Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Charcoal Cherry Latte
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31975409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319755/31975409_350.png[/img] [/url] This boy is the greatest gen1 I've ever hatched. His colors make PERFECTION. [s]And he makes a good Starbucks April Fool's drink.[/s]

31975409_350.png

This boy is the greatest gen1 I've ever hatched.
His colors make PERFECTION.
And he makes a good Starbucks April Fool's drink.
goSc2L4.png
Oooooh congrats on such a pretty gen one! (the title almost sounds like a fancy Starbucks coffee aha)
Oooooh congrats on such a pretty gen one! (the title almost sounds like a fancy Starbucks coffee aha)
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
what a gorgeous baby congrats!

I'm with @FoxScarf; I thought it was, like, the world's strangest Starbucks coffee order.
what a gorgeous baby congrats!

I'm with @FoxScarf; I thought it was, like, the world's strangest Starbucks coffee order.
food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif
is he from the starbucks secret menu
@FoxScarf Exactly! And I kinda want to make that drink into reality just to honor his existence. Then I'll give it to someone to see their face when they realize they're drinking charcoal
@FoxScarf Exactly! And I kinda want to make that drink into reality just to honor his existence. Then I'll give it to someone to see their face when they realize they're drinking charcoal
goSc2L4.png
Of course, Charcoal.

How delicious
Of course, Charcoal.

How delicious
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[quote name="chespin" date=2017-04-01 17:04:05] is he from the starbucks secret menu [/quote]
chespin wrote on 2017-04-01:
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
@MackerelGray

Oh the charcoal is what will make it great. xD
@MackerelGray

Oh the charcoal is what will make it great. xD
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
So pretty!
So pretty!
j3zsWMV.png
[quote name="MochiTeaaa" date=2017-04-01 17:56:42] [quote name="chespin" date=2017-04-01 17:04:05] is he from the starbucks secret menu [/quote] [/quote]
MochiTeaaa wrote on 2017-04-01:
chespin wrote on 2017-04-01:
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.