Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Nature like?
1 2 3
@YoungAndMenace

Yup, looks like it!
@YoungAndMenace

Yup, looks like it!
TD98mt2.png
@WillOfTheSpiral

Oh, haha! And I understand you made a little mistake, so don't worry about your little accident! :D
@WillOfTheSpiral

Oh, haha! And I understand you made a little mistake, so don't worry about your little accident! :D
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
@RabidWhovian
I'm switching to Nature too and have all the gems, message me with how many more you need and I'll see what you can do :D
@RabidWhovian
I'm switching to Nature too and have all the gems, message me with how many more you need and I'll see what you can do :D
8WgC0V2.jpg
We are full of love and flowers

That's basically it
We are full of love and flowers

That's basically it
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
@EurasianLynx

That's a great combination. I love it!
@EurasianLynx

That's a great combination. I love it!

-Tumblr

-whispers- But Spacedad ;-;
-whispers- But Spacedad ;-;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessARMY

Don't worry - I'll have plenty of pink glitter with me. Who knows, I may come back to visit Arcane sometime :)
@SoullessARMY

Don't worry - I'll have plenty of pink glitter with me. Who knows, I may come back to visit Arcane sometime :)

-Tumblr

@Revolutionary I need 1254 more gems XD
@Revolutionary I need 1254 more gems XD
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Oooooh!!!

Nature is wonderfully kind and helping!! Everyone here in my experience are just the sweetest people. So helpful too. And when we Dom, we mean it, even if it's not very often... Remember LvN a little while back? We may not have won, but we gave Light a few flips and made the fodder floor into a fodder ceiling.

It's a perfect place if you're looking for a wonderful community.
Oooooh!!!

Nature is wonderfully kind and helping!! Everyone here in my experience are just the sweetest people. So helpful too. And when we Dom, we mean it, even if it's not very often... Remember LvN a little while back? We may not have won, but we gave Light a few flips and made the fodder floor into a fodder ceiling.

It's a perfect place if you're looking for a wonderful community.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
@depinvenom

Those are a couple things I love about a flight! Arcane's pretty amazing when they push and the community is awesome but I just want a change, ya know? And Nature seems to meet all my expectations!!! :D
@depinvenom

Those are a couple things I love about a flight! Arcane's pretty amazing when they push and the community is awesome but I just want a change, ya know? And Nature seems to meet all my expectations!!! :D

-Tumblr

1 2 3