622. SkyJumper 623. GryphonSong 624. FoolishRay 625. kriski 626. OnlysDragonDen 627. uhhjoyce27 628. Eternally 629. titanichope 630. lilbluecat 631. squidragon 632. Hawktalon 633. RunicFoxx 634. ScarredLightning 635. Servalan 636. ScarletSultan 637. Kiradog234 638. Kumatora 639. Braixen 640. Arapocalypse 641. Leremis 642. NightmareJudge 643. Myndris 644. dragonhorselover 645. Kay13 646. Seiryuu 647. Pharah 648. Deathstalker 649. Draconequis [b][color=green]650.[/color][/b] Acencia 651. Kittykat8904 652. Iceluoxue 653. Thundershower 654. SilentRiver 655. LiveSky 656. starblaziing 657. intergerlactic 658. TheClassCalico 659. Amut 660. Thiedo 661. Arah 662. Xotik 663. Ikarus 664. persteph 665. Watercolour 666. Mazarine 667. Tapestry 668. LucarioLand 669. Karida 670. MaunaLoa 671. Eronyn 672. PeppermintStars 673. Atomica 674. SelenaSilverwolf 675. DerpoTheGreat 676. clanenyo 677. dirtyzucchini 678. Pyon 679. Windstrike205 680. RemanLT 681. raviolimalioli 682. Marvin 683. JoyLayne 684. VVivianivy 685. Astarael 686. LilD 687. AlmightyAmu 688. quilliper 689. Serkaralka 690. Azeira 691. SilverOtter 692. NightlyStorm678 693. Gravebloom 694. TheMoiety 695. SirLeafheart 696. QuetzalQueen 697. ObiWanKenobi 698. Heiyu 699. TheGoldDragon [b][color=red]700.[/color][/b] danijust 701. Doki 702. Holysnacks 703. Arakhne 704. Kalistys 705. AimzVador 706. Hocotate 707. ProudMomof1 708. ArtsyDragon7 709. Plushstiel 710. MissHush 711. chuuyas 712. MahuruRaji 713. wildflowers 714. lizzytiki 715. LordMalak 716. Celestria 717. ScrollWyrm 718. Avaros 719. PouncesSoftly 720. MagpieScholar 721. ShadowAtSea 722. StarlitFire 723. ResidentLurker 724. RabbitSpirit 725. scorchfrost 726. Trillium 727. KyaruTheWriter 728. Grimmneko 729. BarbaraFett 730. pyr0 731. Falstaff 732. Reybon 733. chescab 734. taat60 735. briar 736. Bluemoonygirl 737. Journey 738. BlackJaguar 739. Achiem 740. Mayorati 741. limeypie 742. Prescott 743. Darkmoonbreeder 744. Stonebank 745. Fryisme 746. SolarGriffin 747. ymbryne 748. epher 749. felistopaz [b][color=green]750.[/color][/b] Hakurei 751. Eialyne 752. LeathalKitteh 753. Talicinx 754. Cryssycat 755. Whymsical 756. DuskWitch13 757. ZoranaDragon 758. aleclightwoods 759. Marmite 760. KhajiitHasWares 761. Firuwyn 762. Xlauren 763. Vyria 764. FlareSolaire 765. idlewildly 766. DoctaFlake 767. TwilightDreams 768. RoombaKittens 769. Gwendolyn 770. Crumpet 771. Draconox 772. SheridanCharon 773. EclipseMirror 774. ErisFei 775. divitineo 776. Sirena 777. Yagine 778. Nympharia [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RmBJGuc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5XgZn3o.png[/img][/center] Thank you for joining! Feel free to use any of the following in your signature or profile. Show off your support and participation in SSE! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2296699][img]https://i.imgur.com/6jDg3ds.png[/img][/url] by @synnful[/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2296699][img]https://i.imgur.com/6jDg3ds.png[/img][/url][/code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2296699][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c5ac/f/2017/264/1/d/cristmastransparent_by_skullkaizer-dbo39ey.gif[/img][/url] by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2270234]SkullKaizer[/url][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2296699][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c5ac/f/2017/264/1/d/cristmastransparent_by_skullkaizer-dbo39ey.gif[/img][/url][/code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2296699][img]https://i.imgur.com/ObJ6AhZ.gif[/img][/url] by @silverdrake[/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2296699][img]https://i.imgur.com/ObJ6AhZ.gif[/img][/url][/code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2296699][img]https://i.imgur.com/siIjuj9.png[/img][/url] by @synnful[/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2296699][img]https://i.imgur.com/siIjuj9.png[/img][/url][/code]
JypVoqc.png

