Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talk to me about One Breed Lairs
1 2 3 4
@moonfallthefox

that is cool ..bogs cam very close to making me a 2 breed lair but I was able to resist ...but if the swiftwings end up coming out (wich they will not) I may cave in and break it.

if you ever need any help, want to chat or just spam me with dragon feel free to ..I am on a lot
@moonfallthefox

that is cool ..bogs cam very close to making me a 2 breed lair but I was able to resist ...but if the swiftwings end up coming out (wich they will not) I may cave in and break it.

if you ever need any help, want to chat or just spam me with dragon feel free to ..I am on a lot
A5i3AHB.png
1. Not atm. I'm not really planning for a one breed lair.

2. Either Faes or Nocturnes, but if I do that, there will probably be only one gender in the entire lair.

3. I'm not sure actually. If Fae then I'd do fae misfits, and for Nocturnes, well regular nocturne lore.

4. Because I wouldn't mind having a full lair of nocturnes, or fae.

5. I actually only like male fae (females are meh), and female nocturnes (I don't really know why I don't like male nocts), so that's boring having only one gender specific-breed specific lair. Plus they would kill my already low insect stores, I'd be too attached to change them, plus I like diversity.

6. Meh, I don't really mind either way.
1. Not atm. I'm not really planning for a one breed lair.

2. Either Faes or Nocturnes, but if I do that, there will probably be only one gender in the entire lair.

3. I'm not sure actually. If Fae then I'd do fae misfits, and for Nocturnes, well regular nocturne lore.

4. Because I wouldn't mind having a full lair of nocturnes, or fae.

5. I actually only like male fae (females are meh), and female nocturnes (I don't really know why I don't like male nocts), so that's boring having only one gender specific-breed specific lair. Plus they would kill my already low insect stores, I'd be too attached to change them, plus I like diversity.

6. Meh, I don't really mind either way.
RXOvIvB.png
1: no
2: look at my nickname and avatar and guess
3: you enter the spiral cave (somehow you fit through) and you enter a lot of random maze pathways and you get confused and ultra lost and also nobody does work because they fall asleep in middle of it
4: ...
5: first i like having every single breed in my lair, second variety, third i won't breedchange some dragons to spirals due to lore reasons, the cost, or just not wanting to
6: if you mean a list of one breed lairs where people can enter themselves by choice, then yes, i'd like to see actual spiral spaghetti
1: no
2: look at my nickname and avatar and guess
3: you enter the spiral cave (somehow you fit through) and you enter a lot of random maze pathways and you get confused and ultra lost and also nobody does work because they fall asleep in middle of it
4: ...
5: first i like having every single breed in my lair, second variety, third i won't breedchange some dragons to spirals due to lore reasons, the cost, or just not wanting to
6: if you mean a list of one breed lairs where people can enter themselves by choice, then yes, i'd like to see actual spiral spaghetti
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Heeroku:

1. No; no - I like having diversity in my lair and the different kinds of characters / backgrounds and their interactions.
2. If I were to ever choose one breed, it would be.. Nocturnes. I love them way too much. I'd probably become a Nocturne G1 hoarder if I had the chance.
3. It would be pretty.. interesting. Everybody would echo each other to the point where they'd develop their own voices.
4. I haven't chosen, but if I were to choose, I'd pick it because I would be evolving the Nocturne species!
5. I wouldn't have a one-breed lair because, as stated in my response to #1, I like diversity and couldn't pass it up.
6. You could create an organization via the Flight Rising discussion, so long as enough people are willing to participate.
@Heeroku:

1. No; no - I like having diversity in my lair and the different kinds of characters / backgrounds and their interactions.
2. If I were to ever choose one breed, it would be.. Nocturnes. I love them way too much. I'd probably become a Nocturne G1 hoarder if I had the chance.
3. It would be pretty.. interesting. Everybody would echo each other to the point where they'd develop their own voices.
4. I haven't chosen, but if I were to choose, I'd pick it because I would be evolving the Nocturne species!
5. I wouldn't have a one-breed lair because, as stated in my response to #1, I like diversity and couldn't pass it up.
6. You could create an organization via the Flight Rising discussion, so long as enough people are willing to participate.
1-2. Yup, each of my perma dragons are faes.

3. The only thing this really affects would be the size of the lair, and possibly how large the familiars are in comparison to their dragon companion.

4. Urgh, I just like the design of faes? They're a plentiful breed, and it's easier to obtain them? I do like their lore, with their frill conversations and tree sap nests . > .

5. All the breeds are so pretty, and I'm rather fond of nocturnes ;;

6. I don't know? Personally I don't have any opinion on it.
1-2. Yup, each of my perma dragons are faes.

3. The only thing this really affects would be the size of the lair, and possibly how large the familiars are in comparison to their dragon companion.

4. Urgh, I just like the design of faes? They're a plentiful breed, and it's easier to obtain them? I do like their lore, with their frill conversations and tree sap nests . > .

5. All the breeds are so pretty, and I'm rather fond of nocturnes ;;

6. I don't know? Personally I don't have any opinion on it.
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Wistral

yay... high five ...one breed lairs are the best ..

haha sorry ...but faes are cool..I was partial to the females ..
@Wistral

yay... high five ...one breed lairs are the best ..

haha sorry ...but faes are cool..I was partial to the females ..
A5i3AHB.png
1-Do you have a one breed lair- if not would you ever ?

