Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 195 196
Can Emperors have two or more heads of the same element?
Can Emperors have two or more heads of the same element?
Will the night sky silks be coming back anytime soon?
Will the night sky silks be coming back anytime soon?
I've never done it myself, but what if someone got mad at another user for some reason or another, so they purposely failed logging in to the other user's account 5 times to get it locked for 2 hours? Maybe even setting a timer or something so that every 2 hours they can lock the account? What would the penalty be for doing that? It's only a thought I had just now while logging in, I would never ever attempt this.
I've never done it myself, but what if someone got mad at another user for some reason or another, so they purposely failed logging in to the other user's account 5 times to get it locked for 2 hours? Maybe even setting a timer or something so that every 2 hours they can lock the account? What would the penalty be for doing that? It's only a thought I had just now while logging in, I would never ever attempt this.
i really like star wars ok
Why does the Crystal Pools and Mire NOT drop Eliminate? Honestly, with all the training for exalt fodder that goes on in the Mire, surely someone, somewhere has forgotten to ensure that Eliminate can drop in the Mire...
Why does the Crystal Pools and Mire NOT drop Eliminate? Honestly, with all the training for exalt fodder that goes on in the Mire, surely someone, somewhere has forgotten to ensure that Eliminate can drop in the Mire...
Where does Crim get her money from?
Where does Crim get her money from?
i really like star wars ok
How are Ridgebacks at soaring distances? Their wings look quite large and wide compared to most breed's artwork, and polishing their scales to a shine in the sand would make them more aerodynamic. Additionally their stormy desert homeland would be abundant in thermals to glide on and wide, open, flattish spaces perfect for a soaring predator/scavenger build, and "Jailbreak" heavily implies that the breed diets are more of a preference than a biological necessity (Like how dogs are carnivores but are also capable of supplementing their diets with plant matter for a small boost when the opportunity presents itself). Can they do that?
How are Ridgebacks at soaring distances? Their wings look quite large and wide compared to most breed's artwork, and polishing their scales to a shine in the sand would make them more aerodynamic. Additionally their stormy desert homeland would be abundant in thermals to glide on and wide, open, flattish spaces perfect for a soaring predator/scavenger build, and "Jailbreak" heavily implies that the breed diets are more of a preference than a biological necessity (Like how dogs are carnivores but are also capable of supplementing their diets with plant matter for a small boost when the opportunity presents itself). Can they do that?
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Why are genes so expensive in the treasure and gem part of the market place?
It's not a complaint, just asking out of curiosity considering a lot of dragons on the auction house have a full set of genes and are much cheaper.
Why are genes so expensive in the treasure and gem part of the market place?
It's not a complaint, just asking out of curiosity considering a lot of dragons on the auction house have a full set of genes and are much cheaper.
U58SZuw.png
how do you guys decide which familiar drops are rarer than others in the coli?
how do you guys decide which familiar drops are rarer than others in the coli?
fZVmdhk.png
so, when you go to the bestiary and open the 'help' page, it shows this: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/408463835838808065/437278878629756928/Screen_Shot_2018-04-21_at_10.49.19_AM.png[/img] there's a part talking about an enemy index, but we only have the familiar index so far what's up with that?
so, when you go to the bestiary and open the 'help' page, it shows this:
Screen_Shot_2018-04-21_at_10.49.19_AM.png

there's a part talking about an enemy index, but we only have the familiar index so far

what's up with that?
stay awesome and have a nice day!
-Valor
What happened to Tidelord?
What happened to Tidelord?
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 195 196