Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 195 196
Will some of the future breeds be definite creations by a flight God or will they be more like Bogsneaks that came about through an accident?
Will some of the future breeds be definite creations by a flight God or will they be more like Bogsneaks that came about through an accident?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I don't know if this has been asked before but how does dragon age work lore-wise? I know they have literal ages, like the oldest dragon is almost 5 years old - as old as the site, but how old is an old dragon? Could they live for thousands of years? Is a young dragon like under 100 years old?
I don't know if this has been asked before but how does dragon age work lore-wise? I know they have literal ages, like the oldest dragon is almost 5 years old - as old as the site, but how old is an old dragon? Could they live for thousands of years? Is a young dragon like under 100 years old?
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
are separate colors with names existing in sornieth as a concept? can a derg actually be grapefruit/red/maize in-lore? or is it just color shades, making the colors on the encyclopedia entry for wildclaws perfectly plausible for dergs?
are separate colors with names existing in sornieth as a concept? can a derg actually be grapefruit/red/maize in-lore? or is it just color shades, making the colors on the encyclopedia entry for wildclaws perfectly plausible for dergs?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
a question about spiral tail spikes position - are the top spikes on the top or on the bottom of the tail? is the spike on the very tip placed vertically(like a fish's tail fin) or horizontally(like a dolphin's tail fin)?
what are those even used for?
a question about spiral tail spikes position - are the top spikes on the top or on the bottom of the tail? is the spike on the very tip placed vertically(like a fish's tail fin) or horizontally(like a dolphin's tail fin)?
what are those even used for?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Why does, in Baldwin’s bubbling brew’s picture for transmuting objects, it depict logs below the cauldron, as if it were for boiling it, but there’s no flame, like the logs are just... there?
Why does, in Baldwin’s bubbling brew’s picture for transmuting objects, it depict logs below the cauldron, as if it were for boiling it, but there’s no flame, like the logs are just... there?
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
With the feeding of all dragons that happened yesterday for thanksgiving, which was a very nice thing to do, will this count as account activity and make all dead and banned accounts count towards dom numbers for the next two weeks? Or three really since the feeding will continue for the next few days.
With the feeding of all dragons that happened yesterday for thanksgiving, which was a very nice thing to do, will this count as account activity and make all dead and banned accounts count towards dom numbers for the next two weeks? Or three really since the feeding will continue for the next few days.
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
what if, in-game(NOT lore), another dragon was of the same breed as a deity? will the image be broken?
what if, in-game(NOT lore), another dragon was of the same breed as a deity? will the image be broken?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Has the Beastclans Dominance points algorithm changed recently? (Not asking what changed since that's probably meant to be private, just whether there has been a change.)

Thanks!
Has the Beastclans Dominance points algorithm changed recently? (Not asking what changed since that's probably meant to be private, just whether there has been a change.)

Thanks!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Maybe I didn't see an update, but why are all of my dragons suddenly completely fed? I haven't touched my food supply at all and their hunger hasn't gone down in days. Pardon me if it was an announcement and I didn't see it. It's not really a bad thing, its just very strange.
Maybe I didn't see an update, but why are all of my dragons suddenly completely fed? I haven't touched my food supply at all and their hunger hasn't gone down in days. Pardon me if it was an announcement and I didn't see it. It's not really a bad thing, its just very strange.
While I know there are many "big things" in the works (ex. Coli/Bestiary/Achievements/etc. revamps) to which I and many others are quite excited for, are there still plans for the not-so-distant future to introduce and expand on lore concepts? By no means am I asking for an ETA, it's just that I've thinking about more lore and... [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/n2uDOij.gif[/img][/center]
While I know there are many "big things" in the works (ex. Coli/Bestiary/Achievements/etc. revamps) to which I and many others are quite excited for, are there still plans for the not-so-distant future to introduce and expand on lore concepts?

By no means am I asking for an ETA, it's just that I've thinking about more lore and...

n2uDOij.gif
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 195 196