1. Fizzywits 2. SilverDeath 3. Acacia 4. RottingFlesh 5. Karilara 6. Kitanya 7. minty 8. RandomShmoe 9. Gem4567 10. Amorah 11. tigerspellbear 12. Rosiehawk 13. After 14. Addmon 15. SugaywaraKoushi 16. Vaze 17. Iralla 18. basicblack1986 19. Rahkali 20. Kadaj 21. alliegator 22. CabbageCat 23. Lannisfire 24. Mangusto 25. Lanternfruit 26. silverdrake 27. KnightYumi 28. Mariette 29. Chardano 30. treesponge 31. Lisegathe 32. Martinique 33. EmeraldSkye 34. Siritys 35. Kissie 36. AliceShadow 37. Doornroosje 38. dracocharky 39. Ygdrasill 40. Sharanay 41. Texere 42. Panicat 43. Kiwilady 44. TheIceborn 45. annadandelion 46. Clya 47. superbacon 48. Nabesima 49. Drytil 50. perifinite 51. TsarinaTorment 52. Litoriadraconis 53. Glacecakes 54. sciencings 55. Bluekea 56. FeatherAsh 57. Grouchybeast 58. turtlee 59. Iymarra 60. Madarakita 61. Shirenu 62. Emordnilap 63. Jaypaw 64. DragonDraws 65. PrincessArya 66. Stephy 67. ElecSquirrel10 68. Serelinda 69. Zikul 70. chezameed 71. catcatamelia 72. TwiliWolf 73. Cerion 74. Ern 75. Polyhymnia 76. Inuka 77. trippfaerie 78. sylversylvan 79. BuildingBridges 80. KairinRose 81. KoruWari 82. Loki1 83. logical 84. Valikor 85. FeDog 86. Fyreimp 87. CuriousLoli 88. Wolfunicorn 89. Lrjj 90. Apfelobst 91. Lallie 92. Glisselda 93. stealthclaw 94. ksea 95. Sotku 96. Whimzica 97. Saraceaser 98. Zygon 99. Tox 100. darkmicewar 101. hyuukiru 102. Dovah 103. StormDragon21 104. Aedoria 105. Ditzy 106. Clinquant 107. Boundingfeather 108. Zenhugz 109. Leopardmask 110. bmeduho 111. ColoradoBlues 112. beargirl1393 113. Denryu 114. DianaMoon 115. smallapple 116. NoctisEternal 117. RillC 118. Ridara 119. Kindly 120. Ayreria 121. Jirazeil 122. Turstrigo 123. Margoyle 124. Enkil 125. mPhish 126. queenmedusozoa 127. snailtier 128. Cealygosa 129. Effervessa 130. Innkeep 131. Imani 132. appleseabloom 133. KaiMalut 134. FractalBunny 135. mummy 136. ThunderMoth 137. WillowWispFlame 138. Geisterwolf 139. Tunesmith 140. Lewa 141. Faedora 142. LissaJo 143. FlameHunter 144. luminousnoble 145. AetherSeer 146. ApprenticeWriter 147. Arinna 148. Seonais 149. constellationxx 150. waterdancer 151. Snipe 152. AestheticToaster 153. snowytetra 154. Zippo 155. ShadowedWolf 156. Kookaburra 157. AgateKey 158. Mokuroh 159. AqunAthlok 160. AetherDragon 161. Miyazaki 162. theAbby 163. Frostnite 164. Keltia 165. raiccoon 166. SquidQueen 167. Zaccely 168. TheNightDancer 169. Snivy88 170. Tavvy 171. balthy 172. Coolpepcat 173. gryffinfire883 174. Ashtar 175. darzoner 176. Adamanta 177. Whim 178. ShadowTheEdgehog 179. SilverFoxDemon 180. Dursky 181. Cyanide 182. Ragnell 183. Chocoli 184. Argante 185. Rizibizi4 186. Tacodoodle 187. KyloRen 188. PastCat 189. PuzzleDust 190. KiahTaiga 191. Krocodalie 192. Shleedelie 193. KingOfThePark 194. Mattykips 195. Birdskull 196. dibellezza 197. heartcrusher1 198. pureblood 199. Frye 200. ElvenArcher 201. dggeoff 202. crowmachine 203. Drakion 204. TheTawnydragon 205. laticat 206. hellherper 207. Moirli 208. tulmultuous 209. Katalist 210. spxcejai 211. BlackJasper 212. QueenSabriel 213. B00KW0RM 214. MollyMerula 215. CiaraWhiteHorn 216. Silverlately 217. yurihands 218. CassieRose 219. DraigTeg 220. makani 221. hannahbbug3 222. korradorable 223. Pyrouge 224. dandelionfires 225. LunaSkyshadow 226. brocalamity 227. celtic7irish 228. Daiysis 229. slothqueenxx 230. BlackSherruk 231. Luminaries 232. Nevvermore 233. Saifur1982 234. ShianneJanelle 235. LaughingZuru 236. Hauntology 237. PrimeNumbersCas 238. Hexacoatl 239. Capitalism 240. Discovered 241. Scatterspark 242. Zeco5000 243. casuallySleepy 244. Solarfox123 245. KingShadow 246. Rangiku 247. Illmari 248. MoonGazer 249. Synzia 250. warriorofaces 251. Niharike 252. explosions 253. Kapara 254. Ashki 255. Noipale 256. Rhabdo 257. Ailyria 258. TeenyTinyDragon 259. raekin 260. Denutena 261. Loreka 262. dracoon 263. Bakvissie 264. Celes 265. Andromeda 266. Demonskid 267. WolfSoulweaver 