Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 195 196
What are the teams favourite colours on the colour wheel?
What are the teams favourite colours on the colour wheel?
Tn4aWhc.png
What Earth cultures does each of the Sorniethian flights resemble? (Not directly copy, of course - Sornieth isn't Earth. Still, I'm curious.)
What Earth cultures does each of the Sorniethian flights resemble? (Not directly copy, of course - Sornieth isn't Earth. Still, I'm curious.)
BcRJQQl.png
What are the new hints?
What are the new hints?
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
I noticed that both Talonok and Longnecks appear in the Ghostlight Ruins. However, when I consulted the encyclopedia, it doesn't look like the "known active" areas for those two Beastclans have much overlap.

My question is: is there an "official" location on the world map for each coliseum venue?

I'm curious to know if there is an "official" answer that is known to the team, or if it's intentionally up for interpretation.
I noticed that both Talonok and Longnecks appear in the Ghostlight Ruins. However, when I consulted the encyclopedia, it doesn't look like the "known active" areas for those two Beastclans have much overlap.

My question is: is there an "official" location on the world map for each coliseum venue?

I'm curious to know if there is an "official" answer that is known to the team, or if it's intentionally up for interpretation.
tumblr_oqcvng3u3g1vu82qko1_500.png
Why no relist all button in the new AH? This isn't a suggestion, I just assume there was a backend reason and was wondering what it was. Something like the no open all on rusted chests?
Why no relist all button in the new AH? This isn't a suggestion, I just assume there was a backend reason and was wondering what it was. Something like the no open all on rusted chests?
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
Is irishim still getting fixed?
Is irishim still getting fixed?
MIaB7gw.png
What is more prominent: the personality traits common to a dragon's breed, or the personality traits common to one's flight?
What is more prominent: the personality traits common to a dragon's breed, or the personality traits common to one's flight?
BcRJQQl.png
Are the 1st anniversary cakes intended to be sellable to Crim? (And presumably hoardsellable as well?) Is there some technical reason that they, as food, can't be made non-sellable?
Are the 1st anniversary cakes intended to be sellable to Crim? (And presumably hoardsellable as well?) Is there some technical reason that they, as food, can't be made non-sellable?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
What do you recommend a non-Ice dragon wear to protect their wings from the cold while travelling the Southern Icefield?
What do you recommend a non-Ice dragon wear to protect their wings from the cold while travelling the Southern Icefield?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
How many lairs are currently at the Baldwin cap?
How many lairs are currently at the Baldwin cap?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 195 196