Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 280 281
Who hoo, i'm ready for this! I've got tons of time tommorow and some fresh lore ideas i need to get written down, so im READY!
Who hoo, i'm ready for this! I've got tons of time tommorow and some fresh lore ideas i need to get written down, so im READY!
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@After

Whoo LWD!!! :D
It's been awhile since I've participated in one of these and I'm super excited to be dusting off the old keyboard. I'm gonna be working on general lore today, rather than a specific dragons lore. I just made a skeleton for my lore book, and I'm excited to start filling it in!
@After

Whoo LWD!!! :D
It's been awhile since I've participated in one of these and I'm super excited to be dusting off the old keyboard. I'm gonna be working on general lore today, rather than a specific dragons lore. I just made a skeleton for my lore book, and I'm excited to start filling it in!
nature_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcilk9i.gif nature_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcilq00.gif
Eeeee I hope my computer works for a good long while tomorrow! (Well, later today for me since it's already 12:30 am and I'll be heading to bed soon) I want to get some more of Horror's lore written out and maybe update Vega's a bit. Though really I just want to finish this guy's: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29821076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298211/29821076_350.png[/img] [/url] I got him a few days ago and wrote what's in his bio within an hour or so. I just have to get how that scene came to be and what follows [s]out[/s]after*.... [s]*shuffles feet because I really want him to have a pretty 'robotic' friend but they're all really expensive*[/s] (*OH MY GOSH MY BRAIN)
Eeeee I hope my computer works for a good long while tomorrow! (Well, later today for me since it's already 12:30 am and I'll be heading to bed soon) I want to get some more of Horror's lore written out and maybe update Vega's a bit.

Though really I just want to finish this guy's:

29821076_350.png

I got him a few days ago and wrote what's in his bio within an hour or so. I just have to get how that scene came to be and what follows outafter*.... *shuffles feet because I really want him to have a pretty 'robotic' friend but they're all really expensive*

(*OH MY GOSH MY BRAIN)
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Ill be working on Equality and Ringo's lore I believe. Since Im wierd and Ive been meaning to do it for the past week but been busy with RL stuff, Ill be drawing sketchs of human versions of them and jotting down things I think up about them. It seems a bit wierd probably(?) but Im not the type of person that can sit in front of a computer or piece of paper and come up with ideas easily ;-; So i figured this might help since Im more a drawing person c: plus I already have some ideas for their stories and I just need to think about them some more so why not, itll give me something to focus on at least :D

(if any of that made sense Ill be surprised cause its like 1 am and Im half asleep...)
Ill be working on Equality and Ringo's lore I believe. Since Im wierd and Ive been meaning to do it for the past week but been busy with RL stuff, Ill be drawing sketchs of human versions of them and jotting down things I think up about them. It seems a bit wierd probably(?) but Im not the type of person that can sit in front of a computer or piece of paper and come up with ideas easily ;-; So i figured this might help since Im more a drawing person c: plus I already have some ideas for their stories and I just need to think about them some more so why not, itll give me something to focus on at least :D

(if any of that made sense Ill be surprised cause its like 1 am and Im half asleep...)
PJz0lfZ.png
My goal today! Finish Vasya, it kinda makes me balk that the queen of my clan doesn't have a bio! I also left Marcial's bio open and it obviously is meant to have more to it so I'd like to finish that too. Although I'm not sure how much I'm gonna be able to get done, I have to outline a book for my AP History class and I have 10 chapters to go and it's due on Wednesday. I'm not panicking, you're panicking :p But I'll still try! c:
My goal today! Finish Vasya, it kinda makes me balk that the queen of my clan doesn't have a bio! I also left Marcial's bio open and it obviously is meant to have more to it so I'd like to finish that too. Although I'm not sure how much I'm gonna be able to get done, I have to outline a book for my AP History class and I have 10 chapters to go and it's due on Wednesday. I'm not panicking, you're panicking :p But I'll still try! c:
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
It's been WAY too long since I took part in one of these! Well, I guess it's about time I change that. Got plenty of dragons waiting for lore, after all! My goal for today is to start working on a bio for this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19785654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197857/19785654_350.png[/img] [/url] Not going to pressure myself to get it finished, since I like to make the coding all fancy and I have an idea for a bio format that might take a little while to organise. But as long as I make a start on it, I'll be happy.
It's been WAY too long since I took part in one of these! Well, I guess it's about time I change that. Got plenty of dragons waiting for lore, after all! My goal for today is to start working on a bio for this guy:

19785654_350.png

Not going to pressure myself to get it finished, since I like to make the coding all fancy and I have an idea for a bio format that might take a little while to organise. But as long as I make a start on it, I'll be happy.
Today I'm going to finish the orders from my art and lore shop, definitely. If my writing batteries aren't completely dead after that, I might start to write a story about my Wind ambassador and BotB. :D
Today I'm going to finish the orders from my art and lore shop, definitely. If my writing batteries aren't completely dead after that, I might start to write a story about my Wind ambassador and BotB. :D
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Yay, we're back in action! nevermind that I never participated before...
My original plans for my lore were proving too ambitious for me so I've started writing the abridged version in a dragon's bio! I haven't gotten very far but I'm liking what I'm doing much better, that's for sure. Right now I'm mostly setting up the players and I think it's going to become much more difficult when I try to actually write a story, but that's how it is...
Anyway, my goal for today is to add more blurbs to that and give more dragons lore names!
Yay, we're back in action! nevermind that I never participated before...
My original plans for my lore were proving too ambitious for me so I've started writing the abridged version in a dragon's bio! I haven't gotten very far but I'm liking what I'm doing much better, that's for sure. Right now I'm mostly setting up the players and I think it's going to become much more difficult when I try to actually write a story, but that's how it is...
Anyway, my goal for today is to add more blurbs to that and give more dragons lore names!
b50x50still.gif
Awww, this is cute and awesome. Pinglist me, pretty please, @After? :D
Awww, this is cute and awesome. Pinglist me, pretty please, @After? :D
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
I should really probably do those massive revisions I was planning for the Google Doc that Hiruko's bio links to...
I should really probably do those massive revisions I was planning for the Google Doc that Hiruko's bio links to...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 280 281