Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's all moving too fast
PILLOWTON YES
I need this and I never knew it until now oh my godd
PILLOWTON YES
I need this and I never knew it until now oh my godd
goSc2L4.png
[quote name="BaldwinBogsneak" date=2017-04-05 20:49:40] Someone draw Pinkerton using me as a pillow. Why am I encouraging this? [/quote] @BaldwinBogsneak I am in the works of fulfilling your wish. It is done, but I can't figure out how to scan it. :/
BaldwinBogsneak wrote on 2017-04-05:
Someone draw Pinkerton using me as a pillow.
Why am I encouraging this?

@BaldwinBogsneak I am in the works of fulfilling your wish. It is done, but I can't figure out how to scan it. :/
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
[quote name="faon" date=2017-03-27 20:28:16] [quote name="Hopeless1" date=2017-03-27 17:13:02] Just say no to gay NPCs kids. Just. Say. No. [/quote] Hopeless1 Hate to be repetitive, but [i]really?[/i] Edit: [quote name="mypet" date=2017-03-27 20:36:10] i wonder if hopeless1 ruins parties irl as quickly as they ruin threads [/quote] [/quote] I CRI EVERYTIME
faon wrote on 2017-03-27:
Hopeless1 wrote on 2017-03-27:
Just say no to gay NPCs kids. Just. Say. No.

Hopeless1 Hate to be repetitive, but really?

Edit:
mypet wrote on 2017-03-27:
i wonder if hopeless1 ruins parties irl as quickly as they ruin threads

I CRI EVERYTIME
You are too weak, too weak. Survive or die. giphy.gif

+2 FR time
[quote name="incendavery" date=2017-03-27 19:11:48] [quote name="Hopeless1" date=2017-03-27 17:13:02] Just say no to gay NPCs kids. Just. Say. No. [/quote] hopeless1 Perhaps you do not realize this, but this comes off in incredibly poor taste. You've mentioned on other threads that you headcanon the Arcanist and the Plaguebringer as married in your lore, so I know it is not shipping NPCs that you have a problem with. Combined with the fact that you bothered to specify [i]gay[/i] NPCs makes me.... uncomfortable, to say the least. You've literally advocated the murder of two (in the continuity of this thread) gay characters. Perhaps you meant it maliciously, or perhaps you were joking around and didn't stop to think of the connotation of what you said. Either way, I would firmly suggest you start reflecting more deeply before you type. [/quote] NO PLEASE :O
incendavery wrote on 2017-03-27:
Hopeless1 wrote on 2017-03-27:
Just say no to gay NPCs kids. Just. Say. No.

hopeless1 Perhaps you do not realize this, but this comes off in incredibly poor taste.

You've mentioned on other threads that you headcanon the Arcanist and the Plaguebringer as married in your lore, so I know it is not shipping NPCs that you have a problem with. Combined with the fact that you bothered to specify gay NPCs makes me.... uncomfortable, to say the least. You've literally advocated the murder of two (in the continuity of this thread) gay characters.

Perhaps you meant it maliciously, or perhaps you were joking around and didn't stop to think of the connotation of what you said. Either way, I would firmly suggest you start reflecting more deeply before you type.

NO PLEASE :O

+2 FR time
[quote name="ToonKuriboh" date=2017-03-27 19:58:08] Hopeless1 That ending was... incredibly rude. So basically, how I interpreted that was that gay people are bad and that nothing but bad things will happen from gay relationships. The whole Voidwaker thing (Which you clearly implied was evil) rising from the egg is implying that gay relationships are evil and create evil. And then the "Say no to gay NPC kids" part is even more offensive, because you basically implied - no, said - that gays are bad. I don't know if you meant it to be offensive, but it certainly came off that way. [/quote] :'( I CANT BELIVE I EVER DID THAT
ToonKuriboh wrote on 2017-03-27:
Hopeless1

That ending was... incredibly rude.

So basically, how I interpreted that was that gay people are bad and that nothing but bad things will happen from gay relationships. The whole Voidwaker thing (Which you clearly implied was evil) rising from the egg is implying that gay relationships are evil and create evil.

And then the "Say no to gay NPC kids" part is even more offensive, because you basically implied - no, said - that gays are bad.

I don't know if you meant it to be offensive, but it certainly came off that way.

:'( I CANT BELIVE I EVER DID THAT

+2 FR time
[quote name="Solaleon" date=2017-03-30 16:58:50] [quote name="vhyxe" date=2017-01-31 04:52:46] I ship it [/quote] [/quote]
Solaleon wrote on 2017-03-30:
vhyxe wrote on 2017-01-31:
I ship it

+2 FR time
[quote name="@Parda" date=2017-03-30 12:15:30] catched up on this thread and. Oh. Oh right. (I should def unfollow now if I can't really feel safe as a bi/lesbian (still questioning but def attracted to females) person) [/quote] I dont know why i was so mean to gays anyway! im Bi myself! *Laughs at my own joke* Bi get it? it sounds like By. get it now? [b]NO[/b] [b]B[/b][u]u[/u]t seriously. im [b]B[/b][i]i[/i].
@Parda wrote on 2017-03-30:
catched up on this thread and.
Oh.
Oh right.
(I should def unfollow now if I can't really feel safe as a bi/lesbian (still questioning but def attracted to females) person)
I dont know why i was so mean to gays anyway! im Bi myself!

*Laughs at my own joke* Bi get it? it sounds like By. get it now?

NO But seriously. im Bi.

+2 FR time
[quote name="BaldwinBogsneak" date=2017-04-05 20:49:40] Someone draw Pinkerton using me as a pillow. Why am I encouraging this? [/quote] Because you love Pinkerton
BaldwinBogsneak wrote on 2017-04-05:
Someone draw Pinkerton using me as a pillow.
Why am I encouraging this?
Because you love Pinkerton
Baldwin trying to figure out how to maximize comfort with maths and Pink just being like "You fool just hold still. Love isn't about cauldrons and calculations! Now get your claws off my face man."
Baldwin trying to figure out how to maximize comfort with maths and Pink just being like "You fool just hold still. Love isn't about cauldrons and calculations! Now get your claws off my face man."
@Hopeless1

Please stop replying to the thread. Let's keep it in the past.
@Hopeless1

Please stop replying to the thread. Let's keep it in the past.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make