268. Tiriea 269. Meloetta 270. Kivovis 271. phoeniixfire 272. DarklingQueen 273. Rahirah 274. mellacherry 275. Serafin 276. augur 277. FoggyDownpour 278. Pallida 279. DragonWarrior333 280. Lunation 281. pushpin 282. Lunaesca 283. Leondragon 284. NuclearFudge 285. mfncool 286. SapphyreL 287. ivoryfrost 288. MarinaQuakenbush 289. Evbay 290. Gwynivere 291. mdom 292. Moonsong48 293. GrumpyCatlover 294. p0kek4t 295. Inahetalian 296. Graeves 297. JazHarley 298. zzzhorses 299. Zeno123 300. Fabellaura 301. debwithdragons 302. Chrisondra 303. CuddlyHippo 304. Karika 305. Mypilot 306. Popette 307. SevenEggs 308. bloondie 309. Crescentstar711 310. Regenwasserherz 311. Nivix 312. ShadowPiper 313. hardcoreTALON 314. Sunabi 315. Jacobi 316. vanillaa 317. titherdel 318. Merminea 319. Sybok 320. Moonbeams 321. NightRising 322. rocketgirl2 323. SommerBee 324. Areater 325. opus13 326. RGXiumin 327. DousedInPetrol 328. MulberryScroll 329. favvn 330. ShiraCheshire 331. Nevros 332. StarCookies 333. Geckoe 334. Cyclopseeker 335. Vanq 336. Kyrinasha 337. emmasquema 338. kaelidra 339. Sanati 340. Mercedes 341. Rarmeowz 342. scribblingface 343. PoisonedTea 344. Exeidur 345. NumberZero 346. Marinna 347. Peacekeeper 348. TwistieSoprano 349. xbamsod 350. GardenOfRoses 351. Mesai 352. fidothehoarder 353. Sylphiette 354. mericorn 355. QueenSugar 356. Wintercreek 357. LadyKnightKatsa 358. WrightNDesk 359. DragonDawn 360. Snowfarm 361. RubyOfFire 362. Neffi 363. Norimn 364. SilverFelyne 365. Jaz 366. nemodave 367. Pinselohr 368. pittysoares 369. GoldenCharm888 370. BzooZu 371. hatterlet 372. deulirium 373. KingofFools 374. ArkhamInmate666 375. Nightmare222 376. llamaizfab 377. Sinestre 378. thegrinningcrow 379. Crustacean 380. Hippogriff412 381. Moonwater 382. Brixart 383. UnseenRangerGal 384. Sucrose 385. Cheshly 386. AuroraLights 387. Hebi 388. minyoongi 389. KhepriRose 390. ColorBlindBrat 391. Imbaraturah 392. steampunkdNinja 393. Japachi 394. auroshen 395. rubyredtan 396. LaraAelric 397. Johan 398. snowy 399. RedWillia 400. hinotoriii 401. ToasterDog 402. Malachai 403. starrynightren 404. tomatotwin 405. Mokey 406. superfluous 407. Accelerator 408. KittyDoctor 409. IAmTheGeek 410. adrienne1614 411. gunklord420 412. Maila 413. Juxta13 414. Firtarian 415. Erayidil 416. SocialBookWorm 417. SanctumAngelus 418. Oxton 419. MementoMoe 420. Luca20 421. MadameDuMal 422. Kykyote 423. orestes 424. Gallant 425. GoddessOfCarries 426. sQld 427. azraell 428. Moonaire 429. vampaneze 430. NoxUmbra25 431. Ranzarc 432. manysundays 433. Delcat 434. Stasha 435. HummingbirdColor 436. Dawnsky23 437. WyldDandelyon 438. Drakenhart 439. Drasmir 440. Banished 441. EurasianLynx 442. Soviett 443. synnful 444. GEESE 445. Beheaded 446. HinodeTsurugi 447. CheshireCatUk1 448. Willowdawn 449. Hideki 450. Cethosia 451. Jazzyleia 452. Illume 453. DandyElise 454. Shacco 455. MarsBar 456. fishdoggu 457. Megzlegz 458. ******* 459. MOMOFSIX 460. salem48 461. Silversouledcat 462. agateflame 463. Seles 464. sufferkat 465. Illumitai 466. absolmon 467. Dusklight 468. Rosewing 469. incognitas 470. themirrorswish 471. clw23 472. Oleaster 473. Murkydepths 474. miniquiny999 475. Nusuo 476. Attolia 477. Toppazz 478. Pard 479. Sprite 480. PrinceRaven 481. Iridaceae 482. staticteeth 483. Broadwaypizano 484. NyxHeart 485. Zayev 486. escarlata4000 487. KiraLaManzana 488. DragonoftheVoid 489. Superbia 490. fishpratt 491. WaYaWolfie 492. Petall 493. ShadowSwirl 494. VoidDeluz 495. felisArtist 496. Soulborg63 497. Jeydis 498. Quid 499. AwakenedSpirit 500. DivineTamara 501. mightymur 502. jumbledbyrd 503. Kizmetto 504. ronn 505. pennypuppy475 506. MystiqueMuse 507. artgeekallday 508. ZestyyShats 509. Rutile 510. Roccy 511. Reiyn 512. Hexephra 513. sammyken 514. GreySpectrum 515. PenquinGrace 516. Reckless 517. Nonstop 518. Romi 519. DesertUmbra 520. phandalin 521. ChaoticGlub 522. CelestialBork 523. CelestialBork 524. firemedyc 