Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 195 196
Any plans for gathering vistas in the future? Seems like it could be something interesting for us, loyal gatherers?

(Foraging vista!)
Any plans for gathering vistas in the future? Seems like it could be something interesting for us, loyal gatherers?

(Foraging vista!)
I noticed on the Wavecrest Saturnalia apparel there's a shell in the lower right hand corner. I think marking the festival apparel uniquely is a great idea, I'd also like the skins and accents to be marked as well. Is this something that is going to be continued through future festivals?
I noticed on the Wavecrest Saturnalia apparel there's a shell in the lower right hand corner. I think marking the festival apparel uniquely is a great idea, I'd also like the skins and accents to be marked as well. Is this something that is going to be continued through future festivals?
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
Will you ever consider removing the Boolean Achievement? I think it's a bit unfair to have an achievement that is completely unobtainable to anyone except the few folks that were around for Beta Testing. Their way to show that off is Boolean... why have an achievement that is 99.999999999% unobtainable to anyone that chooses to support your site after that point?

Just wondering.
Will you ever consider removing the Boolean Achievement? I think it's a bit unfair to have an achievement that is completely unobtainable to anyone except the few folks that were around for Beta Testing. Their way to show that off is Boolean... why have an achievement that is 99.999999999% unobtainable to anyone that chooses to support your site after that point?

Just wondering.
Do the other deities know that it was the Arcanist who brought the Shade back??
Do the other deities know that it was the Arcanist who brought the Shade back??
9ZmzY.gif
Also, I've always wondered this:

What Flights do the Courier dragons belong to? I mean, there aren't many dragons outside of personal lore that are without a Flight so... :o
Also, I've always wondered this:

What Flights do the Courier dragons belong to? I mean, there aren't many dragons outside of personal lore that are without a Flight so... :o
how do you go about choosing winners for festival accents

do you all choose one or?
how do you go about choosing winners for festival accents

do you all choose one or?
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
So it's already been confirmed that retired festival apparel is never going to be re-released, but have you considered doing recolors of some of the older fest apparel, say for NOTN? That way users could get some of the older apparel designs without cheating the people who already have the apparel out of their money. And I'd personally think a purple or blue windbound plumage would be great ;)
So it's already been confirmed that retired festival apparel is never going to be re-released, but have you considered doing recolors of some of the older fest apparel, say for NOTN? That way users could get some of the older apparel designs without cheating the people who already have the apparel out of their money. And I'd personally think a purple or blue windbound plumage would be great ;)

carbon he/him
Will you be releasing any gathering-exclusive apparel?

Are you planning any new features as of now (besides Joxar's Chest)? If yes, would you be willing to provide some one-word hints?

Will you be giving us more information on the Coli revamp's new AGI/dodge mechanics at some point in the future?
Will you be releasing any gathering-exclusive apparel?

Are you planning any new features as of now (besides Joxar's Chest)? If yes, would you be willing to provide some one-word hints?

Will you be giving us more information on the Coli revamp's new AGI/dodge mechanics at some point in the future?
How would you put a breed scroll on a dragon? Do you have to say something to it or it just magically happens? What??
How would you put a breed scroll on a dragon? Do you have to say something to it or it just magically happens? What??
shadowswirl_by_woods_of_lynn-dbpz8ar.png
Hello folks! Please remember, this thread is for questions only! Discussion artificially inflates the thread. Thanks!
Hello folks! Please remember, this thread is for questions only! Discussion artificially inflates the thread. Thanks!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 195 196