Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 195 196
Will this be updated soon?

2v9s0gi.png
Will this be updated soon?

2v9s0gi.png
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Overall, how have the players helped Pinkerton and/or Crim? Are more items taken from Pinkerton, or traded back to Crim?
Overall, how have the players helped Pinkerton and/or Crim? Are more items taken from Pinkerton, or traded back to Crim?
tumblr_o7fxmxCisc1vq6c20o3_500.png
Any big plans for the anniversary in June? :D
Any big plans for the anniversary in June? :D
[center]Is Baldwin based off of Charles Baldwin, the developer of the Bio hazard symbol? [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/00/Biohazard_symbol_%28black_and_yellow%29.png[/img] [/center]
Is Baldwin based off of Charles Baldwin, the developer of the Bio hazard symbol?
Biohazard_symbol_%28black_and_yellow%29.png
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Which flight uses their In-House Auction the most?
Which flight uses their In-House Auction the most?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Is there a tip for getting White Slime from Baldwin? So far I have 1 White, 9 Black and 23 Grey Slimes. I've not been doing every half an hr, but I have been doing it since May 7th.
Is there a tip for getting White Slime from Baldwin? So far I have 1 White, 9 Black and 23 Grey Slimes. I've not been doing every half an hr, but I have been doing it since May 7th.
ujsLf0j.gif
If two dragons of different breeds are bred in the nesting grounds, will all of the offspring be the same breed or is it possible for them to be a mixture of either breed?
If two dragons of different breeds are bred in the nesting grounds, will all of the offspring be the same breed or is it possible for them to be a mixture of either breed?
Is flight rising the only job for the admins and developers? Or do you guys have other jobs alongside working on Flight Rising?
Is flight rising the only job for the admins and developers? Or do you guys have other jobs alongside working on Flight Rising?
ZptOUjO.pngOJbFlFz.pngFI4rElJ.png
Will it be possible for us to speak in Chinese in the forums/through PMs again? I've noticed that there are a lot of chinese players and although i'm a native english speaker i can also speak mandarin and it would be nice to be able to communicate in a way that helps other people understand.

Will it be possible for us to speak in Chinese in the forums/through PMs again? I've noticed that there are a lot of chinese players and although i'm a native english speaker i can also speak mandarin and it would be nice to be able to communicate in a way that helps other people understand.

L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
Are the capricats the fulfillment of the goat hint?
Are the capricats the fulfillment of the goat hint?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 195 196