Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Nature like?
1 2 3
Hi there! In a few days I'll be eligible to switch flights again and I really want to since Arcane's not doing it for me anymore, so I'd like to know what Nature's like! The aesthetic seems cool to me and I'd like to know about what the community's like, forums, dom, etc. So please, tell me anything and everything you'd like about it! Whether it's good, bad, whatever - I'd like to know before I gather up enough gems to head on over!
Hi there! In a few days I'll be eligible to switch flights again and I really want to since Arcane's not doing it for me anymore, so I'd like to know what Nature's like! The aesthetic seems cool to me and I'd like to know about what the community's like, forums, dom, etc. So please, tell me anything and everything you'd like about it! Whether it's good, bad, whatever - I'd like to know before I gather up enough gems to head on over!
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
It's awesome over here! The community's really nice and is ready to help a sapling out. The forums can be slow, but if you got a discord, you're in luck because our flight discord runs at a great pace. We don't push all too often, but when we do, we push hard and always use the best of our strength.

If you have anything to ask, please do!
It's awesome over here! The community's really nice and is ready to help a sapling out. The forums can be slow, but if you got a discord, you're in luck because our flight discord runs at a great pace. We don't push all too often, but when we do, we push hard and always use the best of our strength.

If you have anything to ask, please do!
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@DarknessReborn

That's awesome that they help each other out! I can deal with slow forums (heck I actually prefer them slow so I can keep up with everything going on within the flight) but I don't use a discord. When you guys do push, what kinds of events do you guys hold? I like to participate in dom events so there might be some cool things there that I'd like to take part in!
@DarknessReborn

That's awesome that they help each other out! I can deal with slow forums (heck I actually prefer them slow so I can keep up with everything going on within the flight) but I don't use a discord. When you guys do push, what kinds of events do you guys hold? I like to participate in dom events so there might be some cool things there that I'd like to take part in!

-Tumblr

@YoungAndMenace

We push once or twice a month, most of the time just profit pushes. Right now we're going through both a dominance overhaul and one of our main organizers is having some irl issues, so no big pushes. In dom, we have lots of programs like something that raises funds for expensive things used in raffles (like boss fams), a 50/50 raffle (50% of the donations go to the bank, 50% to the people who enter), and everything you'd usually find in a flight's dominance group. We also have Guilds and Groves, dominance groups that work together really well and are composed of snipers, holders, and levelers. Guilds compete for a treasure pool while the Groves are friendlier and work together a bit better.

If you really want to get into dominance, I'd reccomend joining the Event Committee like I have. It's a great way to help out. You can also host various events for when we have dom battles or for our festivals. As of now, we don't have a festival theme yet, but you can come up with a general event idea even without one. Last year's GG I hosted the riddle contest, which I'm planning to do next year due to all the appeal.
@YoungAndMenace

We push once or twice a month, most of the time just profit pushes. Right now we're going through both a dominance overhaul and one of our main organizers is having some irl issues, so no big pushes. In dom, we have lots of programs like something that raises funds for expensive things used in raffles (like boss fams), a 50/50 raffle (50% of the donations go to the bank, 50% to the people who enter), and everything you'd usually find in a flight's dominance group. We also have Guilds and Groves, dominance groups that work together really well and are composed of snipers, holders, and levelers. Guilds compete for a treasure pool while the Groves are friendlier and work together a bit better.

If you really want to get into dominance, I'd reccomend joining the Event Committee like I have. It's a great way to help out. You can also host various events for when we have dom battles or for our festivals. As of now, we don't have a festival theme yet, but you can come up with a general event idea even without one. Last year's GG I hosted the riddle contest, which I'm planning to do next year due to all the appeal.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Hey, I'm planning on moving from Arcane to Nature, too! I'm only 13.4% of the way there gem-wise, though >.> No I didn't calculate that, what are you talking about Also sorry for the false alarm ping.
Hey, I'm planning on moving from Arcane to Nature, too! I'm only 13.4% of the way there gem-wise, though >.> No I didn't calculate that, what are you talking about Also sorry for the false alarm ping.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@DarknessReborn

That sounds amazing!!!!! I'll definitely sign up for the Event Committee!!! When I get enough gems to move, I'll see what I can do to help!!! :D

Oh - and thanks for telling me all that! It's very helpful!

@RabidWhovian

Lol I feel! And that's perfectly fine that you pinged me! I don't mind! :D
@DarknessReborn

That sounds amazing!!!!! I'll definitely sign up for the Event Committee!!! When I get enough gems to move, I'll see what I can do to help!!! :D

Oh - and thanks for telling me all that! It's very helpful!

@RabidWhovian

Lol I feel! And that's perfectly fine that you pinged me! I don't mind! :D

-Tumblr

[quote name="WillOfTheSpiral" date=2017-09-02 18:29:20] I hated the capsule gene but now I hate it less. [/quote] It confuses me why you put that here.
WillOfTheSpiral wrote on 2017-09-02:
I hated the capsule gene but now I hate it less.
It confuses me why you put that here.
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
This is what it looks like when Nature fights for dominance. [img]http://i.imgur.com/6v9YDQl.png[/img] This is what FR headquarters looks like when we win. [img]http://i.imgur.com/9TKhLT5.jpg[/img] You could say that we're just the best around. ;)
This is what it looks like when Nature fights for dominance.

6v9YDQl.png

This is what FR headquarters looks like when we win.

9TKhLT5.jpg

You could say that we're just the best around. ;)
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
Lots of leaves, maybe a bug or two,,
Lots of leaves, maybe a bug or two,,
gO58pYL.gif
@WillOfTheSpiral

I'm assuming you meant to put that in another thread but accidentally clicked and posted here?

@Zepher

My gosh sign me up haha

@PackRat

Yassss leaves! Ewww bugs! Oh well, it happens, huh?
@WillOfTheSpiral

I'm assuming you meant to put that in another thread but accidentally clicked and posted here?

@Zepher

My gosh sign me up haha

@PackRat

Yassss leaves! Ewww bugs! Oh well, it happens, huh?

-Tumblr

1 2 3