Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Good bean callout post
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@sparkbreeze
gasp
@sparkbreeze
gasp
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
@PuffOfKindness
why gasp
@PuffOfKindness
why gasp
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
I'm calling out @NeptuneMoon for being the best sister that anyone could ask for! Love you!

I'm also calling out @vainqueurs for answering all of my incessant DOM questions, as well as for being so encouraging, and raising morale for Arcane. You were one of the first DOM leaders that I met on FR, and helped me to understand the Dominance system. Thank you, and go House Starseeker!
I'm calling out @NeptuneMoon for being the best sister that anyone could ask for! Love you!

I'm also calling out @vainqueurs for answering all of my incessant DOM questions, as well as for being so encouraging, and raising morale for Arcane. You were one of the first DOM leaders that I met on FR, and helped me to understand the Dominance system. Thank you, and go House Starseeker!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@argante for being the softest triangle and overall best bean!
@thedragonsqueen for being my wonderful spouse and partner and for sharing my eternal love of yuri on ice.
@momo1013 for being best PSS and always being there to talk.
@vainqueurs for being the best dom wife and iced capp friend, and sending me cat snaps.
@wirenth @epzel @nepkitty @spookery @porkwithbones @shanelovescoffee for being overall upstanding beans and wonderful friends.
@argante for being the softest triangle and overall best bean!
@thedragonsqueen for being my wonderful spouse and partner and for sharing my eternal love of yuri on ice.
@momo1013 for being best PSS and always being there to talk.
@vainqueurs for being the best dom wife and iced capp friend, and sending me cat snaps.
@wirenth @epzel @nepkitty @spookery @porkwithbones @shanelovescoffee for being overall upstanding beans and wonderful friends.
nRvmYpn.png
@Amyatzu

ur real cool

also,
EVERYONE WHO NORMALLY POSTS ON THE FORUMS ARE GOOD BEANS

@Amyatzu

ur real cool

also,
EVERYONE WHO NORMALLY POSTS ON THE FORUMS ARE GOOD BEANS

nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@starrynightren I feel called out :llamablush:
@starrynightren I feel called out :llamablush:
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
Calling out my best FC beans @Aetheric @Rexcaliburr @CyberSheppie @Rosetail @Bluedragon @Junette love you all <3
Calling out my best FC beans @Aetheric @Rexcaliburr @CyberSheppie @Rosetail @Bluedragon @Junette love you all <3
ookamisoulreaper_by_ookamisoulreaper-d9jqlqs.gif
Calling out @MagicJade for being an amazing friend who introduced me to FR!

Also calling out @DanielMan @fordgunnergauge and @MintOreosOS for being the best-est of friends for many many years.

Cheers!
Calling out @MagicJade for being an amazing friend who introduced me to FR!

Also calling out @DanielMan @fordgunnergauge and @MintOreosOS for being the best-est of friends for many many years.

Cheers!

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@SoullessARMY

for being so damn friendly, that i shall never remove her from my friend's list c: also because we've been friends on here for so long it's amazing.
@SoullessARMY

for being so damn friendly, that i shall never remove her from my friend's list c: also because we've been friends on here for so long it's amazing.
Calling out @KirinWarlord for being a great IRL friend and joining FR because I was on it.
Calling out @KirinWarlord for being a great IRL friend and joining FR because I was on it.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23