Yups, I'm a one-breed lair since...last weekend? Even before that, I had one species overpower others in popularity, so I always was very dominant. Before Nocturnes, it was Imperials

2-What Breed would/did you choose for a one breed lair?

Nocturnes!

3-How does it effect your lore?

WHAT IS LORE. You mean, the thing I procrastinate doing since 2015?

4-why did you chose to be a one breed lair?

I had three dragons that were not nocturnes, my progens and a permababy, and I managed to stockpile Nocturne scrolls lately. Since my progens were both Faes, changing back would not be expensive if I regretted.

5-why would you not be a one breed lair?

The price of the scrolls before this year was a major turn-down. At 600K-700K per scroll, I was hesitant. At 180K, it was way more tempting

6-should there be a one breed lair organization/board.

Probably, but I wouldn't join it

Yups, I'm a one-breed lair since...last weekend? Even before that, I had one species overpower others in popularity, so I always was very dominant. Before Nocturnes, it was Imperials

Nocturnes!

WHAT IS LORE. You mean, the thing I procrastinate doing since 2015?

I had three dragons that were not nocturnes, my progens and a permababy, and I managed to stockpile Nocturne scrolls lately. Since my progens were both Faes, changing back would not be expensive if I regretted.

The price of the scrolls before this year was a major turn-down. At 600K-700K per scroll, I was hesitant. At 180K, it was way more tempting

Probably, but I wouldn't join it
1-Nah and no, I like variety and how the genes show up in different dragon species in genders,also more range to use pretty skins/accents
2-Skydancers
3-The clan would probably become very reclusive and distrustful of dragons that don't like to share their emotions at all times. Keeping secrets would be hard since literally everyone would have the empath ability.
4-Didn't
5-I still like dragons that aren't Skydancers enough, as well as loving combining skins and apparel. Everyone would look too similar as Skydancers.
6-Don't see any problem with that, though I wouldn't participate anytime soon.
1-Nah and no, I like variety and how the genes show up in different dragon species in genders,also more range to use pretty skins/accents
2-Skydancers
3-The clan would probably become very reclusive and distrustful of dragons that don't like to share their emotions at all times. Keeping secrets would be hard since literally everyone would have the empath ability.
4-Didn't
5-I still like dragons that aren't Skydancers enough, as well as loving combining skins and apparel. Everyone would look too similar as Skydancers.
6-Don't see any problem with that, though I wouldn't participate anytime soon.
QYzhmAi.png
@Heeroku
-yes! i love having a one-breed lair.
-coatls :3c
-my lore is actually built around the fact that i have a one-breed lair. it's a monarchy of coatls who have a massive species-superiority complex.
-when i first joined my lair was a mess, but i always found myself having more coatls than other breeds because they were my favorites. at one point i exalted every dragon that wasn't a coatl in my lair and it kinda took form from there. that was about two months in after i first joined, so i've been a pretty much exclusively coatl lair since the year i joined.
-bogsneaks had me considering a dual-breed lair for a while. but other than that, there's no real reason i'd change now. i ultimately decided against it, since i'd like to keep my lair small and my lore demands a single breed.
i think it would be cool to have a one-breed lair directory thread. as far as an actual board i think it would be neat.
@Heeroku
-yes! i love having a one-breed lair.
-coatls :3c
-my lore is actually built around the fact that i have a one-breed lair. it's a monarchy of coatls who have a massive species-superiority complex.
-when i first joined my lair was a mess, but i always found myself having more coatls than other breeds because they were my favorites. at one point i exalted every dragon that wasn't a coatl in my lair and it kinda took form from there. that was about two months in after i first joined, so i've been a pretty much exclusively coatl lair since the year i joined.
-bogsneaks had me considering a dual-breed lair for a while. but other than that, there's no real reason i'd change now. i ultimately decided against it, since i'd like to keep my lair small and my lore demands a single breed.
i think it would be cool to have a one-breed lair directory thread. as far as an actual board i think it would be neat.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
Sure. I don't have it yet, but it's a long-term project getting all of those freaking scrolls.

The worst of the worst. Wildclaws. While being too attached to a number of dergs that I need to scroll up before completing the lair.

Completely. I'm running a stereotypical WC lair.

Lore. I want to create a perfect Wildclaw family tree lair, where every dragon is either a descendant of my progenitors, or the mate of such a dragon.
Obviously, I'm a sucker for pain..

BECAUSE THIS IS INSANELY EXPENSIVE

That would be fun. But I don't think there are too many people around who'd use it.
Sure. I don't have it yet, but it's a long-term project getting all of those freaking scrolls.

The worst of the worst. Wildclaws. While being too attached to a number of dergs that I need to scroll up before completing the lair.

Completely. I'm running a stereotypical WC lair.

Lore. I want to create a perfect Wildclaw family tree lair, where every dragon is either a descendant of my progenitors, or the mate of such a dragon.
Obviously, I'm a sucker for pain..

BECAUSE THIS IS INSANELY EXPENSIVE

That would be fun. But I don't think there are too many people around who'd use it.
1 2 3 4