525. bluparrot 526. LambyDwight 527. CountingChocobos 528. Sabriel415 529. NooodleCat 530. Alixe 531. Tinyfluffydragon 532. aearinn 533. Guardianite 534. JadeJewels 535. Killuazoomyck 536. Cyrsei 537. Smalahove 538. Rainforest 539. draykat 540. Varda 541. HalfMoonTheWolf 542. Revyra 543. YoungAndMenace 544. Cakeless 545. Violeteevee 546. QuotetheRaven 547. Hyla 548. briteoctopus 549. Valyrie 550. Cerys 551. FalconRex121 552. Breshcandra 553. Fringe 554. Mapleleafshade 555. FaraliCrystal 556. brokenstone 557. Enkue 558. PalominoPrincess 559. CelestialBlue 560. Emberlight 561. durandal 562. FrozenLake 563. juut 564. Megan65 565. DreamSlayer 566. Parda 567. Marerue 568. Bluemancat 569. humanityxpeople 570. hawkcycle 571. Tenebrae 572. CobaltBoy 573. Firra 574. Ikasama 575. GlimmerMelody 576. raptorfeathers 577. Turquai 578. CleverDual 579. Greenwolfkate 580. Andraya 581. SomethingWitty 582. GhostlyDeity 583. seraphemme 584. ArowanaPrincess 585. jibori 586. BlackRayser 587. Zoooooo 588. Sesei 589. jbapple 590. catslash 591. Eleiria 592. NMidNight 593. luckygrace99 594. firewyrm2018 595. OctopusKing 596. Cindanwe 597. Croccultist 598. Ithaca 599. Glassguts 600. Eliss 601. PumpKingKaos 602. Cathat 603. Krycelli 604. Sellefane 605. Airaly 606. Gormanghaste 607. KittyAoba 608. jasmineblooms 609. Twye 610. KaidaMoon 611. Pat 612. Zif 613. CupcakeCass 614. delos 615. Haoang20082 616. GrackleDragon 617. Emiliarate 618. Amyatzu 619. kingdoms 620. NorthKorvus 621. valka 622. SkyJumper 623. GryphonSong 624. FoolishRay 625. kriski 626. OnlysDragonDen 627. uhhjoyce27 628. Eternally 629. titanichope 630. lilbluecat 631. squidragon 632. Hawktalon 633. RunicFoxx 634. ScarredLightning 635. Servalan 636. ScarletSultan 637. Kiradog234 638. Kumatora 639. Braixen 640. Arapocalypse 641. Leremis 642. NightmareJudge 643. Myndris 644. dragonhorselover 645. Kay13 646. Seiryuu 647. Pharah 648. Deathstalker 649. Draconequis 650. Acencia 651. Kittykat8904 652. Iceluoxue 653. Thundershower 654. SilentRiver 655. LiveSky 656. starblaziing 657. intergerlactic 658. TheClassCalico 659. Amut 660. Thiedo 661. Arah 662. Xotik 663. Ikarus 664. persteph 665. Watercolour 666. Mazarine 667. Tapestry 668. LucarioLand 669. Karida 670. MaunaLoa 671. Eronyn 672. PeppermintStars 673. Atomica 674. SelenaSilverwolf 675. DerpoTheGreat 676. clanenyo 677. dirtyzucchini 678. Pyon 679. Windstrike205 680. RemanLT 681. raviolimalioli 682. Marvin 683. JoyLayne 684. VVivianivy 685. Astarael 686. LilD 687. AlmightyAmu 688. quilliper 689. Serkaralka 690. Azeira 691. SilverOtter 692. NightlyStorm678 693. Gravebloom 694. TheMoiety 695. SirLeafheart 696. QuetzalQueen 697. ObiWanKenobi 698. Heiyu 699. TheGoldDragon 700. danijust 701. Doki 702. Holysnacks 703. Arakhne 704. Kalistys 705. AimzVador 706. Hocotate 707. ProudMomof1 708. ArtsyDragon7 709. Plushstiel 710. MissHush 711. chuuyas 712. MahuruRaji 713. wildflowers 714. lizzytiki 715. LordMalak 716. Celestria 717. ScrollWyrm 718. Avaros 719. PouncesSoftly 720. MagpieScholar 721. ShadowAtSea 722. StarlitFire 723. ResidentLurker 724. RabbitSpirit 725. scorchfrost 726. Trillium 727. KyaruTheWriter 728. Grimmneko 729. BarbaraFett 730. pyr0 731. Falstaff 732. Reybon 733. chescab 734. taat60 735. briar 736. Bluemoonygirl 737. Journey 738. BlackJaguar 739. Achiem 740. Mayorati 741. limeypie 742. Prescott 743. Darkmoonbreeder 744. Stonebank 745. Fryisme 746. SolarGriffin 747. ymbryne 748. epher 749. felistopaz 750. Hakurei 751. Eialyne 752. LeathalKitteh 753. Talicinx 754. Cryssycat 755. Whymsical 756. DuskWitch13 757. ZoranaDragon 758. aleclightwoods 759. Marmite 760. KhajiitHasWares 761. Firuwyn 762. Xlauren 763. Vyria 764. FlareSolaire 765. idlewildly 766. DoctaFlake 767. TwilightDreams 768. RoombaKittens 769. Gwendolyn 770. Crumpet 771. Draconox 772. SheridanCharon 773. EclipseMirror 774. ErisFei 775. divitineo 776. Sirena 777. Yagine 778. Nympharia

