Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Good bean callout post
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
@cinderfire

Can I second @Blanche ? Cos I'm gonna second Blanche and
@cinderfire

Can I second @Blanche ? Cos I'm gonna second Blanche and
unknown.png
@Rolyo Thank you for always being around for me, when I'm being a noob here and in real life.

@HolidayMan @YellowFlash Ya'll pretty cool too
@Rolyo Thank you for always being around for me, when I'm being a noob here and in real life.

@HolidayMan @YellowFlash Ya'll pretty cool too
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
@Cinderfire for being the most encouraging person ever. Just seeing your enthusiasm and kindness is a good pick-me-up anyday. ^.^
@Cinderfire for being the most encouraging person ever. Just seeing your enthusiasm and kindness is a good pick-me-up anyday. ^.^
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
*is summoned by cin*
for the longest time, i didnt bother clicking this thread bc i thought it was about snappers ok

@blessings for getting me into this dragon hellsite
@kyloren for dealing with me ranting about toads and weasels

@zwolfoi + @redwillia + @phoeniixfire + @shacco + probably others that i cant remember atm lmao: u guys are rad shadom people, thanks for all u do <3
@cinderfire + rest of merc discord people: u guys are also rad people who also get some of my ranting about toads and weasels

thirding @blanche bc god i love your gifs

@acheronta wherever u are, raddest dom watch person

@tserin for training all....3? of my level 25s. i think? it probably was all 3. but also for being a v cool person. sorry for the random ping :')
*is summoned by cin*
for the longest time, i didnt bother clicking this thread bc i thought it was about snappers ok

@blessings for getting me into this dragon hellsite
@kyloren for dealing with me ranting about toads and weasels

@zwolfoi + @redwillia + @phoeniixfire + @shacco + probably others that i cant remember atm lmao: u guys are rad shadom people, thanks for all u do <3
@cinderfire + rest of merc discord people: u guys are also rad people who also get some of my ranting about toads and weasels

thirding @blanche bc god i love your gifs

@acheronta wherever u are, raddest dom watch person

@tserin for training all....3? of my level 25s. i think? it probably was all 3. but also for being a v cool person. sorry for the random ping :')
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Azaelic
thank u for being a noob that is always around >;3c hyena bean

@SecondStand
thank u for not letting your dragons starve
@Azaelic
thank u for being a noob that is always around >;3c hyena bean

@SecondStand
thank u for not letting your dragons starve
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@cinderfire UR A SWEETHEAT AND A GOOD BEAN AND ILY, THANK U

@nielybh for being a chill and awesome friend, both in game and IRL
@cinderfire UR A SWEETHEAT AND A GOOD BEAN AND ILY, THANK U

@nielybh for being a chill and awesome friend, both in game and IRL
F9znW0V.pngMOIcidv.pngTAAah4E.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
[quote name="RingsofSaturn" date=2017-08-04 07:12:17] I'm calling out @/NeptuneMoon for being the best sister that anyone could ask for! Love you![/quote] [center][font=century][color=#D4AF37][size=4]Thank you, @RingsofSaturn, right back at you! <3 <Surprise, I finally got back on FR!>[/size][/color][/font][/center]
RingsofSaturn wrote on 2017-08-04:
I'm calling out @/NeptuneMoon for being the best sister that anyone could ask for! Love you!
Thank you, @RingsofSaturn, right back at you! <3
<Surprise, I finally got back on FR!>
Noctem Accendem Light up the night
light_rune_50x50.png
•NeptuneMoon•
@loneliitlelair
for reasons..
@Thistill @Azurenight @Jadebird @Minuute @Fletcher @
for writing such amazing bios and helping me back when i wasnt as good of a writer, lots of good beans.
@Syendim
for giving me items around christmas like seriously, i cant thank this good bean enough.
@everyone else on this site becuse your all amazing
@loneliitlelair
for reasons..
@Thistill @Azurenight @Jadebird @Minuute @Fletcher @
for writing such amazing bios and helping me back when i wasnt as good of a writer, lots of good beans.
@Syendim
for giving me items around christmas like seriously, i cant thank this good bean enough.
Steelhound.gif
@catcatamelia @Stanzascale @OpalDreams @VivaFariy @Hijax00
For being amazing artists/writers/and just in general good people who always manage to make me smile when the day's been tough (even if they don't realize it!) THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH AWESOME GOOD BEANS! =D
@catcatamelia @Stanzascale @OpalDreams @VivaFariy @Hijax00
For being amazing artists/writers/and just in general good people who always manage to make me smile when the day's been tough (even if they don't realize it!) THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH AWESOME GOOD BEANS! =D
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[quote name="@catcatamelia" date=2017-08-11 18:33:23] @everyone else on this site becuse your all amazing [/quote] You're a good bean for pinging me to this thread ;)
@catcatamelia wrote on 2017-08-11:

You're a good bean for pinging me to this thread ;)
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23