Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why does everyone play to exalt?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Why does everyone play to just exalt dragons?
Why does everyone play to just exalt dragons?
I don't. I actually choose not to contribute to dominance or breed. Everyone plays the game differently.
I don't. I actually choose not to contribute to dominance or breed. Everyone plays the game differently.
exalting dragons is a really good way to earn money
exalting dragons is a really good way to earn money
VWPWMZp.png
@Alydol

Not everyone does, but yes, leveling and exalting fodder is a big part of the game economy. It's a fast and reliable way of making some dragon cash. Others may also be very involved in dominance to earn the weekly bonuses.

But there still are many other aspects of the game lots of other people focus on too, not just exalting!
@Alydol

Not everyone does, but yes, leveling and exalting fodder is a big part of the game economy. It's a fast and reliable way of making some dragon cash. Others may also be very involved in dominance to earn the weekly bonuses.

But there still are many other aspects of the game lots of other people focus on too, not just exalting!
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
Because it brings us money to spend for us to buy more dragons.
Because it brings us money to spend for us to buy more dragons.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
Money.

And not every dragon is worth saving... there are some terrible looking dragons out there

Not to mention that it's a necessary feature of the game, lair space is finite and if no one exalted dragons there would be a point where no new dragons could ever be born, I'd say that limit would be reached in only a week or two
Money.

And not every dragon is worth saving... there are some terrible looking dragons out there

Not to mention that it's a necessary feature of the game, lair space is finite and if no one exalted dragons there would be a point where no new dragons could ever be born, I'd say that limit would be reached in only a week or two
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@Alydol
People don't play just to exalt, exalting is a part of gameplay. Some people breed, some don't, some people exalt, some don't, some hatch eggs, some sell eggs, some people don't even have dragons and just go on the forums. It all depends on playstyle. It's not centered around exalting.

Edit: And yeah, also for that sweet, sweet dragon cash. I'd rather have an expensive, beautiful dragon than a load of ugly ones.
@Alydol
People don't play just to exalt, exalting is a part of gameplay. Some people breed, some don't, some people exalt, some don't, some hatch eggs, some sell eggs, some people don't even have dragons and just go on the forums. It all depends on playstyle. It's not centered around exalting.

Edit: And yeah, also for that sweet, sweet dragon cash. I'd rather have an expensive, beautiful dragon than a load of ugly ones.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@Alydol

So I can get dragon cash to spend on pretty dragons.
@Alydol

So I can get dragon cash to spend on pretty dragons.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
I exalt dragons not just for the sake of exalting them; it's to make a profit. since you can only get 75kt from the Fairgrounds each day, buying cheap dragons, leveling them in the coli, and exalting them for more than they originally cost is a solid way to make extra cash!

as for why I want the sweet dragon cash, I want to use it to spoil the dragons I love with all sorts of things - genes, art, apparel, skins/accents... you name it. :>
I exalt dragons not just for the sake of exalting them; it's to make a profit. since you can only get 75kt from the Fairgrounds each day, buying cheap dragons, leveling them in the coli, and exalting them for more than they originally cost is a solid way to make extra cash!

as for why I want the sweet dragon cash, I want to use it to spoil the dragons I love with all sorts of things - genes, art, apparel, skins/accents... you name it. :>
food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif
i have nothing else to do on this game lol
i have nothing else to do on this game lol
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10