RmBJGuc.png
5XgZn3o.png

Thank you for joining! Feel free to use any of the following in your signature or profile. Show off your support and participation in SSE!
6jDg3ds.png
by @synnful
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2296699][img]https://i.imgur.com/6jDg3ds.png[/img][/url]
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2296699][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c5ac/f/2017/264/1/d/cristmastransparent_by_skullkaizer-dbo39ey.gif[/img][/url]

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2296699][img]https://i.imgur.com/ObJ6AhZ.gif[/img][/url]

siIjuj9.png
by @synnful
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2296699][img]https://i.imgur.com/siIjuj9.png[/img][/url]
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2306886/1#post_30302126][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/367956474548322318/379174768814981121/secretsantie_clean.png[/img][/url][/center] Want to spread more joy this season? Interested in participating in a Secret Santa Art Trade? Anyone of any skill level is welcome to join in the festivities! Signups will end on November 24th. This event is run by Lizzi, FightingPolygon, and Hexlash. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RmBJGuc.png[/img]
secretsantie_clean.png

Want to spread more joy this season? Interested in participating in a Secret Santa Art Trade? Anyone of any skill level is welcome to join in the festivities! Signups will end on November 24th. This event is run by Lizzi, FightingPolygon, and Hexlash.
RmBJGuc.png
[center][img]http://media1.giphy.com/media/NXe4b9P0lvLnq/giphy.gif[/img] I'm excited to be here again! Here's to another successful year! :D
giphy.gif

I'm excited to be here again! Here's to another successful year! :D
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/OUp72ZhJAtsJO/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
HYPE AAAA
HYPE AAAA
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
Can't wait to participate and help out again <3333
Looking forward to working with you all!
Can't wait to participate and help out again <3333
Looking forward to working with you all!
[img]https://i.giphy.com/media/254nWMHoneJTW/200.gif[/img] [i]ALL THE HYPE!!![/I] :D
200.gif

ALL THE HYPE!!!

:D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47