Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Capsule on male spirals is...?
1 2 3
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=1&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=18&winggene=0&wings=97&auth=202f083f68b23da464bbd17e95d8c4992a34e10d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Like. To start off don't get me wrong I love capsule. I think it's a really great gene, but it on spiral dudes is...confusing. Why is it that on the neck you can see through to the other part of it's body and it's wings while the skin on the back of it's neck should be blocking that part? (I hope i worded that right but either way it's confusing to me. I hope I'm not the only one thinking too much about this) Edit-- @galaxygodling edited the art on spirals to look something similar to what it[i] should[/i] look like without the see through neck. [center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5e658ab90f3688f6c2267e3691558a49/tumblr_ovmiavJL5p1vavnuao1_400.png[/img][/center]
dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=1&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=18&winggene=0&wings=97&auth=202f083f68b23da464bbd17e95d8c4992a34e10d&dummyext=prev.png

Like. To start off don't get me wrong I love capsule. I think it's a really great gene, but it on spiral dudes is...confusing.

Why is it that on the neck you can see through to the other part of it's body and it's wings while the skin on the back of it's neck should be blocking that part? (I hope i worded that right but either way it's confusing to me. I hope I'm not the only one thinking too much about this)

Edit--
@galaxygodling edited the art on spirals to look something similar to what it should look like without the see through neck.
tumblr_ovmiavJL5p1vavnuao1_400.png
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
Ohh, I see it... That's so weird!! :0
Ohh, I see it... That's so weird!! :0
...Magic visual effects that aren't perfect?
...Magic visual effects that aren't perfect?
ShpX9LV.png
That's a really weird art choice for sure.

Maybe spiral is actually all belly.
That's a really weird art choice for sure.

Maybe spiral is actually all belly.
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
woah, that's weird. I never even noticed it!

W H A T H A P P E N E D
woah, that's weird. I never even noticed it!

W H A T H A P P E N E D
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
cannot unsee
cannot unsee
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
I think Spiral males are the ONLY ones this gene is even halfway good for. Seriously, this is one hideous offering! Don't want any in my lair at all.
I think Spiral males are the ONLY ones this gene is even halfway good for. Seriously, this is one hideous offering! Don't want any in my lair at all.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
I like it. ~shrug~ With a gene like this I really don't need it to make sense.
I like it. ~shrug~ With a gene like this I really don't need it to make sense.
i'm so disappointed about this cause i love this gene and i love male spirals but this bugs me too much
i'm so disappointed about this cause i love this gene and i love male spirals but this bugs me too much
VWPWMZp.png
Honestly, I think its just the way the spiral is curled.
Honestly, I think its just the way the spiral is curled.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
1 2 3